Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Basst
Basst

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.02.24 22:02:00 - [1]

Very Happy If you want to talk about a new corp that has it's act together then this is the corp you want to talk about.

Razz Soulfire inc is still small with only 23 members so it can give each of it's people the atenchion they diserve, unlike some of those larger corperations.

Cool There is a diverse member base including all races and experance levels of players ranging from beta testers to playing less then a week. Weather you are new to EVE or a vet looking for a new home, you should check us out.

ugh Our CEO is Anargo Tyrsis. He is a nice guy with a good sence of Hummor. And more important then that, he puts the wellfare of his corp members before himself. How many other CEO's can you really say that about?

Surprised Now you may be asking yourself what Soulfire inc is all about? Well first and formost we are about haveing fun. For some of our members that meens becoming the best combat caption in space, for others it is about becoming a reserch or production expert. And ofcorse there are the miners (Like ME) that like to chop away at the rocks while chatting with there pals.

Wink We run 2 corp mining nights a week on Wednesday and Sunday were the ISk we make go to corp projects like getting our members into better ships. All other mining, hunting, traiding, or anything else you do is yours to keep. We don't charge any fees from our members.

Laughing Our members are very friendly. It is usaly easy to get a fellow member to go attack a Npc base or do a little mineing with you. After all we don't play EVE to play by ourselves?

YARRRR!! The only thing this corp does NOT do is pirate or allow it's members too. If that is your cup of tea so be it, but it isn't ours.

Very Happy So if you are looking for a GREAT corp full of helpful people leave a post here or Join the "Soul Public" channel and talk to some of us ingame.

"My goal here is to have fun, what's yours?"
Basst
Basst
Viziam

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.02.24 22:02:00 - [2]

Very Happy If you want to talk about a new corp that has it's act together then this is the corp you want to talk about.

Razz Soulfire inc is still small with only 23 members so it can give each of it's people the atenchion they diserve, unlike some of those larger corperations.

Cool There is a diverse member base including all races and experance levels of players ranging from beta testers to playing less then a week. Weather you are new to EVE or a vet looking for a new home, you should check us out.

ugh Our CEO is Anargo Tyrsis. He is a nice guy with a good sence of Hummor. And more important then that, he puts the wellfare of his corp members before himself. How many other CEO's can you really say that about?

Surprised Now you may be asking yourself what Soulfire inc is all about? Well first and formost we are about haveing fun. For some of our members that meens becoming the best combat caption in space, for others it is about becoming a reserch or production expert. And ofcorse there are the miners (Like ME) that like to chop away at the rocks while chatting with there pals.

Wink We run 2 corp mining nights a week on Wednesday and Sunday were the ISk we make go to corp projects like getting our members into better ships. All other mining, hunting, traiding, or anything else you do is yours to keep. We don't charge any fees from our members.

Laughing Our members are very friendly. It is usaly easy to get a fellow member to go attack a Npc base or do a little mineing with you. After all we don't play EVE to play by ourselves?

YARRRR!! The only thing this corp does NOT do is pirate or allow it's members too. If that is your cup of tea so be it, but it isn't ours.

Very Happy So if you are looking for a GREAT corp full of helpful people leave a post here or Join the "Soul Public" channel and talk to some of us ingame.

Anargo Tyrsis
Anargo Tyrsis

Posted - 2005.02.25 18:51:00 - [3]

Edited by: Anargo Tyrsis on 25/02/2005 18:51:17
As Basst mentioned we are looking for active members to join our crew. We offer alot to our members, and we would like to see anyone interested in joining us excell in whatever career or careers they choose to follow. If you want more info feel free to contact me or any SOUL member in game or on this thread and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have about us. If you pull info on our corp you will see it seems very new, but we arent in actuality. We are an older corp with a stable player base that recently felt it necisarry to change our name to better reflect our diversity, and what it is that makes our corp one of a kind. Thank you for your time.

Its better to be hated for who you are than loved for who your not.
Anargo Tyrsis
Anargo Tyrsis
Soulfire Inc.

Posted - 2005.02.25 18:51:00 - [4]

Edited by: Anargo Tyrsis on 25/02/2005 18:51:17
As Basst mentioned we are looking for active members to join our crew. We offer alot to our members, and we would like to see anyone interested in joining us excell in whatever career or careers they choose to follow. If you want more info feel free to contact me or any SOUL member in game or on this thread and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have about us. If you pull info on our corp you will see it seems very new, but we arent in actuality. We are an older corp with a stable player base that recently felt it necisarry to change our name to better reflect our diversity, and what it is that makes our corp one of a kind. Thank you for your time.

Its better to be hated for who you are than loved for who your not.
Basst
Basst

Posted - 2005.02.26 21:06:00 - [5]

I can't lie, this is a shameless atempet to get back on the frount page.

Basst
Basst
Viziam

Posted - 2005.02.26 21:06:00 - [6]

I can't lie, this is a shameless atempet to get back on the frount page.

Basst
Basst

Posted - 2005.02.27 19:37:00 - [7]

I am mainly doing this to get back on the frount page again.

Basst
Basst
Viziam

Posted - 2005.02.27 19:37:00 - [8]

I am mainly doing this to get back on the frount page again.

Basst
Basst

Posted - 2005.03.03 19:33:00 - [9]

Just an update, we now have about 30 members, but are still looking to get a few more. We are also getting ready to open a websight.

We also have started to do our first 0.0 mining operations. Can't say we have worked all of the kinks out just yet, but it is going well.

We are looking for anyone who is friendly no matter what your focus is on. (except pie-rats)

Basst
Basst
Viziam

Posted - 2005.03.03 19:33:00 - [10]

Just an update, we now have about 30 members, but are still looking to get a few more. We are also getting ready to open a websight.

We also have started to do our first 0.0 mining operations. Can't say we have worked all of the kinks out just yet, but it is going well.

We are looking for anyone who is friendly no matter what your focus is on. (except pie-rats)

Svarog1978
Svarog1978

Posted - 2007.05.24 14:38:00 - [11]

Hi,

I am very noob to the game but need to get better and fast. Usual playing hours are as follows
GMT - Weekdays 7:30am - 8:15am then Mondays 8:30pm-9:30pm
Thursdays 8:30pm-9:30pm Weekends when ever I can Shocked
I have a real problem in knowing what to tech up and what not to. I have no idea about my skills etc so I will need to have my hand held on this matter.
However I do have and Ibis, Kestrel and a Battle Cruiser ( that I cant fly Rolling Eyes EmbarassedSadugh) I knowI havew not sold my self too well but I can say that I will be playing this for a long time to come and will LISTEN and learn from all advice given.
If you are interested please do EVE mail me ( never got one apart from Junk ) and I will speak to you tonight.
Svarog1978
Svarog1978

Posted - 2007.05.24 14:42:00 - [12]

BTW - My in game name is Tiddletee
Svarog1978
Svarog1978

Posted - 2007.05.24 15:32:00 - [13]

Oh and I have a bantham too !

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,03s, ref 20240419/0703
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.