|Pages:  :: one page
||Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Knights Of The Singularity
|Posted - 2010.02.06 05:44:00 -
A little about me:
- 5+ years experience playing EVE (65 million SP with main PVP account - most of it done without implants - like I don't have anything but time :)
- Lots of FC experience û roams to 300+ pilots (limited but some Cap FC experience)
- Developed, implemented and trained pilots on becoming FCs in a number of corps and alliances
- Enjoy all aspects of the game but specialize in PVP
- I run three accounts û my PVP main, my Cap pilot (Minmatar Dread- comes with own duct tape) and my industrialist (gotta keep myself in ships û not that I lose a lot but those I do are freakinÆ expensiveà)
- I took some time off (November û February) to recharge û kk IÆm charged and itÆs time to find a place to hang my rifle.
So hereÆs my wish listà
1. Team Orientated û itÆs all about the team
2. Mature corp û players I mean (IÆm likeàold)
3. 0.0 corporation in an established alliance
4. North American time zone (Canadianàeh!)
5. I like to fly with others so a nice representation during the times IÆm on (0100 û 0400) during the week.
6. Must like cats (IÆve got three of them)
7. Understand that EVE is a game (maybe the best game ever but still a game) and with 3 cats (oh and wife and kids too) I may not be on every night
8. Comms (vent or Teamspeak)
9. Tell odd, offensive, dirty, crappy, stupid, funny (pick any of these adjectives) jokes û a sense of humour (note Canadian spelling) is very very important
Man this is just like applying for a freakinÆ job!
I enjoy this game we call Eve immensely but itÆs the pilots I fly with that truly make this a game to enjoy. I work hard and play hard and looking for the same in the successful corporation. No problem with interviews, limited API but I will be interviewing you as well û gotta make sure this works for both of us.
References can be supplied if requested (this is a freakin' job application!)
My KB Stats: Linkage
You can respond here or please feel free to contact me in game. All will be contacted.
Note: If you are just starting up (corp/alliance) I wish you the very best however I am looking for a well established corporation in a well established alliance (Man we Canadians are polite:)
Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War
Imperial Syndicate Forces
|Posted - 2010.02.06 06:03:00 -
We'd love to hear from you, drop in for a chat in United Brains.
Incarnation of Evil
|Posted - 2010.02.06 06:10:00 -
you might give us a look we seem to be about what you are looking for.
Imperial Syndicate Forces
|Posted - 2010.02.06 06:14:00 -
Edited by: Zarofdium on 06/02/2010 06:14:51
(EDIT- Apparently seeing as I was beat by 11 minutes by our other recruiter, we are active, and it took me 11 minutes+ to type that out -_-)
The Imperial Syndicate Forces (a member of the Systematic Chaos Alliance) are based in 0.0. We are interesting in discussing a possible future with you.
A little about us (in relation to your points of interest):
1.) We operate as a team, both in pvp as well as industrial (mining) operations.
2.) Our ages vary from 18+ to middle age (reasonably mature- yet a fun, often joking atmosphere).
3.) We are part of Systematic Chaos (the 4th Largest Playerbase in the Game)- well established within its Region(s) of Occupation.
4/5.) We are an international corp/ alliance with pilots from around the world.
6.) I prefer dogs... Kidding ofc
7.) Eve is definitely a game (did I mention that the majority of us have jobs, kids, and wives- trust me, we understand commitments).
8.) Ventrilo/ Forums
9.) We have an intersting sense of humor (all ages -P)
You can contact myself or any of our members/ recruiters in the game Personally:
PUBLIC CHANNEL: UNITED BRAINS
Recruiters: JShepard, Zarofdium
Knights Of The Singularity
|Posted - 2010.02.07 05:15:00 -
Still looking for the a home...
Ixion Defence Systems
Tactical Narcotics Team
|Posted - 2010.02.07 05:34:00 -
we are a 0.0 corporation living in deklein as a member of TNT. We are primarily North American TZ. I think you would fit in nicely - our ceo is Canadian and we have a few other "back bacon" lovers :P. The rest of us are mostly US. We are all 20+ years old.
Check us out IXDS
Mail/convo me or drop by our public channel "IXDS Public" if you want to chat. Hope to hear from you!
Gladiators of Rage
|Posted - 2010.02.07 07:13:00 -
Gladiators of Rage is looking for Seasoned or Older Pilots.
PVP are welcome.
Proud Members of the Fighting: Systematic Chaos
We invite small Corp MergersLaughing
We're running daily : PVP YARRRR!!
* Roaming Ops Daily
* Fleet Alliance Ops
* Cap PVP OPs
We have for your pleasure :
* 0.0 PVP, Exploration, Mining
* Active PVP alliance with good FC
* Alliance Outpost
* 0.0 POS
* Sovereignty systems
* Ventrilo dedicated server
* Alliance KillBoards, Corp Killboard and Forums
* Friendly corp (+200 members currently)
* Ship replacement Programs
* Cheap ships & modules from our Building division
* Access to nice belts
* 25mil Skills points strict minimum
* Api key
* Stay 95% of your game time in 0.0
* Join regulary PVP op
* Must have working headphones and Mic Ventrio is a must
* Must be a Team player if not don't waste our time
Benefit for PVP :
Ship under Jita prices, target close, PVP small & medium gang and with ally daily
Our pilots are based in US and EU timezones.
We are located in Esoteria for 0.0
Don't hesitate to talk to us on our public in game eve channel: Gladiator's Coliseum 2
Contacts: Cosmoboy & Kyax
|Posted - 2010.02.07 11:46:00 -
DAB is a PvP corp, we mostly roam and we live currently in Scalding Pass. Check our advert in EvE-O and post an apply in our forum if you interested.
DAB û Killboard
|Posted - 2010.02.07 11:49:00 -
Welcome to Bladerunners....
We are one of the oldest corps in eve. We are strictly pvp. Please no carebearing, hugging, or soft music allowed. If you say mine, you better be talking about something that belongs to you. :) Mission running, Ratting and plexing is ok unless there is a cta or corp op forming up.
Seriously though, we are all pvp. We are a part of an alliance atm. Although we encourage participation in alliance fleets and functions we focus on corp only roams and activities. (Black ops especially) We have pilots in euro TZ as well as U.S. So, corp chat usually has something going on. Most of our members have 55 mill+ SP so experience and guidance is usually available at all times. If it has been done in the game. Someone in the corp has most likely done it, and/or podded it. :)
We encourage all pilots to be self sufficient, but if you need a hand.. just ask
you are free to make isk with an ALT in a different corp however you see fit.
We do not promote pirating, but if you jump into low sec and there is a freighter.. So be it... :)
* 15 mill SP preffered (but its not in stone)
* Must be self sufficient
* Willingness to pew pew under any in-game circumstances
* Ability to be on comms.. Vent/Team Speak
* Great sense of humor and easy going
* No Drama, No Nonsense PVP
* Corp vent
* Alliance Team Speak
* Experienced FC's
* Plenty of hostiles
* Daily Corp only roams & camps
* Daily alliance Functions (Fleets, Gangs, camps, etc)
* Great sense of brotherhood and community
* Advanced pvp training from experienced players
* Corp KillBoard, Forums, etc
We realize that stats and KM's are important being a pvp corp..However, we do not sacrifice a good time for them.. for example.. if there are 20 of them and 14 of us.. we may not warp away... there comes a time in the game where you have to have a pair and tackle the first thing that jumps in.. We do not encourage suicide gangs!! But, we will under no circumstances tuck tail and run from a good fight!! If you do not understand that concept please move to the next recruitment thread.. If you cannot afford to lose it please do not undock it.
So, if you are strictly pvp and are deadly serious about having a good time! :)
please respond in this thread or convo me in game for details or questions
|Posted - 2010.02.07 13:49:00 -
Fusion Enterprises LTD is an experienced 0.0 end-game corp, looking for experienced pilots. We are an active and very stable corp, with a well established structure, offering the chance for a richer game experienced, in a team-oriented enviroment for both PVP-ers and industrial pilots.
What we are looking for:
* Active people willing to participate in corp / alliance ops
* At least 15 million skill points characters
* People willing and able to train / drive capital ships
* Team players
What we are offering:
* Very active corp, very active UK/US time zone based, with plenty UK/US/AUS players.
* Discounted Capital ships produced by corp
* Access to good 0.0 space
* Various capital / normal ship replacement schemes
* Real-life comes first policy
* Established 0.0 enviroment, with mature leadership
* T2 access for senior members
* Supercapitals (We have titans and motherships)
If you think you're a team player, looking for good company, plenty of pvp ops and a good place to live, join the in-game channel PublicFusen, visit out forums at http://eve-fusion.co.uk/forum or drop Miketheveeg, Enethal, or SyIpha Wellsy an eve-mail. Cheers!
Third Return Inc.
|Posted - 2010.02.07 15:38:00 -
God i hate those regular posts!
Rolling clouds of thunder, roaring through your skull!
Nerves on the point of ripping, when the sounds rip through your hull!
Bloody war hunts through your mind, as the nightmare starts to unfold!
You should have listened to your mothers cries, about the horrors she had been told!
For going alone in battle, you life is nothing near to sweet!
You look to your left and right and gaze, ships blows up in your heat!
Epic post has been deployed, i hope i really win!
Cause all theese other posters, is booring to the point of sin!
Contact me or Iron Golem, we stand ready here to talk!
For more info see our add, now, i must continue my walk......
If this ship a'rocking, im strangling someone.
|Posted - 2010.02.07 19:17:00 -
join n.orb chat in game and check us out, you'd be a cool addition to our team.. and our ceo is a mounty so you can talk about canadian stuff all the time XD
|Posted - 2010.02.07 20:14:00 -
With all the Canadian CEO's aboot (Like all 3 of our alliance CEO's are "Northern's) and between that and hockey nights, i'm begginning to think they secretly rule the world. That being said were fairly established, more on the uptake as an alliance but our leadership is old. Ancient according to eve standards. Most were on BETA when it started. As for cats.....lol noticed you mentioned them before the wife and kid. Guess they give you good aggro. Anyhoo, i firgue i can say all these wonderful things about the corp or instead show you. If you like feel free to come out and see what were about or join our corp chat. As for war....were pretty much a miltita force for a major alliance.....and war is on the horizon.
Knights Of The Singularity
|Posted - 2010.02.08 01:14:00 -
I'm closing this posting. I have more than enough great offers and now need to sit down and go through them all.
I have to thank all the great corps for their interest. I have replied or interviewed some of you however it will take some time to get through all the mails and posting. I think the quality of corps that responded is phenomenal and it will be tough decision!
For those of you who have not heard back I will be contacting you over the week so we can chat.
Again thank you for the amazing offers...
|Pages:  :: one page
|First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page