Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 .. 11 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Lifewire
Lifewire

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.11.03 11:21:00 - [151]

Quote:
testament to Teddybears

The Teddys want their "nippletwisting" CEO back - but i donŠt think they would die if Zarquon doesnt come back. Each single Teddy is a CEO and the Teddys are still embedded into a small but very strong pirate alliance.
Lifewire
Lifewire

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.11.03 11:21:00 - [152]

Quote:
testament to Teddybears

The Teddys want their "nippletwisting" CEO back - but i donŠt think they would die if Zarquon doesnt come back. Each single Teddy is a CEO and the Teddys are still embedded into a small but very strong pirate alliance.
Lifewire
Lifewire
Decadence.
Dusk and Dawn

Posted - 2004.11.03 11:21:00 - [153]

Quote:
testament to Teddybears

Clipped Wings
Clipped Wings

Posted - 2004.11.03 11:54:00 - [154]

Originally by: Lifewire
Quote:
testament to Teddybears

Ahh, I think you misunderstood me. I wrote testament as in...well, evidently not an obituary, but as a standalone recognition of them so far.

Although they are undoubtably stronger with Zarquon, I would guess they'll live on without. Heck, I've not even met them that many times ;)

It's late here, and I'm prone to lingual errors. Bear with me :)

-Clipped Wings of LFC

"I believe in the theoretical benevolence, and practical malignity of man."

~William Hazlitt

Clipped Wings
Clipped Wings

Posted - 2004.11.03 11:54:00 - [155]

Quote:
testament to Teddybears

Ahh, I think you misunderstood me. I wrote testament as in...well, evidently not an obituary, but as a standalone recognition of them so far.

Although they are undoubtably stronger with Zarquon, I would guess they'll live on without. Heck, I've not even met them that many times ;)

-Clipped Wings of LFC

~William Hazlitt

JoCool
JoCool

Posted - 2004.11.03 11:54:00 - [156]

I hate the fact that you didn't turn "sun occluded by ships" on. That really destroyed a lot imo. Other than this, good story, fitting music: Nice movie, hope Zarquon really returns to you.
JoCool
JoCool

Posted - 2004.11.03 11:54:00 - [157]

I hate the fact that you didn't turn "sun occluded by ships" on. That really destroyed a lot imo. Other than this, good story, fitting music: Nice movie, hope Zarquon really returns to you.
Clipped Wings
Clipped Wings
Gallente
LFC
FATAL Alliance

Posted - 2004.11.03 11:54:00 - [158]

Quote:
testament to Teddybears

-Clipped Wings of LFC

JoCool
JoCool
MASS

Posted - 2004.11.03 11:54:00 - [159]

Trey Azagthoth > Youre my idol Jocool. I wanna be like Jocool jr. or Jocool the sequel!
Oveur > ohnoes jocool
Leafo
Leafo

Posted - 2004.11.03 13:18:00 - [160]

Myal,

This is the best EVE-video I have ever seen! Shocked No bs, it was an awesome experience to watch this and be completely hooked on the mood and message you are delivering. As one who really try to implement more and more storydriven videos (and get the audience to apprieciate them) I bow before you.

I must say that it is awesome to see that so many are trying to raise the standard for eve-videos, you certainly have raised the bar with this one!

The editing is really good but most of all the clips themselves are awesome! I'm very happy to see (hear) that you have put much work into the soundtrack, that's something that often comes second for many videomakers out there.

Very impressive!

Originally by: Clipped Wings
The vid, I'd say, is ranking you up around Leafo and Seeleena, I can only hope you'll do more videos.

Well thank you Sir! I'm honored that you believe that my pieces is something that even can be compared to this masterpiece. It will be very, very hard to top this piece. Maybe it's better to just retire... Wink

Regards,
Leafo

click on sig for all my videos

Leafo
Leafo

Posted - 2004.11.03 13:18:00 - [161]

Myal,

This is the best EVE-video I have ever seen! Shocked No bs, it was an awesome experience to watch this and be completely hooked on the mood and message you are delivering. As one who really try to implement more and more storydriven videos (and get the audience to apprieciate them) I bow before you.

I must say that it is awesome to see that so many are trying to raise the standard for eve-videos, you certainly have raised the bar with this one!

The editing is really good but most of all the clips themselves are awesome! I'm very happy to see (hear) that you have put much work into the soundtrack, that's something that often comes second for many videomakers out there.

Very impressive!

The vid, I'd say, is ranking you up around Leafo and Seeleena, I can only hope you'll do more videos.

Well thank you Sir! I'm honored that you believe that my pieces is something that even can be compared to this masterpiece. It will be very, very hard to top this piece. Maybe it's better to just retire... Wink

Regards,
Leafo

click on sig for all my videos

Leafo
Leafo
Gallente
North Star Networks
Cruel Intentions

Posted - 2004.11.03 13:18:00 - [162]

Myal,

Very impressive!

Regards,
Leafo

Renox
Renox

Posted - 2004.11.03 13:21:00 - [163]

very, very good. well done

"
While Celestial Apoc is filled with smack talking, safespot hugging, gate cudling, empire war exploiting
Renox
Renox

Posted - 2004.11.03 13:21:00 - [164]

"
While Celestial Apoc is filled with smack talking, safespot hugging, gate cudling, empire war exploiting
Renox
Renox
Gallente
Celestial Apocalypse
Insurgency

Posted - 2004.11.03 13:21:00 - [165]

TheJay > grrr slow stupid garlic
eating surrender monkeys
Sheeva
Sheeva

Posted - 2004.11.03 15:46:00 - [166]

Stunning video! Must have been a lot of work Wink

Sheeva
Sheeva

Posted - 2004.11.03 15:46:00 - [167]

Sheeva
Sheeva
Caldari
S.A.S
Cruel Intentions

Posted - 2004.11.03 15:46:00 - [168]

GoGo Yubari
GoGo Yubari

Posted - 2004.11.03 16:20:00 - [169]

An Eve vid classic. A testament to the power of this game.

GoGo Yubari
GoGo Yubari

Posted - 2004.11.03 16:20:00 - [170]

GoGo Yubari
GoGo Yubari
Sharks With Frickin' Laser Beams
Mercenary Coalition

Posted - 2004.11.03 16:20:00 - [171]

Reverend Necrona
Reverend Necrona

Posted - 2004.11.03 16:44:00 - [172]

/me applauds

amazing..
Reverend Necrona
Reverend Necrona
Reverend Necrona

Posted - 2004.11.03 16:44:00 - [173]

/me applauds

amazing..
Reverend Necrona
Reverend Necrona
Reverend Necrona
Minmatar
FATAL REVELATIONS
FATAL Alliance

Posted - 2004.11.03 16:44:00 - [174]

/me applauds

amazing..
Reverend Necrona
Bozse
Bozse

Posted - 2004.11.03 17:33:00 - [175]

Awsome!

What where the song titles ?
Bozse
Bozse

Posted - 2004.11.03 17:33:00 - [176]

Awsome!

Bozse
Bozse
Caldari
Reikoku
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.11.03 17:33:00 - [177]

Awsome!

Originally by: CCP Wrangler
EVE is designed to be a dark and harsh world
DraizeTraiN
DraizeTraiN

Posted - 2004.11.03 17:34:00 - [178]

Technically superb...u certainly know which buttons to press etc. The quality of the actual footage, like ive seen in previous Teddy films, is excellent. Nice touch with the Fight Club voice over. Also the using of Switchblade Symphony's* `Wicked' is very cool...but everything imbetween was like being force fed a bucket of cold lard. Sorry, far too sickly for me.

Interesting watch tho Wink

*Never heard of them before but will be investigating

`I build myself a brave asylum and ask of a madman to play host'
DraizeTraiN
DraizeTraiN

Posted - 2004.11.03 17:34:00 - [179]

Technically superb...u certainly know which buttons to press etc. The quality of the actual footage, like ive seen in previous Teddy films, is excellent. Nice touch with the Fight Club voice over. Also the using of Switchblade Symphony's* `Wicked' is very cool...but everything imbetween was like being force fed a bucket of cold lard. Sorry, far too sickly for me.

DraizeTraiN
DraizeTraiN

Posted - 2004.11.03 17:34:00 - [180]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 .. 11 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240328/0451
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.