|Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20
|401. lvl 3 Amarr mission ship - in Ships and Modules [original thread]
I'm looking for an Amarr ship that will do level 3 missions given by Amarr agents. I'm not an experienced missionrunner but just looking for a way to raise my standings with Amarr. My lvl 2 ship is: [Retribution, pve mp] Medium Pulse Laser II, I...
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.04.12 07:15:00
|402. Devoter can easily go above 200k ehp - in Ships and Modules [original thread]
If you can't fly the devoter, the others are excellent aswell.
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.04.11 06:48:00
|403. Rifts vs Other Frigates - in Ships and Modules [original thread]
The Rfiter is easiest to fit and very forgiving for having low SP. Other frigs however can be equally or more capable. Common and strong T1 frigs: Punisher, Rifter, Kestrel, Merlin, Incursus, Tristan
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.04.06 13:28:00
|404. Next Ship to Focus - in Ships and Modules [original thread]
You need to train up your pvp skills asap. Your SP is far above what your Eve skills can handle. Buy 20 rifters, fit them in at least 4 different ways (no single rifter more expensive than 8m isk) and lose them in pvp fights. Try to get fair fig...
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.04.05 14:08:00
|405. Implants for low-sec pickup - in Skill Discussions [original thread]
Don't fit implants. It's cheaper to die that way. Nomads are want you want though.
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.04.04 18:14:00
|406. Yet Another Beginner L4 Apoc/Abaddon Fitting Question - in Ships and Modules [original thread]
1. The problem with long range drones is that your drones have to fly over there and fly back. Small drones are used to kill frigates that get under your guns, not to kill stuff half way across the mission. 2. The Abaddon has a damage bonus to tu...
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.04.04 12:18:00
|407. Pilgrim Replacement? - in Ships and Modules [original thread]
Rel'k Bloodlor wrote: OK hears what you do, rig it for lock time. Then you creep to target and book mark and warp to a near buy spot. then you warp back and one you start to slow down THEN drop your cloak. you sould drop out of warp un cloaked ...
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.04.04 11:11:00
|408. Pilgrim Replacement? - in Ships and Modules [original thread]
If you can't afford to lose a pilgrim, don't fly it. I'ld recommend the arbitrator. Very similar to a pilgrim (except for the bonused neuts and cloak) but you can afford to be a helluva lot more aggressive.
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.04.03 20:33:00
|409. Tech 1 - pulse vs beam - in Ships and Modules [original thread]
What the others said: Get all relevant gunnery skills up to 4 asap. Use mega beams until you have access to tech 2 mega pulses. I'ld recommend flying a (navy) apocalypse over a (navy) armageddon since it's much easier to fly on low skills.
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.04.03 20:28:00
|410. Armor incursion channels - in Missions & Complexes [original thread]
If you fit an oneiros to be capstable with four large reppers and at least two tracking links, you'll find fleets waiting for you. Not to say other ships aren't suitable with I've never seen such an oneiros turned down.
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.04.03 20:19:00
|411. Sticky:Proposed laser turret naming changes - in EVE General Discussion [original thread]
My naming priorities would be: - meta naming. Make sure they list size and type. Additionial disnomers need to placed at the same spot. - gatling. The term needs to go - tachyon, needs to stay Moreover, the laser turret looks need to be uniforme...
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.04.03 14:39:00
|412. Pulse v Beam Lasers - in Warfare & Tactics [original thread]
For PvP, you'll want pulse lasers. The only exceptions are mega beam lasers or tachyons. You'll know when you need these. If in doubt, fly pulses. AC puni vs laser puni is interesting. The AC puni tracks better, has better cap, more fitting space...
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.04.01 13:24:00
|413. Standings - in Missions & Complexes [original thread]
For Angels, you need either Angel, Amarr or Minmater standings. For Guristas, You need either Guristas, Gallente or Caldari standings. The standings are only checked for the first mission.
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.03.30 20:56:00
|414. trailer orca - in Ships and Modules [original thread]
Perhaps a module with a small poslike shield. The Orca would still be scannable, probable and destructable but you'ld need a password to enter the field and board the orca. You'ld also get a notification if your orca was under attack. Wether or no...
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.03.30 16:58:00
|415. Are Tracking Enhancers too good? - in Ships and Modules [original thread]
Given that TC's use more CPU,cap, are scriptable and require a (traditional ewar role) mid slot, they should be the superior module. With regards to fall-off this is not the case. So yes, TE's are too good.
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.03.30 16:47:00
|416. Standings - in Missions & Complexes [original thread]
For Angel/Gurista standings you can do the epic pirate arcs every 90 days.
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.03.30 15:31:00
|417. Industrial core for the Orca and a new Production/ Laboratory Ship class - I ... - in Ships and Modules [original thread]
1. Mining will become more interesting if/when botters get taken care of. 2. An alternative might be operating from WH with a nullsec static. The masslimit saves you pos from being taken down while you get to mine in deep space. (or just mine you...
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.03.29 22:57:00
|418. Advice for an Amarrian? - in Skill Discussions [original thread]
You'll need some navigation skills as Amarr ships are little more than flying bricks. In terms of style, you've got a couple of options: 1. Short range missiles with even more than the Amarrs are used to. You also don't have to worry about cap u...
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.03.28 18:03:00
|419. How to fit for PvP? - in Ships and Modules [original thread]
The signal to noise ratio is quite bad in this topic. I'ld recommend to join Red vs Blue for a while to learn the ropes. Fitting for pvp is a balance between being able to escape/stop the other guy from escaping and a balance between doing damag...
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.03.27 19:24:00
|420. PvE Amarr Cruiser Choice for a Newbie? - in Ships and Modules [original thread]
The arbitrator is arguably the best Amarr cruiser but it relies on drones. Flying amarr you'll want to shoot lasers. I'ld recommend the Maller. Fit it with medium pulse lasers (the same size you fit on frigates) . You'll have more than enough roo...
- by Lunkwill Khashour - at 2012.03.26 19:53:00
|Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 20
|First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page