Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. 25 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
xzarax
xzarax

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.07.18 10:45:00 - [91]

yo griki muppet features, its not your system, hasnt got your name on it?
xzarax
xzarax

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.07.18 10:45:00 - [92]

yo griki muppet features, its not your system, hasnt got your name on it?
BlackViper
BlackViper

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:46:00 - [93]

Yes Lisa..has not been a good night. You might wanna talk to Trigger..Lots has happend tonight.

Ronin betrayed our trust Tonight :(

HERO , Blessed By Amaar
BlackViper
BlackViper
Amarr
Rampage Eternal

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:46:00 - [94]

Yes Lisa..has not been a good night. You might wanna talk to Trigger..Lots has happend tonight.

Ronin betrayed our trust Tonight :(

HERO , Blessed By Amaar
Silmaril
Silmaril

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:47:00 - [95]

woOt. Looks like it'll be a war after all.

*finds good vantage point and gets comfy*

"Do not waste your tears. I was not born to watch the world grow dim. Life is not measured in years, but by the deeds of men."
Silmaril
Silmaril
Caldari
Doomheim

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:47:00 - [96]

woOt. Looks like it'll be a war after all.

*finds good vantage point and gets comfy*

"Do not waste your tears. I was not born to watch the world grow dim. Life is not measured in years, but by the deeds of men."
Aliethia Xaplono
Aliethia Xaplono

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:48:00 - [97]

bah....no peaceful resolution!!! time for eve to go to war!!! drum! drum! drum!
Gurenus
Gurenus

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:48:00 - [98]

Everyone knows excelent reputation of RUS Corp. Do you belive to Stain alliance which expeled and killed everyone in their regions? MASS, your lie is only aggravate your sitaution.

Conserning hunting, isn't repawn rate is suficiant for you? Maybe you need respawn every second to satisfy your ambitions.
Gurenus
Gurenus
RUS

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:48:00 - [99]

Everyone knows excelent reputation of RUS Corp. Do you belive to Stain alliance which expeled and killed everyone in their regions? MASS, your lie is only aggravate your sitaution.

Conserning hunting, isn't repawn rate is suficiant for you? Maybe you need respawn every second to satisfy your ambitions.
Aliethia Xaplono
Aliethia Xaplono
Gallente
BROS CORP

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:48:00 - [100]

bah....no peaceful resolution!!! time for eve to go to war!!! drum! drum! drum!
Molly
Molly

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:49:00 - [101]

BlackViper stop this Pearl Harbor propaganda ****.

Most of the Americans do not know, but the U.S. Navy intelligence service has been aware of the upcoming attack and they even informed the president.

That's a historic fact.
---

"Molly > funny thing is, if they warn me for attacking in 1.0, why does a GM wish me luck doing so?
Jash Illian > perverse sense of humor?
Molly > lol
Jash Illian > honestly tho, because he prolly doesn't know bships
"
Molly
Molly
Gallente
Doomheim

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:49:00 - [102]

BlackViper stop this Pearl Harbor propaganda ****.

Most of the Americans do not know, but the U.S. Navy intelligence service has been aware of the upcoming attack and they even informed the president.

That's a historic fact.
---

"Molly > funny thing is, if they warn me for attacking in 1.0, why does a GM wish me luck doing so?
Jash Illian > perverse sense of humor?
Molly > lol
Jash Illian > honestly tho, because he prolly doesn't know bships
"
Grikl
Grikl

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:51:00 - [103]

oh yea thats right i forgot to write my name on it..... doh

Grikl
Grikl

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:51:00 - [104]

oh yea thats right i forgot to write my name on it..... doh

xzarax
xzarax

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:53:00 - [105]

everyone i know has been threatened by the alliance, quite frankly the tables will turn, very very soon indeed.
xzarax
xzarax

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:53:00 - [106]

everyone i know has been threatened by the alliance, quite frankly the tables will turn, very very soon indeed.
BlackViper
BlackViper

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:54:00 - [107]

Gurenus... I will not argue with u in forums. Lisa knows our corp and our policys. i will leave this up to the leaders to work out.

You can call us all the names u want. that has never bothered me in the past and never will in the future.

We have always tried to provide a safe enviorment for ppl. daily we have to run the pirate corps out from blocking access to stain and would be travelers..

And with that i must say goodnight and may the wisdom of our leaders guide us inb the right direction.

HERO , Blessed By Amaar
Rust
Rust

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:54:00 - [108]

Molly,

Can I assure you that we had no warning from CIA, or any other US deparment before RUS attacked us.
Rust
Rust
Amarr
Viziam

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:54:00 - [109]

Molly,

Can I assure you that we had no warning from CIA, or any other US deparment before RUS attacked us.
BlackViper
BlackViper
Amarr
Rampage Eternal

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:54:00 - [110]

Gurenus... I will not argue with u in forums. Lisa knows our corp and our policys. i will leave this up to the leaders to work out.

You can call us all the names u want. that has never bothered me in the past and never will in the future.

We have always tried to provide a safe enviorment for ppl. daily we have to run the pirate corps out from blocking access to stain and would be travelers..

And with that i must say goodnight and may the wisdom of our leaders guide us inb the right direction.

HERO , Blessed By Amaar
V'cassLord Daeth
V'cassLord Daeth

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:55:00 - [111]

finally some content...lol!!!
V'cassLord Daeth
V'cassLord Daeth
Minmatar
Venal Guardians

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:55:00 - [112]

finally some content...lol!!!
Korath
Korath

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:56:00 - [113]

http://www.jokes.pp.ru/pics/pic32.jpg

Pictures not allowed - Wrangler

Korath
Korath
Caldari
Caldari Provisions

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:56:00 - [114]

http://www.jokes.pp.ru/pics/pic32.jpg

Pictures not allowed - Wrangler

Dragunov
Dragunov

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:57:00 - [115]

Tbh i think RUS are lieing through their teeth about STAIN attacking there members etc, STAIN have kept to the same story throughout this thread and RUS seem to have different stories...I dont know Trigger well, but i do know i could trust him :o)
If a war breaks out then so be it, ill be on STAIN's side
Dragunov
Dragunov

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:57:00 - [116]

Tbh i think RUS are lieing through their teeth about STAIN attacking there members etc, STAIN have kept to the same story throughout this thread and RUS seem to have different stories...I dont know Trigger well, but i do know i could trust him :o)
If a war breaks out then so be it, ill be on STAIN's side
Aliethia Xaplono
Aliethia Xaplono

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:58:00 - [117]

nice one!!! some one find a tomb stone!!! quick!!!
Aliethia Xaplono
Aliethia Xaplono

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:58:00 - [118]

nice one!!! some one find a tomb stone!!! quick!!!
Random
Random

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:58:00 - [119]

RUS??

Edited by: Random on 19/07/2003 02:41:32
Random
Random
Amarr
Rampage Eternal
Ka-Tet

Posted - 2003.07.18 10:58:00 - [120]

RUS??

Edited by: Random on 19/07/2003 02:41:32

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. 25 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,14s, ref 20240610/2008
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.