Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Berilac
Berilac

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.04.20 04:34:00 - [31]

Yeah for amarr super-specialized ceptor pilots! with ceptor 5! go team go!
*looks around*
*sees me and rijinni*
well, looks like its just us.

seriously, good luck in this corp, i want to see how it goes, also, irishranger, get me my ******* slicer! Laughing
---
'Sweeden Steel Bite hard'
Berilac
Berilac
Amarr
Petition Inc.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.04.20 04:34:00 - [32]

*looks around*
*sees me and rijinni*

seriously, good luck in this corp, i want to see how it goes, also, irishranger, get me my ******* slicer! Laughing

Berilac
Berilac
Amarr
Petition Inc.

Posted - 2005.04.20 04:34:00 - [33]

*looks around*
*sees me and rijinni*

Spacemover
Spacemover

Posted - 2005.04.20 07:57:00 - [34]

I will apply when the skill training is complete Razz Razz
Spacemover
Spacemover

Posted - 2005.04.20 07:57:00 - [35]

Spacemover
Spacemover

Posted - 2005.04.20 07:57:00 - [36]

siim
siim

Posted - 2005.04.20 10:57:00 - [37]

OMG

good luck in ur recruitent kessahRazz

siim
siim
Destructive Influence

Posted - 2005.04.20 10:57:00 - [38]

OMG

siim
siim
Destructive Influence

Posted - 2005.04.20 10:57:00 - [39]

OMG

kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.20 13:50:00 - [40]

Thx very much for the support guys.

im not goin to put a limit on corp numbers as ive found that everyone generally has RL issues and cant be active all the times i want them and vice versa.

So il recruit till i see a nice number of people in corp channel, id also like to see some people in fleet command i cant always be around to do it. So Fleet command exp is a definet +
--------------------------------------------------------
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah
Caldari
Blood Corsairs

Posted - 2005.04.20 13:50:00 - [41]

im not goin to put a limit on corp numbers as ive found that everyone generally has RL issues and cant be active all the times i want them and vice versa.

So il recruit till i see a nice number of people in corp channel, id also like to see some people in fleet command i cant always be around to do it. So Fleet command exp is a definet +
Forever Pirate

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/0608/Forever_Pirate_
kessah
kessah
Blood Corsair's
The Red Skull

Posted - 2005.04.20 13:50:00 - [42]

[Video] Forever Pirate 3

kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.20 13:51:00 - [43]

tho of course it will havta stay small due to skill limitations :-)
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah
Caldari
Blood Corsairs

Posted - 2005.04.20 13:51:00 - [44]

Forever Pirate

kessah
kessah
Blood Corsair's
The Red Skull

Posted - 2005.04.20 13:51:00 - [45]

[Video] Forever Pirate 3

TraGix
TraGix

Posted - 2005.04.20 14:21:00 - [46]

Edited by: TraGix on 20/04/2005 14:23:32
hmmmm i may be interested when my skills are up a bit.

Been playing the game for over a year so im pretty experienced, just started this new character not long ago. Turning him into an inty pilot as we speak :)

"least i have chicken"Very Happy
TraGix
TraGix
Gallente

Posted - 2005.04.20 14:21:00 - [47]

Been playing the game for over a year so im pretty experienced, just started this new character not long ago. Turning him into an inty pilot as we speak :)

TraGix
TraGix
Gallente

Posted - 2005.04.20 14:21:00 - [48]

BlackHawk177
BlackHawk177

Posted - 2005.04.21 04:22:00 - [49]

Dudes...We need late night US people...I don't like flying around on my own. It makes the baby jebus cry, when I'm alone. So sign-up now!!!!!!!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
BlackHawk177
BlackHawk177
Forsaken Empire

Posted - 2005.04.21 04:22:00 - [50]

Dudes...We need late night US people...I don't like flying around on my own. It makes the baby jebus cry, when I'm alone. So sign-up now!!!!!!!

BlackHawk177
BlackHawk177
Wreckless Abandon
Triumvirate.

Posted - 2005.04.21 04:22:00 - [51]

kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.21 14:40:00 - [52]

Our current station is in Oulley 2nd station but we have a few dotted about.

most of what u want to know about the corp is on this thread. Join up stick about for a weeks trial see if you like it. tho i dont want time wasters and you will havta supply everything alone till u can be trusted to access corp hangers

Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah
Caldari
Blood Corsairs

Posted - 2005.04.21 14:40:00 - [53]

most of what u want to know about the corp is on this thread. Join up stick about for a weeks trial see if you like it. tho i dont want time wasters and you will havta supply everything alone till u can be trusted to access corp hangers

Forever Pirate

kessah
kessah
Blood Corsair's
The Red Skull

Posted - 2005.04.21 14:40:00 - [54]

[Video] Forever Pirate 3

kessah
kessah

Posted - 2005.04.21 20:49:00 - [55]

up you go!
Im Your Huckleberry ;-)
kessah
kessah
Caldari
Blood Corsairs

Posted - 2005.04.21 20:49:00 - [56]

up you go!
Forever Pirate

kessah
kessah
Blood Corsair's
The Red Skull

Posted - 2005.04.21 20:49:00 - [57]

up you go!
[Video] Forever Pirate 3

Skelator
Skelator

Posted - 2005.04.21 21:23:00 - [58]

Edited by: Skelator on 21/04/2005 21:24:03
Originally by: BlackHawk177

LOL whats the matter dont you like me or the Stronghold Pilots anymore or the L8 night Imperium crew..
You never stick around to play....
Wink

Bummp

They have us Surrounded again.. the Poor Bastards
Skelator
Skelator
Stronghold corp
Imperium Alliance

Posted - 2005.04.21 21:23:00 - [59]

LOL whats the matter dont you like me or the Stronghold Pilots anymore or the L8 night Imperium crew..
Wink

Bummp

StrongHold Knights First into Battle Last Out "HONOR is Everything"
They have us Surrounded again.. the Poor Bastards
Skelator
Skelator
Stronghold corp
Curse Alliance

Posted - 2005.04.21 21:23:00 - [60]

Wink

Bummp

Phasmatis Velox Equitatus

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240418/2038
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.