Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 22 post(s)
Meer
Meer

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.09.01 12:21:00 - [1]

Call me old fashion but I just don't get the same result when reading stuff on a computer screen as when it's on paper in front of me. Which is why I seem to be printing out the entire backstory section little by little. It would be much easier if all of it was in a book for purchase. Is there any possibility for such a thing?
Meer
Meer
Gallente

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.09.01 12:21:00 - [2]

Call me old fashion but I just don't get the same result when reading stuff on a computer screen as when it's on paper in front of me. Which is why I seem to be printing out the entire backstory section little by little. It would be much easier if all of it was in a book for purchase. Is there any possibility for such a thing?
Valen Itrius
Valen Itrius

Posted - 2005.09.01 12:57:00 - [3]

Well the new E-on magazine will be publishing new chronicles and some story stuff. I would guess that it'll include a little backstory in every issue too. And if not, I would suggest writing to the publishers and asking them to do so. It'd definitely equal more sales to the RP-ing fanbase.

-----------------------------------------

Valen 4tw \o/
Valen Itrius
Valen Itrius
Gallente
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.09.01 12:57:00 - [4]

Well the new E-on magazine will be publishing new chronicles and some story stuff. I would guess that it'll include a little backstory in every issue too. And if not, I would suggest writing to the publishers and asking them to do so. It'd definitely equal more sales to the RP-ing fanbase.
Meer
Meer

Posted - 2005.09.01 17:12:00 - [5]

Something I whipped together

http://www.icandies.org/eve/eve_lore_v1.pdf
Meer
Meer
Gallente

Posted - 2005.09.01 17:12:00 - [6]

Something I whipped together

http://www.icandies.org/eve/eve_lore_v1.pdf
Nikolai Nuvolari
Nikolai Nuvolari

Posted - 2005.09.01 18:38:00 - [7]

Link doesn't work, I just get a blank page.
Nikolai Nuvolari
Caldari
Gilead's Bullet

Posted - 2005.09.01 18:38:00 - [8]

Link doesn't work, I just get a blank page.
---------------------
Originally by: Herko Kerghans
Nik = win. Period.
Mebrithiel Ju'wien > Nik's bio 4tw btw
Graelyn > Nikolai for Dev 108!
Meer
Meer

Posted - 2005.09.01 19:02:00 - [9]

It's a 500K .pdf file. Might just take a few minutes to load depending on your internet connection.
Meer
Meer
Gallente

Posted - 2005.09.01 19:02:00 - [10]

It's a 500K .pdf file. Might just take a few minutes to load depending on your internet connection.
Zapatero
Zapatero

Posted - 2005.09.02 19:51:00 - [11]

Edited by: Zapatero on 02/09/2005 19:52:08
Originally by: Valen Itrius

Yes, EON will feature all-new chronicles. They are an integral part of the magazine. The four that will feature in Issue #1 are:

Legionnaire
Exchange Rate
Are You Clonesome Tonight
Bedtime Story

Meer, I'm with you on the 'old' chronicles. I'd love to see CCP (perhaps in conjunction with EONWink) produce a 'best of' compilation, or some sort of encyclopeadia incorporating all the corp/race/science. One day, perhaps.

------------------------------------
Editor, EON http://www.eve-online.com/eon/ Issue #001 Oct 05
Zapatero
Zapatero

Posted - 2005.09.02 19:51:00 - [12]

Edited by: Zapatero on 02/09/2005 19:52:08
Originally by: Valen Itrius

Yes, EON will feature all-new chronicles. They are an integral part of the magazine. The four that will feature in Issue #1 are:

Legionnaire
Exchange Rate
Are You Clonesome Tonight
Bedtime Story

Meer, I'm with you on the 'old' chronicles. I'd love to see CCP (perhaps in conjunction with EONWink) produce a 'best of' compilation, or some sort of encyclopeadia incorporating all the corp/race/science. One day, perhaps.

EON magazine - MMM Publishing - EON Awards
Nikolai Nuvolari
Nikolai Nuvolari

Posted - 2005.09.02 21:04:00 - [13]

Originally by: Zapatero
Yes, EON will feature all-new chronicles. They are an integral part of the magazine.
Will the Chronicles be posted online at the same time? Or earlier/later?
Nikolai Nuvolari
Caldari
Gilead's Bullet

Posted - 2005.09.02 21:04:00 - [14]

Yes, EON will feature all-new chronicles. They are an integral part of the magazine.
---------------------
Originally by: Herko Kerghans
Nik = win. Period.
Mebrithiel Ju'wien > Nik's bio 4tw btw
Graelyn > Nikolai for Dev 108!
Zapatero
Zapatero

Posted - 2005.09.02 22:31:00 - [15]

Edited by: Zapatero on 02/09/2005 22:33:07
Originally by: Nikolai Nuvolari

The new chronicles will never be posted online, unless someone scans them. If that happens I will hunt down the perpetrators and/or set GH-SC upon them YARRRR!!Laughing And seeing as Istvaan Shogaatsu is going to be a regular fixture in EON, it shouldn't be much of a probelm recruiting him Razz

/edit/ sorry Meer, I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Zapatero
Zapatero

Posted - 2005.09.02 22:31:00 - [16]

Edited by: Zapatero on 02/09/2005 22:33:07
Originally by: Nikolai Nuvolari

The new chronicles will never be posted online, unless someone scans them. If that happens I will hunt down the perpetrators and/or set GH-SC upon them YARRRR!!Laughing And seeing as Istvaan Shogaatsu is going to be a regular fixture in EON, it shouldn't be much of a probelm recruiting him Razz

/edit/ sorry Meer, I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Meer
Meer

Posted - 2005.09.03 05:12:00 - [17]

No problem about the hijack. :)

As your a Dev maybe you can answer this. Who at CCP would be in charge of making a decesion to do something like this?
Meer
Meer
Gallente

Posted - 2005.09.03 05:12:00 - [18]

No problem about the hijack. :)

As your a Dev maybe you can answer this. Who at CCP would be in charge of making a decesion to do something like this?
Tsual
Tsual

Posted - 2005.09.03 08:06:00 - [19]

Edited by: Tsual on 03/09/2005 08:06:37

The new chronicles will never be posted online, unless someone scans them. If that happens I will hunt down the perpetrators and/or set GH-SC upon them YARRRR!!Laughing

Extortion to buy the magazine! ughLaughing
--------------------------------------

Tsual - Miner from faith, frigat junky for life.
http://oldforums.eveonline.com/?a=topic&threadID=80380Ritua
Tsual
Tsual
Minmatar
Iikhelahii khulemah'lal

Posted - 2005.09.03 08:06:00 - [20]

The new chronicles will never be posted online, unless someone scans them. If that happens I will hunt down the perpetrators and/or set GH-SC upon them YARRRR!!Laughing

Moral is only usefull so far as society demands it from one to accept his presence.
Zapatero
Zapatero

Posted - 2005.09.03 11:22:00 - [21]

Originally by: Meer
As your a Dev maybe you can answer this: Who at CCP would be in charge of making a decesion to do something like this?

Actually I'm not a Dev, I just have a dev account so I can post Dev Blogs.
Smile
Zapatero
Zapatero

Posted - 2005.09.03 11:22:00 - [22]

Originally by: Meer
As your a Dev maybe you can answer this: Who at CCP would be in charge of making a decesion to do something like this?

Actually I'm not a Dev, I just have a dev account so I can post Dev Blogs.
Smile
Zapatero
Zapatero

Posted - 2005.09.03 11:25:00 - [23]

Originally by: Tsual

hehe, nope. If you don't want to buy it, that's fine. Just don't devalue it for those that do.
Zapatero
Zapatero

Posted - 2005.09.03 11:25:00 - [24]

Originally by: Tsual

hehe, nope. If you don't want to buy it, that's fine. Just don't devalue it for those that do.
Discorporation
Discorporation

Posted - 2005.09.03 11:58:00 - [25]

Are you clonesome tonight?

:\

puntastic it is not!

Wink

[23]
Discorporation
Discorporation
Amarr
Evolution
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.09.03 11:58:00 - [26]

puntastic it is not!

Wink

Raem Civrie
Raem Civrie

Posted - 2005.09.03 14:52:00 - [27]

The Guiding Hand only works on tuesdays between 3:00am and 3:15am. Bring Cheetos
Zapatero
Zapatero

Posted - 2005.09.03 14:52:00 - [28]

Originally by: Discorporation

puntastic it is not!

Wink

I'm a journalist, ban puns are a speciality Wink
Zapatero
Zapatero

Posted - 2005.09.03 14:52:00 - [29]

Originally by: Discorporation

puntastic it is not!

Wink

I'm a journalist, ban puns are a speciality Wink
Raem Civrie
Raem Civrie
Umbra Congregatio
Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate

Posted - 2005.09.03 14:52:00 - [30]

The Guiding Hand only works on tuesdays between 3:00am and 3:15am. Bring Cheetos

Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,13s, ref 20240418/2020
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.