Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
terje
terje

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.01.01 11:10:00 - [1]

wtb rattle snake battleship or the bpc will pay throught the nose
terje
terje
Hybrid Syndicate

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.01.01 11:10:00 - [2]

wtb rattle snake battleship or the bpc will pay throught the nose
Nyphur
Nyphur

Posted - 2005.01.01 14:44:00 - [3]

Er.. I don't know where you're getting your information but there doesn't appear to be such a ship in eve.
Nyphur
Nyphur
Pillowsoft
Interstellar Starbase Syndicate

Posted - 2005.01.01 14:44:00 - [4]

Er.. I don't know where you're getting your information but there doesn't appear to be such a ship in eve.

Eve-Tanking.com
- For tanking spreadsheet and resources.
Max Svensson
Max Svensson

Posted - 2005.01.01 15:03:00 - [5]

Originally by: Nyphur

http://www.eve-i.com/home/crowley/page/page_objectsearch.php?q=rattle
Max Svensson
Max Svensson

Posted - 2005.01.01 15:03:00 - [6]

Originally by: Nyphur

http://www.eve-i.com/home/crowley/page/page_objectsearch.php?q=rattle
Joshua Foiritain
Joshua Foiritain

Posted - 2005.01.01 16:34:00 - [7]

the Rattlesnake is the Guristas Version of the Scorpion. Though still somewhat rare atm i believe since i doubt anyone has gotten enough LPs for one yet.

Though the Faction cruisers should be hitting the markets soon.
---------------------------

[Coreli Corporation Mainframe]
Joshua Foiritain
Joshua Foiritain
Gallente
Coreli Corporation
Corelum Syndicate

Posted - 2005.01.01 16:34:00 - [8]

the Rattlesnake is the Guristas Version of the Scorpion. Though still somewhat rare atm i believe since i doubt anyone has gotten enough LPs for one yet.

-----

Nyphur
Nyphur

Posted - 2005.01.02 01:24:00 - [9]

Originally by: Joshua Foiritain

Ooh, interesting..
I've always wanted one of those black and green Serpentis thoraxes.
Nyphur
Nyphur
Pillowsoft
Interstellar Starbase Syndicate

Posted - 2005.01.02 01:24:00 - [10]

Ooh, interesting..
I've always wanted one of those black and green Serpentis thoraxes.

Eve-Tanking.com
- For tanking spreadsheet and resources.
Da Ram
Da Ram

Posted - 2005.01.05 06:21:00 - [11]

If you ever get a BPC of that --mail me as well please.

Da Ram
Da Ram

Posted - 2005.01.05 06:21:00 - [12]

If you ever get a BPC of that --mail me as well please.

xenorx
xenorx

Posted - 2005.01.07 19:54:00 - [13]

WOW! That is the first time I have checked out the stats on these ships. I would give my left nut for one of those bad boys. A scorp with a slot layout like a raven! Uber bonuses to missle speed and ROF. When these things hit the battlefield it is gonna twist a few peoples underpants into a knot.Twisted Evil
xenorx
xenorx
0utbreak

Posted - 2005.01.07 19:54:00 - [14]

WOW! That is the first time I have checked out the stats on these ships. I would give my left nut for one of those bad boys. A scorp with a slot layout like a raven! Uber bonuses to missle speed and ROF. When these things hit the battlefield it is gonna twist a few peoples underpants into a knot.Twisted Evil

No one can hear you scream in space, so just shut up and die already.
Joshua Foiritain
Joshua Foiritain

Posted - 2005.01.07 20:12:00 - [15]

Originally by: xenorx

Assuming these billion isk ships make it there Razz
---------------------------

Joshua Foiritain
Joshua Foiritain
Gallente
Coreli Corporation
Corelum Syndicate

Posted - 2005.01.07 20:12:00 - [16]

-----

Tisti
Tisti

Posted - 2005.01.08 02:08:00 - [17]

damn...

Tisti
Tisti
Destructive Influence
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.01.08 02:08:00 - [18]

damn...

Tobiaz
Tobiaz

Posted - 2005.01.08 02:35:00 - [19]

Once they hit production they won't cost billions of ISK.

More like 100 - 140M is my guess.

Tobiaz
Tobiaz
Spacerats

Posted - 2005.01.08 02:35:00 - [20]

Dao 2
Dao 2

Posted - 2005.01.08 04:01:00 - [21]

does that include the price fo the bps (tons of loyalty points and/or lost ships, (deadspace? ;p). maybe a bil def more than normal prices ;p maybe close to a bilt to start and round 300-6000 laater?
Dao 2
Dao 2
Generals Of Destruction Syndicate
Axiom Empire

Posted - 2005.01.08 04:01:00 - [22]

does that include the price fo the bps (tons of loyalty points and/or lost ships, (deadspace? ;p). maybe a bil def more than normal prices ;p maybe close to a bilt to start and round 300-6000 laater?
------------------------------------------------
NEWLY ADDED ON 1/19 (though applies to all posts before ;p)

the usual "I don't represent my corp or alliance" and stuffs like that

Also the gal
DrPhil
DrPhil

Posted - 2005.01.08 11:25:00 - [23]

Originally by: Tobiaz

I can't see them costing less than 500 mill for quite some time (and the first I expect to fetch 1 bill) due to both the rarity and the sheer amount of work to get the LP's....and then there is the cost of getting the trade goods which I expect to be over 100 mill worth of stuff and the best you can get (or so I last heard) was a 5 run bpc....
DrPhil
DrPhil

Posted - 2005.01.08 11:25:00 - [24]

Originally by: Tobiaz

I can't see them costing less than 500 mill for quite some time (and the first I expect to fetch 1 bill) due to both the rarity and the sheer amount of work to get the LP's....and then there is the cost of getting the trade goods which I expect to be over 100 mill worth of stuff and the best you can get (or so I last heard) was a 5 run bpc....
Drommy
Drommy

Posted - 2005.01.08 13:21:00 - [25]

the last BIG lottery winner got an imperial apoc, that was quoted at 3-4 bil. expect much bigger prices for the better faction ships. and dont expect them to drop below the 500mark ever. that is unless bpo's are released, which i highly doubt they willCrying or Very sad

A good leader takes their people where they want to go
A great leader takes their people not where they necessarily want to go, but ought too.
Drommy
Drommy
Gallente
KIA Corp

Posted - 2005.01.08 13:21:00 - [26]

the last BIG lottery winner got an imperial apoc, that was quoted at 3-4 bil. expect much bigger prices for the better faction ships. and dont expect them to drop below the 500mark ever. that is unless bpo's are released, which i highly doubt they willCrying or Very sad

Till UnderVerse come

Necromongers inc.

Slayton Ford
Slayton Ford

Posted - 2006.12.16 04:58:00 - [27]

Why would you want a faction scorp? Its a prime kill target in PvP and I would think a normal Raven or Rohk is better for PvE.
vile56
vile56
Nubs.
Anarchy Empire

Posted - 2006.12.16 05:03:00 - [28]

how far back do people go to necro threads?
Marquis Dean
Marquis Dean
Indigo Fade

Posted - 2006.12.17 00:15:00 - [29]

Jesus Christ, what's that... 18 months? You need a GIRLFRIEND mate cause you must've spent hours/days going that far back.

/// ///

What's a signature?
Jaeger Orlofsson
Jaeger Orlofsson
VentureCorp
Imperial Republic Of the North

Posted - 2006.12.17 01:07:00 - [30]

eve-search?

IBTL
J

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240419/0312
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.