Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Bobby Wilson
Bobby Wilson

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.02.17 04:27:00 - [31]

One of my Amarr CT's is doing this, and it's eating ALL fuels too fast, some even faster than others.

Liquid ozone is the ugliest, which is odd since it really doesn't use more than maybe 30% of the CT's total grid.

BW
Originally by: Selim

Cool, congrats.

Oh, stupid idea by the way.
Bobby Wilson
Bobby Wilson
Gallente

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.02.17 04:27:00 - [32]

One of my Amarr CT's is doing this, and it's eating ALL fuels too fast, some even faster than others.

Liquid ozone is the ugliest, which is odd since it really doesn't use more than maybe 30% of the CT's total grid.

BW
ollobrains
ollobrains

Posted - 2005.02.17 06:23:00 - [33]

i reckon this bug or whatever it is should be left by needing to add extra oxygen - it will create more demand side for oxygen and encourage more manufacturers to make oxygen outputs ?

It will also take extra supply out of the game to a degree and partly help allievaite the inflation problem

Extra oxygen trading could be a good thing i have thought it was underutilisied as is.
ollobrains
ollobrains
Crimson Crusaders
Xelas Alliance

Posted - 2005.02.17 06:23:00 - [34]

i reckon this bug or whatever it is should be left by needing to add extra oxygen - it will create more demand side for oxygen and encourage more manufacturers to make oxygen outputs ?

It will also take extra supply out of the game to a degree and partly help allievaite the inflation problem

Extra oxygen trading could be a good thing i have thought it was underutilisied as is.

All posts made by myself represent my personal opinion only - they do not represent the rest of the privateer alliacne unless they decide to agree with what im saying
Varia
Varia

Posted - 2005.02.17 09:34:00 - [35]

Originally by: Droidster
Spit it out carebear. Use pig latin.

Carebear! Start whistling boy because youÆre not getting anything out of me.

Women that strive to equal men lack ambition.
Varia
Varia
Gallente

Posted - 2005.02.17 09:34:00 - [36]

Originally by: Droidster
Spit it out carebear. Use pig latin.

Carebear! Start whistling boy because youÆre not getting anything out of me.

Varia
Varia

Posted - 2005.02.17 10:03:00 - [37]

Edited by: Varia on 17/02/2005 10:05:00
I doubt any of you would like the reply I got, needless to say every one should send in bug reports with as much details as possible.

I also hope all pos owners will receive a refund of some kind once this bug has been confirmed and rectified.

Oh and Droidster please ignore everything I just said, such a rude boy ugh

Varia
Varia
Gallente

Posted - 2005.02.17 10:03:00 - [38]

Edited by: Varia on 17/02/2005 10:05:00
I doubt any of you would like the reply I got, needless to say every one should send in bug reports with as much details as possible.

I also hope all pos owners will receive a refund of some kind once this bug has been confirmed and rectified.

Oh and Droidster please ignore everything I just said, such a rude boy ugh

Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick

Posted - 2005.02.17 12:17:00 - [39]

Edited by: Lagartija Nick on 17/02/2005 12:22:48
Originally by: ollobrains

Yeah...

Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.02.17 12:17:00 - [40]

Edited by: Lagartija Nick on 17/02/2005 12:22:48
Originally by: ollobrains

Yeah...

Nemiona
Nemiona

Posted - 2005.02.17 14:45:00 - [41]

Originally by: Varia
I've had a support reply but I don't think i'm allowed to post it due to the forum rules Sad

afaik you can tell what it says in your own words, but youre not allowed to quote them...

------
The future, according to some scientists, will be exactly like the past, only far more expensive.
John Sladek
Nemiona
Nemiona
Minmatar
Stormriders
Fimbulwinter

Posted - 2005.02.17 14:45:00 - [42]

Originally by: Varia
I've had a support reply but I don't think i'm allowed to post it due to the forum rules Sad

afaik you can tell what it says in your own words, but youre not allowed to quote them...

------
The future, according to some scientists, will be exactly like the past, only far more expensive.
John Sladek
WarChiId
WarChiId

Posted - 2005.02.17 21:03:00 - [43]

I think our POS is doing it too... gathering data now
WarChiId
WarChiId
Minmatar
VVS Corporition

Posted - 2005.02.17 21:03:00 - [44]

I think our POS is doing it too... gathering data now
Tas Devil
Tas Devil

Posted - 2005.02.19 11:42:00 - [45]

our POS did it... only thing we had to do to correct it is unanchor and re-anchor the faulty modules... (we keep an intensive refinery array at POS but use it only once or twice a week...) we onlined it and ran a few refines on a given day...and when offlined it pos fuel consumption was off.... so I unanchored and re anchored module...and it is back to normal

Very Happy
Tas Devil
Tas Devil
JUDGE DREAD Inc.
Forces of Freedom

Posted - 2005.02.19 11:42:00 - [46]

our POS did it... only thing we had to do to correct it is unanchor and re-anchor the faulty modules... (we keep an intensive refinery array at POS but use it only once or twice a week...) we onlined it and ran a few refines on a given day...and when offlined it pos fuel consumption was off.... so I unanchored and re anchored module...and it is back to normal

Very Happy
Tas

The best Laugh ever ... Credit goes to TheKiller8 for this !
This includes bad language... so beware
Archbishop
Archbishop

Posted - 2005.02.19 14:31:00 - [47]

Quote:
"our POS did it... only thing we had to do to correct it is unanchor and re-anchor the faulty modules... (we keep an intensive refinery array at POS but use it only once or twice a week...) we onlined it and ran a few refines on a given day...and when offlined it pos fuel consumption was off.... so I unanchored and re anchored module...and it is back to normal"

Tas can you clarify what you mean by "the faulty modules"? How did you identify specifically which modules around your POS were causing this problem? Also how much time did you spend toal with the reanchoring (isn't it like 10min to put online for each or something like that?).

Thanks, Archbishop Smile

VISIT THE PIE HOMEPAGE & FORUMS
PIE INFORMATION CENTER
Archbishop
Archbishop
Amarr
PIE Inc.

Posted - 2005.02.19 14:31:00 - [48]

Quote:
"our POS did it... only thing we had to do to correct it is unanchor and re-anchor the faulty modules... (we keep an intensive refinery array at POS but use it only once or twice a week...) we onlined it and ran a few refines on a given day...and when offlined it pos fuel consumption was off.... so I unanchored and re anchored module...and it is back to normal"

Tas can you clarify what you mean by "the faulty modules"? How did you identify specifically which modules around your POS were causing this problem? Also how much time did you spend toal with the reanchoring (isn't it like 10min to put online for each or something like that?).

Thanks, Archbishop Smile

PIE WEBSITE & FORUMS
PIE INFORMATION CENTER
Chucky
Chucky

Posted - 2005.02.20 17:45:00 - [49]

Minmatar POS's aswell, we need DEV input here PleaseConfused

... you will see more and more marketing which in turn will bring you more players to torture.
Chucky
Chucky

Posted - 2005.02.20 17:45:00 - [50]

Minmatar POS's aswell, we need DEV input here PleaseConfused

... you will see more and more marketing which in turn will bring you more players to torture.
Tas Devil
Tas Devil

Posted - 2005.02.20 23:12:00 - [51]

The faulty module was the intensive refinery array ... only one we keep onlining and offlining as we have a need for it and fuel consumption is high for that module... we only online it once we have a full refine....

offlining it is instantaneous but unanchoring it takes 1 hr I think... then another 30 minutes to reanchor it....

adds time to the whole process...but our consumption is back to normal nowCool
Tas Devil
Tas Devil
JUDGE DREAD Inc.
Forces of Freedom

Posted - 2005.02.20 23:12:00 - [52]

The faulty module was the intensive refinery array ... only one we keep onlining and offlining as we have a need for it and fuel consumption is high for that module... we only online it once we have a full refine....

offlining it is instantaneous but unanchoring it takes 1 hr I think... then another 30 minutes to reanchor it....

adds time to the whole process...but our consumption is back to normal nowCool
Tas

The best Laugh ever ... Credit goes to TheKiller8 for this !
This includes bad language... so beware
Rubixx
Rubixx

Posted - 2005.02.21 14:13:00 - [53]

Well now this is strange, We have a Minmatar POS and I have had one of my guys do spreadsheets for the pos and it calculates the ratio and volume of all the fuels against the total m3 available, giving us an equal portion to all fuels. The results show that all fuels are equally measured except, we have far MORE days worth of liquid ozone and hvy water than we should have ?!?! Only thing I can think thats causing this is the fact were not at 100% cpu and grid usage but we also have a mobile refinery (never been onlined and a reactor also never been onlined) wether that makes a difference or not I dont know, Baffled :S
Rubixx
Rubixx

Posted - 2005.02.21 14:13:00 - [54]

Well now this is strange, We have a Minmatar POS and I have had one of my guys do spreadsheets for the pos and it calculates the ratio and volume of all the fuels against the total m3 available, giving us an equal portion to all fuels. The results show that all fuels are equally measured except, we have far MORE days worth of liquid ozone and hvy water than we should have ?!?! Only thing I can think thats causing this is the fact were not at 100% cpu and grid usage but we also have a mobile refinery (never been onlined and a reactor also never been onlined) wether that makes a difference or not I dont know, Baffled :S
Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick

Posted - 2005.02.21 18:27:00 - [55]

Rubixx, thats just because your not using 100% of the output of your tower. If you were using all your CPU and grid you'd probably be burning fuel at the expected rates.

And FYI, I do not have a refinery at our station and it's doing it, so it's not that module alone.

Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.02.21 18:27:00 - [56]

Rubixx, thats just because your not using 100% of the output of your tower. If you were using all your CPU and grid you'd probably be burning fuel at the expected rates.

And FYI, I do not have a refinery at our station and it's doing it, so it's not that module alone.

Xlex Dos
Xlex Dos

Posted - 2005.02.25 06:38:00 - [57]

Omg this bug is still making me crazy.

It is simply related to having modules offline.

We would start off with a lot of stuff online, but then cut back to save fuel.

Turning off the modules starts the bug and so far people have fixed it by unanchoring the modules and reanchoring them.

This is a bunch of crap though because of the time involved in unanchoring and anchoring.

----------

Anyone who runs a POS and has just modules needed and they are all online all the time will not see the bug.

It is making me nuts though because we have so many pos with this problem. It screws us all up for fuel planning.

NOT TO MENTION the isk loss for fuels wasted.

I submitted this bug a month or so ago two times.

If this is not fixed, I am gonna be a sad panda.

Xlex
Xlex Dos
Xlex Dos

Posted - 2005.02.25 06:38:00 - [58]

Omg this bug is still making me crazy.

It is simply related to having modules offline.

We would start off with a lot of stuff online, but then cut back to save fuel.

Turning off the modules starts the bug and so far people have fixed it by unanchoring the modules and reanchoring them.

This is a bunch of crap though because of the time involved in unanchoring and anchoring.

----------

Anyone who runs a POS and has just modules needed and they are all online all the time will not see the bug.

It is making me nuts though because we have so many pos with this problem. It screws us all up for fuel planning.

NOT TO MENTION the isk loss for fuels wasted.

I submitted this bug a month or so ago two times.

If this is not fixed, I am gonna be a sad panda.

Xlex
Dantes Darkheart
Dantes Darkheart

Posted - 2005.02.27 21:30:00 - [59]

Exactly where does it state that fuel requirements to power a POS is directly proportional to the power usage?? I've never seen anything to this effect. Please post a link to it.

======================================
Deklein Resident/POS Manager/Uber Hauler
"I'm kept warm by my hatred of the POS implementation."
Dantes Darkheart
Dantes Darkheart
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.02.27 21:30:00 - [60]

Exactly where does it state that fuel requirements to power a POS is directly proportional to the power usage?? I've never seen anything to this effect. Please post a link to it.

======================================
Deklein Resident/POS Manager/Uber Hauler
"I'm kept warm by my hatred of the POS implementation."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240418/2154
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.