Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Varia
Varia

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.02.02 19:44:00 - [1]

Not sure whats happening here but since patch i've noticed liquid Ozone fuel is being consumed at a faster rate than the rest.

Last night I checked my pos and was shocked to find my pos was almost out of power grid fuel, which i thought was a little strange so I refueled my pos for 8 days 15 hrs.

I've just check my pos again and all fuels are down to 7 days 18 which is fine except for power which is down to 7 days 6 hours.

So pos owners out there i would check your fuel status.

I'll file a bug petition.

Women that strive to equal men lack ambition.
Varia
Varia
Gallente

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.02.02 19:44:00 - [2]

Not sure whats happening here but since patch i've noticed liquid Ozone fuel is being consumed at a faster rate than the rest.

Last night I checked my pos and was shocked to find my pos was almost out of power grid fuel, which i thought was a little strange so I refueled my pos for 8 days 15 hrs.

I've just check my pos again and all fuels are down to 7 days 18 which is fine except for power which is down to 7 days 6 hours.

So pos owners out there i would check your fuel status.

I'll file a bug petition.

Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick

Posted - 2005.02.11 12:35:00 - [3]

Indeed, our POS is burning fuel faster then it should be as well.

POS owners are well advised that they should check their fuel rates. I've also filed a bug petition, but this has a far greater implication of being a very expensive bug if not fixed, like now.

I'm burning 2 days of certain fuel types per day right now it seems.

Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.02.11 12:35:00 - [4]

Indeed, our POS is burning fuel faster then it should be as well.

POS owners are well advised that they should check their fuel rates. I've also filed a bug petition, but this has a far greater implication of being a very expensive bug if not fixed, like now.

I'm burning 2 days of certain fuel types per day right now it seems.

Varia
Varia

Posted - 2005.02.11 13:15:00 - [5]

To confirm it's still happening to me.

Varia
Varia
Gallente

Posted - 2005.02.11 13:15:00 - [6]

To confirm it's still happening to me.

Xlex Prime
Xlex Prime

Posted - 2005.02.11 14:22:00 - [7]

I discovered this problem a few weeks ago and petitioned it twice and submitted bug report on it twice.

There are a few stations we have that are doing this.

I am a bit ****ed that it is not fixed yet because we are losing money on all this extra fuel.

Xlex Prime
Xlex Prime

Posted - 2005.02.11 14:22:00 - [8]

I discovered this problem a few weeks ago and petitioned it twice and submitted bug report on it twice.

There are a few stations we have that are doing this.

I am a bit ****ed that it is not fixed yet because we are losing money on all this extra fuel.

Tas Devil
Tas Devil

Posted - 2005.02.11 15:16:00 - [9]

Can we have details as to your POS race type and the fuel consumption that seems to have increased please ? that is behaving improperly ?
Tas Devil
Tas Devil
JUDGE DREAD Inc.
Forces of Freedom

Posted - 2005.02.11 15:16:00 - [10]

Can we have details as to your POS race type and the fuel consumption that seems to have increased please ? that is behaving improperly ?
Tas

The best Laugh ever ... Credit goes to TheKiller8 for this !
This includes bad language... so beware
Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick

Posted - 2005.02.11 17:51:00 - [11]

We've got a gallente tower, and at least with liquid ozone its burning about 2 days fuel for everday that goes by, I suspect that some of the other fuel types are a little off as well, but wont have confirmation till about 6 tonight.

And yeah, It's not cool at all, especially with increased ice product prices right now.

Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.02.11 17:51:00 - [12]

We've got a gallente tower, and at least with liquid ozone its burning about 2 days fuel for everday that goes by, I suspect that some of the other fuel types are a little off as well, but wont have confirmation till about 6 tonight.

And yeah, It's not cool at all, especially with increased ice product prices right now.

Crystal Girl
Crystal Girl

Posted - 2005.02.12 06:19:00 - [13]

Edited by: Crystal Girl on 12/02/2005 06:20:31
The situation is this.

Stations were built.
They were setup with a lot of defense and such.
Later, many modules were turned off to save fuels.
I would say 50% of the guns were turned off or something.

The station management reports that there is say 20 days Ozone left.

If you check the station 24 hours later it will report 16 days ozone left, which is not good.

4 of our stations do this so far with water and ozone.

-----------------

The only thing I have not tried to correct the problem is:

A. Unanchor modules that are offline and stick them in the hangar array.
B. Tear down the POS 100% and rebuild it from scratch.

-------------

Things I have tried:

1. Track fuel hour by hour by camping the POS all day and trying to catch a bad fuel calculation.

2. Took entire POS offline and onlined it again.

-----------------

This is not easy to repeat either. We have POS that are setup the same and have some modules offline to conserve fuel, but it burn fuel properly.

Conclusions:

It sucks and makes me sad because it's been like this for at least a month.

I am going to have to take 20 hours to tear each one down and rebuild it in hopes the bug will go away.

I'm not happy. :(

I have done bug reports two times in detail and corp mates have as well.

Also, we use Caldari Towers.

Crystal Girl
Crystal Girl

Posted - 2005.02.12 06:19:00 - [14]

Edited by: Crystal Girl on 12/02/2005 06:20:31
The situation is this.

Stations were built.
They were setup with a lot of defense and such.
Later, many modules were turned off to save fuels.
I would say 50% of the guns were turned off or something.

The station management reports that there is say 20 days Ozone left.

If you check the station 24 hours later it will report 16 days ozone left, which is not good.

4 of our stations do this so far with water and ozone.

-----------------

The only thing I have not tried to correct the problem is:

A. Unanchor modules that are offline and stick them in the hangar array.
B. Tear down the POS 100% and rebuild it from scratch.

-------------

Things I have tried:

1. Track fuel hour by hour by camping the POS all day and trying to catch a bad fuel calculation.

2. Took entire POS offline and onlined it again.

-----------------

This is not easy to repeat either. We have POS that are setup the same and have some modules offline to conserve fuel, but it burn fuel properly.

Conclusions:

It sucks and makes me sad because it's been like this for at least a month.

I am going to have to take 20 hours to tear each one down and rebuild it in hopes the bug will go away.

I'm not happy. :(

I have done bug reports two times in detail and corp mates have as well.

Also, we use Caldari Towers.

Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick

Posted - 2005.02.12 07:39:00 - [15]

Well, there goes the idea that its restricted to gallente towers. I was thinking about switching tower types to avoid this :/

Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.02.12 07:39:00 - [16]

Well, there goes the idea that its restricted to gallente towers. I was thinking about switching tower types to avoid this :/

Varia
Varia

Posted - 2005.02.12 23:01:00 - [17]

I'm using an Amarr CT and only noticed the bug after the last pos patch.

Varia
Varia
Gallente

Posted - 2005.02.12 23:01:00 - [18]

I'm using an Amarr CT and only noticed the bug after the last pos patch.

bUBbLeS
bUBbLeS

Posted - 2005.02.13 14:37:00 - [19]

today i noticed that this is happening to my Caldarii tower

i am using maybe 40% power, but the tower is consuming as if i was using 100% power

i have never had more than 40% power usage, and this just appears to of happened this week

last week i mined the same amount of ice, put in the same amount of stuff into the POS and got 9 days fuel

this week its 5 1/2 days

this really sux and needs fixing NOW

cAKe

Julius ceaser : "operor vos volo MCCCXXXVII laganum bUBbLeS?"

bUBbLeS
bUBbLeS
Minmatar

Posted - 2005.02.13 14:37:00 - [20]

today i noticed that this is happening to my Caldarii tower

i am using maybe 40% power, but the tower is consuming as if i was using 100% power

i have never had more than 40% power usage, and this just appears to of happened this week

last week i mined the same amount of ice, put in the same amount of stuff into the POS and got 9 days fuel

this week its 5 1/2 days

this really sux and needs fixing NOW

cAKe

Varia
Varia

Posted - 2005.02.14 09:53:00 - [21]

Not only will it need fixing but Reimbursement of all the extra fuel it's used.

Varia
Varia
Gallente

Posted - 2005.02.14 09:53:00 - [22]

Not only will it need fixing but Reimbursement of all the extra fuel it's used.

Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick

Posted - 2005.02.15 12:25:00 - [23]

Anyone had an answer on their petitions on this yet?

I'm still waiting on an 11 day support ticket and getting really, really frustrated.

Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.02.15 12:25:00 - [24]

Anyone had an answer on their petitions on this yet?

I'm still waiting on an 11 day support ticket and getting really, really frustrated.

Varia
Varia

Posted - 2005.02.15 14:46:00 - [25]

I've had a support reply but I don't think i'm allowed to post it due to the forum rules Sad

Varia
Varia
Gallente

Posted - 2005.02.15 14:46:00 - [26]

I've had a support reply but I don't think i'm allowed to post it due to the forum rules Sad

Droidster
Droidster

Posted - 2005.02.16 17:19:00 - [27]

Spit it out carebear. Use pig latin.

Posted - 2005.02.16 17:19:00 - [28]

Spit it out carebear. Use pig latin.

Posted - 2005.02.16 18:15:00 - [29]

Edited by: Lagartija Nick on 16/02/2005 18:19:57
Laughing

Or just dance around it, surely you can give us a general idea of what the deal is without posting the main jive.

I finally got my support ticket answered as well, sent them a reply linking this thread so they don't think I'm just making this up.

Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.02.16 18:15:00 - [30]

Edited by: Lagartija Nick on 16/02/2005 18:19:57
Laughing

Or just dance around it, surely you can give us a general idea of what the deal is without posting the main jive.

I finally got my support ticket answered as well, sent them a reply linking this thread so they don't think I'm just making this up.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240423/1735
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.