Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Dantes Darkheart
Dantes Darkheart

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.03.02 11:12:00 - [61]

I'm assuming the lack of response means no one knows where this was officially stated?

======================================
Deklein Resident/POS Manager/Uber Hauler
"I'm kept warm by my hatred of the POS implementation."
Dantes Darkheart
Dantes Darkheart
Aliastra

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.03.02 11:12:00 - [62]

I'm assuming the lack of response means no one knows where this was officially stated?

Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick

Posted - 2005.03.04 03:38:00 - [63]

To my knowledge there hasn't been anything officially stated anywhere about it, but it does affect your fuel consumption based on CPU and Powergrid usage. But only LO and HW. Everything else is constant.

Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.03.04 03:38:00 - [64]

To my knowledge there hasn't been anything officially stated anywhere about it, but it does affect your fuel consumption based on CPU and Powergrid usage. But only LO and HW. Everything else is constant.

Dantes Darkheart
Dantes Darkheart

Posted - 2005.03.04 13:18:00 - [65]

Thanks, I wasn't paying attention to the isotopes specifically. I was looking at everything and didn't notice anything change. The same thing was told to me last night on the POS FUNTIME channel.

I'll have to implement this with the other POS operators.

Dantes Darkheart
Dantes Darkheart
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.03.04 13:18:00 - [66]

Thanks, I wasn't paying attention to the isotopes specifically. I was looking at everything and didn't notice anything change. The same thing was told to me last night on the POS FUNTIME channel.

I'll have to implement this with the other POS operators.

ShawT
ShawT

Posted - 2005.04.01 11:36:00 - [67]

Amar CT ours use 3 days of Heavy Water after every DT
ShawT
ShawT

Posted - 2005.04.01 11:36:00 - [68]

Amar CT ours use 3 days of Heavy Water after every DT
LtCol RTButts
LtCol RTButts

Posted - 2005.04.01 14:09:00 - [69]

Originally by: Xlex Prime
I discovered this problem a few weeks ago and petitioned it twice and submitted bug report on it twice.

There are a few stations we have that are doing this.

I am a bit ****ed that it is not fixed yet because we are losing money on all this extra fuel.

they must work step by step. we re still waiting to get all the turrent bonuses working since the start, right ? so, step by step
LtCol RTButts
LtCol RTButts
Dirty Rotten Imbeciles

Posted - 2005.04.01 14:09:00 - [70]

Originally by: Xlex Prime
I discovered this problem a few weeks ago and petitioned it twice and submitted bug report on it twice.

There are a few stations we have that are doing this.

I am a bit ****ed that it is not fixed yet because we are losing money on all this extra fuel.

they must work step by step. we re still waiting to get all the turrent bonuses working since the start, right ? so, step by step
Dian Cecht
Dian Cecht

Posted - 2005.04.09 16:14:00 - [71]

Edited by: Dian Cecht on 09/04/2005 16:14:51
Logged a petition today. This is now starting to become an expensive bug for us. It is difficult enough to run a POS, without something like this.

This is also a very dangerous bug... I turned up out POS one day to find all the defence offline. Would CCP reimburse a destroyed POS as a result of this bug?
Dian Cecht
Dian Cecht
Omnicorp Enterprises

Posted - 2005.04.09 16:14:00 - [72]

Logged a petition today. This is now starting to become an expensive bug for us. It is difficult enough to run a POS, without something like this.

This is also a very dangerous bug... I turned up out POS one day to find all the defence offline. Would CCP reimburse a destroyed POS as a result of this bug?
Shenro
Shenro

Posted - 2005.04.11 23:25:00 - [73]

Originally by: Dian Cecht

Do they ever reimburse people because of bugs?

2005.04.05 19:01:31 combat Your Medium Pulse Laser II perfectly
strikes Brothel, wrecking for 260.3 damage.
Shenro
Shenro
Amarr

Posted - 2005.04.11 23:25:00 - [74]

Originally by: Dian Cecht

Do they ever reimburse people because of bugs?

2005.04.05 19:01:31 combat Your Medium Pulse Laser II perfectly
strikes Brothel, wrecking for 260.3 damage.
Blue Trucker
Blue Trucker

Posted - 2005.04.14 06:10:00 - [75]

Well... I'm just gathering info to build our own POS. I don't really like the fact this is happening - and no response from CCP. This is really crap then.

We're not a big corp, we could run a POS if all was optimal (barely), but as long this happens... Not with me.
Blue Trucker
Blue Trucker

Posted - 2005.04.14 06:10:00 - [76]

Well... I'm just gathering info to build our own POS. I don't really like the fact this is happening - and no response from CCP. This is really crap then.

We're not a big corp, we could run a POS if all was optimal (barely), but as long this happens... Not with me.
Ayeleen
Ayeleen

Posted - 2005.04.17 08:26:00 - [77]

Is this still an issue, or has it been fixed?
Ayeleen
Ayeleen
Caldari
InQuest Ascension

Posted - 2005.04.17 08:26:00 - [78]

Is this still an issue, or has it been fixed?
Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick

Posted - 2005.04.17 18:15:00 - [79]

Still an issue.

Lagartija Nick
Lagartija Nick
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.04.17 18:15:00 - [80]

Still an issue.

EvilDoomer
EvilDoomer

Posted - 2005.04.17 21:24:00 - [81]

Originally by: Varia
Not sure whats happening here but since patch i've noticed liquid Ozone fuel is being consumed at a faster rate than the rest.

Last night I checked my pos and was shocked to find my pos was almost out of power grid fuel, which i thought was a little strange so I refueled my pos for 8 days 15 hrs.

I've just check my pos again and all fuels are down to 7 days 18 which is fine except for power which is down to 7 days 6 hours.

So pos owners out there i would check your fuel status.

I'll file a bug petition.

I had 4 hrs of fuel left.
I was having problems setting my harvester up.
then I noticed i Could not get it back online.

Liquid ozone out.
total time 30 minutes top.
now out of fuel.
And I cannot find liquid Ozone anywhere close to where I have my station and yes its in empire.

I will petition.

And what is going to be done. I have to shut my station down. Again wasting 3 days and 100 mil.

Thanks
EvilDoomer

Chicago Mobsters

** Ghost Fleet Pilot **
EvilDoomer
EvilDoomer
Caldari
Caldari Provisions

Posted - 2005.04.17 21:24:00 - [82]

Originally by: Varia
Not sure whats happening here but since patch i've noticed liquid Ozone fuel is being consumed at a faster rate than the rest.

Last night I checked my pos and was shocked to find my pos was almost out of power grid fuel, which i thought was a little strange so I refueled my pos for 8 days 15 hrs.

I've just check my pos again and all fuels are down to 7 days 18 which is fine except for power which is down to 7 days 6 hours.

So pos owners out there i would check your fuel status.

I'll file a bug petition.

I had 4 hrs of fuel left.
I was having problems setting my harvester up.
then I noticed i Could not get it back online.

Liquid ozone out.
total time 30 minutes top.
now out of fuel.
And I cannot find liquid Ozone anywhere close to where I have my station and yes its in empire.

I will petition.

And what is going to be done. I have to shut my station down. Again wasting 3 days and 100 mil.

Thanks

EvilDoomer

Chicago Mobsters
In-Game Channel:DAMOB

Wooof wooooof
Lord Draco
Lord Draco

Posted - 2005.04.17 21:31:00 - [83]

I've come to the conclusion POS are at the very bottom of importance for CCP. Thanks for Edodus. If you put 1/100thy of the effort into fixing POS's as one ******* agent mission we'd get on oug goddam knees. I love relogging every 5 miniutes so I can load a gun with ammo. I love moon scanning, it is so indepth and well thought out. I love mining ice, its so stimulating. CCP, you have failed!

Lord Draco
Lord Draco
Destructive Influence
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.04.17 21:31:00 - [84]

I've come to the conclusion POS are at the very bottom of importance for CCP. Thanks for Edodus. If you put 1/100thy of the effort into fixing POS's as one ******* agent mission we'd get on oug goddam knees. I love relogging every 5 miniutes so I can load a gun with ammo. I love moon scanning, it is so indepth and well thought out. I love mining ice, its so stimulating. CCP, you have failed!

Varia
Varia

Posted - 2005.04.18 14:17:00 - [85]

The only way i've found to resolve this bug is too take down the pos and setup a new one.

Currently touch wood all seems okay

Women that strive to equal men lack ambition.
Varia
Varia
Gallente

Posted - 2005.04.18 14:17:00 - [86]

The only way i've found to resolve this bug is too take down the pos and setup a new one.

Currently touch wood all seems okay

Women that strive to equal men lack ambition.
Skelator
Skelator

Posted - 2005.04.18 20:21:00 - [87]

Edited by: Skelator on 19/04/2005 00:21:22
We are experiencing this same problem.

10 days of fuel .. 2 days later offline and empty.

i have filed a petition also on the matter.

One of the other corps I know put 17 days worth of heavy water and such in one of its pos stations.
Then went back out there and it was offline and empty in (3) days.

Unanchoring all and reanchoring will not work Im afraid because you need to offline the Silos to get the product out.
It takes 20k seconds to unanchor a silo alone not counting the time to reanchor it and put it online.

Hopefully CCPm will help us all out and also give me a clear answer on our Petitions..

Moderators can we get this stickied until we can get a DEV response?
Very Happy

They have us Surrounded again.. the Poor Bastards
Skelator
Skelator
Stronghold corp
Curse Alliance

Posted - 2005.04.18 20:21:00 - [88]

Edited by: Skelator on 19/04/2005 00:21:22
We are experiencing this same problem.

10 days of fuel .. 2 days later offline and empty.

i have filed a petition also on the matter.

One of the other corps I know put 17 days worth of heavy water and such in one of its pos stations.
Then went back out there and it was offline and empty in (3) days.

Unanchoring all and reanchoring will not work Im afraid because you need to offline the Silos to get the product out.
It takes 20k seconds to unanchor a silo alone not counting the time to reanchor it and put it online.

Hopefully CCPm will help us all out and also give me a clear answer on our Petitions..

Moderators can we get this stickied until we can get a DEV response?
Very Happy

smegma
smegma

Posted - 2005.04.19 03:39:00 - [89]

Stickie?? till we can get a DEV to look at this post?.
Rolling Eyes

Sir MilBanacky
Sir MilBanacky
Stronghold corp
Curse Alliance

Posted - 2005.04.19 03:39:00 - [90]

Stickie?? till we can get a DEV to look at this post?.
Rolling Eyes

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,07s, ref 20240425/1505
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.