|Pages:  :: one page
||Thread Statistics | Reply to Topic | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
|Posted - 2012.06.09 15:09:00 -
 - Quote
I am recently returning with multiple characters to Eve after an extended break and looking for a null sec/WH corporation/alliance.
TL;DR Version -
2 Accounts/Characters 34-36 million SP each - with PvP and industrial skills on each
1 Account/character in development for resource acquisition and logistics
Looking for corp/alliance with ample industrial opportunities in addition to PvP
What my characters offer:
PVP Skills -
- Armor Logi
- Shield Logi
- Stealth vessels
- JF pilot
- HIC pilots
- HAC pilots
- Inty pilots
- Minmatar/Caldari BS and down (working toward other two racials)
- EWAR pilot
- Large fleet warfare experience
- SOV space warfare experience
Industrial Skills -
- max or near max mining skills on all
- Orca pilot
- Research skills up to T3
- T1 BS hull and down construction skills
- T2 Cruiser hull and down construction skills
- T1/T2 module construction skills
- POS module construction skills
- Excellent PI skills
- POS deployment/gunnery skills
Very close to carrier skills on two characters, though some of the capital level skills would need to be trained to be most effective.
Willing to train whatever skills are needed to support corp/alliance.
My experience is varied with mostly fleet warfare and small gangs. I recently joined RvB for a refresher in small fleet/solo pvp and was very active in the wardec against EveUni.
From any prospective, I cannot be considered a PvP Ace. I do enjoy PvP, but it is not all that Eve is for me. There is considerable enjoyment for me to learn from others the different tactics, fighting strategies of different hulls and fits. Ultimately, I would like to be a very well rounded combat pilot or at least more so than I am now. Ratting has good ISK, but have had great success generating very large monthly income with my industry skills. Capable of making very large amounts of ISK via market, but its bores me to death.
I am fairly laid-back, quiet most times on voice-comms. That is not to say that I am not opinionated, but choose the hills I wish to die on carefully. I do not/will not participate in drama unless it is an opportunity to let a good joke slip though.
My playtimes are primarily EST US. I am on 3-4 hours 4-5 days a week minimum and some weekends upwards of 10-18 hours weather/wife depending. My wife does have an illness that occasionally requires my attention more from time to time - RL will always come first for me in that regard.
My Eve History:
My primary characters grew up in null-sec. I have been part of gypsy groups who made their home in enemy space, large alliances/corps within null-sec. I have spent time in WH space and WH invasion groups. The corporation I started with several years ago is now defunct and when I transitioned to another corporation which had a PvP kill requirement I did not fair well making the numbers. During that time however, I was away for several weeks off and on during that time traveling with my wife to see specialists on the Eastern seaboard.
Many of my assets were lost through a combination of abandonment and many of my high-value BPOs/BPCs were stolen in a corp theft incident (which was the beginning of the end of the corporation I mentioned). I am self-sufficient, though it will take me some time to get my assets back up to where they once were which I am capable of doing on my own. Although I would have no problem returning on any investments my corporation may offer.
I would prefer an established corporation in a large alliance, but not opposed to smaller opportunities if the situation aligns with my goals. Null-sec would provide the best opportunities for me to regain the wealth and infrastructure I once had, but if the right WH opportunity were to present itself I would be willing to relocate once again to WH space.
What I am looking for:
- Opportunity to advance my fleet/gang/solo PvP experience
- Large enough space to resume my POS construction income (need vast array of planets)
- Access to POS / station facilities (at some point)
- Corp/Alliance that supports minimal mining operations
- Relatively stable space (or logistical ability to assist a move if necessary)
- laid back environment with a substantial active player base during my playtime
I do not plan on jumping immediately into a new corp/alliance without weighing my options and finding the right opportunity for myself and play-style so if interested please allow me time to look at my prospective employers.
Willing to provide APIs. Sorry for the long post (poor grammar and spelling) but looking for a long-term opportunity of mutual benefit and the right fit for all involved. Have no interest in corp jumping until the right circumstances present themselves.
Please reply here or contact me in game if interested or for more information about me/skills (lulz)
|Posted - 2012.06.09 22:00:00 -
 - Quote
Convo me in-game or join smegnet public for more info. we be interested in having u https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=119146&find=unread
Test Alliance Please Ignore
|Posted - 2012.06.10 04:42:00 -
 - Quote
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- ACTIVE PLAYER BASE (Most have been flying together for years)
- VOICE COMS (MUMBLE)
- LARGE ALLIANCE
- PEW PEW WITH ALLIANCE SHIP REPLACEMENT PROGRAM
- NO CORP DUES
- Always deployed some where with logistic support to move ships and gear in combat area
- Always fleets up, Cap and Sub Cap
- Cap building program (if you need a cap for cheap)
- Ship replacement program in place at alliance level
- Forms with fleet ops
- You will need a sense of humor
- API Required
- Ratting to Fill your wallet
- Pub Free
- 0.0 Corp/Alliance
- Fountain Region
MV Publord Lounge
TeamSpeak for a Chat
(Evemail me if no answer in Channel)
|Posted - 2012.06.10 08:57:00 -
 - Quote
This might interest you
|Posted - 2012.06.16 02:04:00 -
 - Quote
So far some great corps! If I haven't gotten back to you, I plan to shortly. Thank you for your interest!
|Posted - 2012.07.19 17:31:00 -
 - Quote
I think I have found what I am looking for, but open to last minute conversations.
|Posted - 2012.07.19 17:36:00 -
 - Quote
Wormhole/0.0 Pvp. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=7300
Guardians of Eden
Soldiers Of New Eve
|Posted - 2012.07.19 19:04:00 -
 - Quote
The Guardians of Eden are Recruiting!
And we are Looking for pilots to join up to the campaign!
We are a PvP Corp who are part of the sov holding alliance Soldiers of New EvE. We roam in gangs that specialise in hard hitting, structured roams. We often use specialised fleet compositions to field a hard hitting force that punches well above its weight. We also regually have large scale CTA's where you will be expected to engage the enemy fleet and wipe them from the field. You will have to have at least 10m SP before applying but exceptions can be made in the right circumstances mail Varc Grayback, Wilko or bandsaw1961
We run a TS3 server where we like to hang out but during fleets we adopt a professional approach to communication and take killing and staying alive both seriously. We also run our own forums which can be found at www.guoes.co.uk as well as our own killboard, which I suggest you check out to see the type of kills we have been getting lately http://www.random-servers.co.uk/goe/?a=home
Join the GUOES PUBLIC channel and hang out
What we expect of you
- To be able to fleet up at least a couple of days a week.
- Attend as many CTA's as possible
- 10M SP - exceptions for logi pilots, hics and other support ships
- A working mic / teamspeak 3
- A positive attitude :)
- No Drama
What we can offer you
- A well structured and organised corp which has already made waves in New Eden.
- Teamspeak 3 server
- FC training
- Fleet support training
- Quality Kills and fun!
- Ratting space
- Access to jump bridge network
- Free station repairs
- We offer prizes for the top scorer each month
- Structured events weekly
- Logistic support for moving items to your new home
If you are interested then send a mail to Varc Grayback, Wilko or bandsaw1961 with the regular times which you will be on so that we can convo you for an interview. Visit our forums for more details about the Guardians of Eden and how to apply www.guoes.co.uk
|Posted - 2012.07.20 03:52:00 -
 - Quote
DonG«÷t let the name fool youG«™
PVP every day all day...
- Best ship reimbursement program PERIOD.
- Amazing Veteran Fleet Commanders in both EU and US time zones.
- Daily Active fleets and awesome scheduled operations.
- FC training program.
- Excellent in-house logistics services from empire to 0.0.
- Hardcore pvp deployments w/ quick reimbursement payouts for losses.
- Full logistics service for member deployments into war zone areas.
- Fully stocked markets for members wherever we go due to our G«£marketeersG«• logistics team.
- Most organized corp/alliance. Full wiki, how-to, doctrine info, and friendly liasons to assist members.
- Mumble and Jabber services.
- Huge capital, titan, and super capital backbone.
- Member of CFC coalition.
Feel free to convo or eve mail me for assistance on how to learn more about our team.
||Reply to Topic
|Pages:  :: one page
|First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page