Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Tar om
Tar om

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.10.18 09:09:00 - [61]

I downloaded the English version but a lot of it is still in French.
ie Instructions under "Import XML" the "Vasseau" tab (assuming that should be ships) and about half of the menu items on the right hand side of the screen.

Nice prog tho :)
--
We are the Octavian Vanguard www.octavianvanguard.net

"The belief in the possibility of a short decisive war appears to be one of the most ancient and dangerous of human illusions."
Tar om
Tar om
Minmatar
Octavian Vanguard
RAZOR Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.10.18 09:09:00 - [62]

ie Instructions under "Import XML" the "Vasseau" tab (assuming that should be ships) and about half of the menu items on the right hand side of the screen.

--
We are the Octavian Vanguard www.octavianvanguard.net

"The belief in the possibility of a short decisive war appears to be one of the most ancient and dangerous of human illusions."
Elve Sorrow
Elve Sorrow

Posted - 2005.10.18 09:35:00 - [63]

Originally by: Tar om

He's mixed up the English and French versions :P

Just download the one which says French, its actually English.

Elve Sorrow
Elve Sorrow
Amarr
Shinra
Lotka Volterra

Posted - 2005.10.18 09:35:00 - [64]

Originally by: Tar om

He's mixed up the English and French versions :P

Just download the one which says French, its actually English.

It's great being Amarr, aint it?

Rahzelk
Rahzelk

Posted - 2005.10.19 18:01:00 - [65]

Edited by: Rahzelk on 19/10/2005 18:04:41
Version 0.9x¦ is now available.

Please, those of you that have downloaded 0.9x¦ before announced, download it again cause you don't have the good version. YARRRR!!

Good version of 0.9x¦ shouldn't show any bugs that has been reported by kestrelfear in previous posts.
You should also have every custom bonus for the implants mecanism. (thx to Suvereign)

Also continue to bring bug reports, it helps me alot to improve the tool's precision and performance.

Have fun !

Do not look where you fell, but where you slipped.
Rahzelk
Rahzelk
Elegance
Tau Ceti Federation

Posted - 2005.10.19 18:01:00 - [66]

Edited by: Rahzelk on 19/10/2005 18:04:41
Version 0.9x¦ is now available.

Please, those of you that have downloaded 0.9x¦ before announced, download it again cause you don't have the good version. YARRRR!!

Good version of 0.9x¦ shouldn't show any bugs that has been reported by kestrelfear in previous posts.
You should also have every custom bonus for the implants mecanism. (thx to Suvereign)

Also continue to bring bug reports, it helps me alot to improve the tool's precision and performance.

Have fun !

Rahzelk
Rahzelk

Posted - 2005.10.19 22:00:00 - [67]

Edited by: Rahzelk on 19/10/2005 22:00:49
Oh yeah and sorry for the mixing in english/french version...

english version is 100% english, as french is 100% french...
If anyone wanna translate the tool for its own language, I have all strings that are on a separate file, so I can send it to volunteers for them to traduct... (russian, spaish... whatever)

then i'll release as many version as there will have languages for.... ;)
My mail is rahzelk arobase club-internet.fr (arobase thingy is for spam bot...of course real mail is with a @)

HAve fun !
Rahzelk
Rahzelk
Elegance
Tau Ceti Federation

Posted - 2005.10.19 22:00:00 - [68]

Edited by: Rahzelk on 19/10/2005 22:00:49
Oh yeah and sorry for the mixing in english/french version...

english version is 100% english, as french is 100% french...
If anyone wanna translate the tool for its own language, I have all strings that are on a separate file, so I can send it to volunteers for them to traduct... (russian, spaish... whatever)

then i'll release as many version as there will have languages for.... ;)
My mail is rahzelk arobase club-internet.fr (arobase thingy is for spam bot...of course real mail is with a @)

HAve fun !
von Torgo
von Torgo

Posted - 2005.10.20 06:39:00 - [69]

Originally by: Rahzelk

I noticed a bug with cap rechargers, with my "intensive" 10 min testing. CPU needs are not reduced.

Then for the suggestions...
Equipment-tab:
Could you please remove CPU and PG from attribute list and make them visible all the time. Perhaps with highlighted color to stick out. Furthermore, could you add two columns for every slot window. One for CPU and one for PG showing fitting requirements individually for every module. This would help a lot in locating the problem areas in fitting. Finally, please make the fitting constraints optional. This would help a lot in designing MK2 ships beforehand (or any other not-yet-in-game-ship).

New tab: Compare
I like the idea about ship compare. I'd like to bring it step further by adding a new tab where you can compare two setups. The current setup and a saved setup.

NPC-tab:
You could make more use of NPC database, if you could select any of the NPC active. This could be used for example in ammo & charges -tab. HP and resistances would be updated with npc values. Perhaps even repairing or shield boosting if possible.

Ship-tab:
Not so important, but it would be nice if you could add your own ship. This could be created as an empty design or based on any existing ship.

I hope I'm not asking too much.
Very Happy
Keep up the good work. It'll be worth a few mill isks!
von Torgo
von Torgo
Amarr

Posted - 2005.10.20 06:39:00 - [70]

Originally by: Rahzelk

I noticed a bug with cap rechargers, with my "intensive" 10 min testing. CPU needs are not reduced.

Then for the suggestions...
Equipment-tab:
Could you please remove CPU and PG from attribute list and make them visible all the time. Perhaps with highlighted color to stick out. Furthermore, could you add two columns for every slot window. One for CPU and one for PG showing fitting requirements individually for every module. This would help a lot in locating the problem areas in fitting. Finally, please make the fitting constraints optional. This would help a lot in designing MK2 ships beforehand (or any other not-yet-in-game-ship).

I like the idea about ship compare. I'd like to bring it step further by adding a new tab where you can compare two setups. The current setup and a saved setup.

NPC-tab:
You could make more use of NPC database, if you could select any of the NPC active. This could be used for example in ammo & charges -tab. HP and resistances would be updated with npc values. Perhaps even repairing or shield boosting if possible.

Ship-tab:
Not so important, but it would be nice if you could add your own ship. This could be created as an empty design or based on any existing ship.

I hope I'm not asking too much.
Very Happy
Keep up the good work. It'll be worth a few mill isks!
SengH
SengH

Posted - 2005.10.20 07:04:00 - [71]

Missing the 99% reduction to Gang mod CPU usage for battlecruisers.
SengH
SengH
Black Omega Security
The OSS

Posted - 2005.10.20 07:04:00 - [72]

Missing the 99% reduction to Gang mod CPU usage for battlecruisers.
----------------------------------------
Back for a month cus Awu5 finished.....
Rahzelk
Rahzelk

Posted - 2005.10.20 22:22:00 - [73]

Quote:
Cap rechargers CPU needs are not reduced.

Corrected for next release

Quote:
Equipment-tab:
Could you please remove CPU and PG from attribute list and make them
visible all the time. Perhaps with highlighted color to stick out.

If I find a place to put this information clearly, I will. One must admit
that the current equipment tab is quite gloated :P

Quote:
Furthermore, could you add two columns for every slot window.
One for CPU and one for PG showing fitting requirements individually for
every module. This would help a lot in locating the problem areas in fitting.

I understand it would be a good GUI addition.
How I'm gonna do this is however not encouraging me, as I'm not familiar
with JAVA interface. I will try to find a way to show up this information.

Quote:
Finally, please make the fitting constraints optional.
This would help a lot in designing MK2 ships beforehand (or any other not-yet-in-game-ship).

I should be able to do this quite easily... Just have to find a place to put this option ;)

Quote:
I like the idea about ship compare. I'd like to bring it step further by
adding a new tab where you can compare two setups. The current setup and a saved
setup.

Don't understand. How can you compare 2 different setups ?
To compare something, you must have same kind of things.
If you have a web and a scramble on one side, and 2 ECM on the same ship on the other side, what will be the point of a comparaison ? Please if you have a precise idea, other than put two ship side by side, then develop it
and we'll see if and how it can be done.

Quote:
NPC-tab:
You could make more use of NPC database, if you could select any of the
NPC active. This could be used for example in ammo %26 charges -tab. HP and
resistances would be updated with npc values. Perhaps even repairing or shield boosting if possible.

Yes, this change could be nice. I'll do it.

Quote:
Ship-tab:
Not so important, but it would be nice if you could add your own ship..
This could be created as an empty design or based on any existing ship.

Use the "customize" in equipement's tab. You can create your own ship and
own modules based on existing ones. They will then be saved in your
"favorites".

Missing the 99% reduction to Gang mod CPU usage for battlecruisers
Please check that you have setup your Battlecruiser Skill to at least lvl 1.
Same goes for every missing ship bonus (covert ops, mining barge) : please check that you have set up the skill before report the bug. As an exemple, 10 pilots report me Enyo resistance wasn't good. But they all forget to put Gallente frig lvl5 in the skill panel, as a result they do not have expected resistance on their fit.
Embarassed

Thx for all your report and suggestion. I'll do my best to bring solution to your ideas.

Rahzelk
Rahzelk
Elegance
Tau Ceti Federation

Posted - 2005.10.20 22:22:00 - [74]

Quote:
Cap rechargers CPU needs are not reduced.

Corrected for next release

Quote:
Equipment-tab:
Could you please remove CPU and PG from attribute list and make them
visible all the time. Perhaps with highlighted color to stick out.

If I find a place to put this information clearly, I will. One must admit
that the current equipment tab is quite gloated :P

Quote:
Furthermore, could you add two columns for every slot window.
One for CPU and one for PG showing fitting requirements individually for
every module. This would help a lot in locating the problem areas in fitting.

I understand it would be a good GUI addition.
How I'm gonna do this is however not encouraging me, as I'm not familiar
with JAVA interface. I will try to find a way to show up this information.

Quote:
Finally, please make the fitting constraints optional.
This would help a lot in designing MK2 ships beforehand (or any other not-yet-in-game-ship).

I should be able to do this quite easily... Just have to find a place to put this option ;)

Quote:
I like the idea about ship compare. I'd like to bring it step further by
adding a new tab where you can compare two setups. The current setup and a saved
setup.

Don't understand. How can you compare 2 different setups ?
To compare something, you must have same kind of things.
If you have a web and a scramble on one side, and 2 ECM on the same ship on the other side, what will be the point of a comparaison ? Please if you have a precise idea, other than put two ship side by side, then develop it
and we'll see if and how it can be done.

Quote:
NPC-tab:
You could make more use of NPC database, if you could select any of the
NPC active. This could be used for example in ammo %26 charges -tab. HP and
resistances would be updated with npc values. Perhaps even repairing or shield boosting if possible.

Yes, this change could be nice. I'll do it.

Quote:
Ship-tab:
Not so important, but it would be nice if you could add your own ship..
This could be created as an empty design or based on any existing ship.

Use the "customize" in equipement's tab. You can create your own ship and
own modules based on existing ones. They will then be saved in your
"favorites".

Missing the 99% reduction to Gang mod CPU usage for battlecruisers
Please check that you have setup your Battlecruiser Skill to at least lvl 1.
Same goes for every missing ship bonus (covert ops, mining barge) : please check that you have set up the skill before report the bug. As an exemple, 10 pilots report me Enyo resistance wasn't good. But they all forget to put Gallente frig lvl5 in the skill panel, as a result they do not have expected resistance on their fit.
Embarassed

Thx for all your report and suggestion. I'll do my best to bring solution to your ideas.

Rahzelk
Rahzelk

Posted - 2005.10.22 07:31:00 - [75]

Version 0.9y

Just correcting some bugs...

Rahzelk
Rahzelk
Elegance
Tau Ceti Federation

Posted - 2005.10.22 07:31:00 - [76]

Version 0.9y

Just correcting some bugs...

SengH
SengH

Posted - 2005.10.22 07:45:00 - [77]

yep i checked I had battlecruiser @ lvl 1 and am not getting the reduction. You may have accidentally entered 90% instead of 99% since there is a bug in the showinfo.
SengH
SengH
Black Omega Security
The OSS

Posted - 2005.10.22 07:45:00 - [78]

yep i checked I had battlecruiser @ lvl 1 and am not getting the reduction. You may have accidentally entered 90% instead of 99% since there is a bug in the showinfo.
----------------------------------------
Back for a month cus Awu5 finished.....
piercer
piercer

Posted - 2005.10.23 09:05:00 - [79]

sweet fitter.
piercer
piercer
Minmatar
Total Mayhem.
Maelstrom Alliance

Posted - 2005.10.23 09:05:00 - [80]

sweet fitter.
Rahzelk
Rahzelk

Posted - 2005.10.25 18:52:00 - [81]

Version 0.9y¦

-Includes an option tab where you can set ..well options Laughing like do not restrict on CPU/GRID, show or hide CPU/GRID of each module...

-New "Select a NPC" to evaluate your damage on it

-Corrected Battlecruiser bug

-Improved display for CPU and GRID remaining.

Thanx to lasts bug reporters Cool You are welcome to pursue with givin' me idea :)

Have fun ! Wink

Rahzelk
Rahzelk
Elegance
Tau Ceti Federation

Posted - 2005.10.25 18:52:00 - [82]

Edited by: Rahzelk on 25/10/2005 18:59:59
Version 0.9y¦

-Includes an option tab where you can set ..well options Laughing like do not restrict on CPU/GRID, show or hide CPU/GRID of each module...

-New "Select a NPC" to evaluate your damage on it

-Corrected Battlecruiser bug

-Improved display for CPU and GRID remaining.

Thanx to lasts bug reporters Cool You are welcome to pursue with givin' me idea :)

Have fun ! Wink

ps : oh, on a side note saved fit won't work from 0.9y to 09y¦ sorry... Saved skills will work however

Joerd Toastius
Joerd Toastius

Posted - 2005.10.25 20:58:00 - [83]

Edited by: Joerd Toastius on 25/10/2005 21:02:11
I think your agility equations are whacked :P Nanos took my Coercer's agility down to -4716.797x and then wrapped to 58959.961x... Otherwise, very nice :) Can't figure out how to reset cap in the cap sim and being able to single-click activate models for said simulator would be nice

{edit} And ability to resize panes would be cool :)
Joerd Toastius
Joerd Toastius
Octavian Vanguard

Posted - 2005.10.25 20:58:00 - [84]

Edited by: Joerd Toastius on 25/10/2005 21:02:11
I think your agility equations are whacked :P Nanos took my Coercer's agility down to -4716.797x and then wrapped to 58959.961x... Otherwise, very nice :) Can't figure out how to reset cap in the cap sim and being able to single-click activate models for said simulator would be nice

{edit} And ability to resize panes would be cool :)
Rahzelk
Rahzelk

Posted - 2005.10.25 22:15:00 - [85]

Originally by: Joerd Toastius
I think your agility equations are whacked :P
I'll look at that.... but i didn't had much time on it so I suppose it to be bugged Embarassed

Quote:
Can't figure out how to reset cap in the cap sim
Simply stop simulation, then adding +10% cap a couple of time, then run again simulation :) Or add +10%cap when simulation running, no matter.

Quote:
being able to single-click activate models for said simulator would be nice
I'm don't understand your request. You would prefer having a single click instead of a double click that's right ? Well if it is only that, I may be able to have an option for this request... (aahh now the option panel can be loaded with this kind of thing :P)

Quote:
And ability to resize panes would be cool :)
That I will try to look at, but Java GUI is not my cup of tea.... I don't masterize it yet enough to find how the hell I can make panel resizable.... Embarassed

Rahzelk
Rahzelk
Elegance
Tau Ceti Federation

Posted - 2005.10.25 22:15:00 - [86]

Originally by: Joerd Toastius
I think your agility equations are whacked :P
I'll look at that.... but i didn't had much time on it so I suppose it to be bugged Embarassed

Quote:
Can't figure out how to reset cap in the cap sim
Simply stop simulation, then adding +10% cap a couple of time, then run again simulation :) Or add +10%cap when simulation running, no matter.

Quote:
being able to single-click activate models for said simulator would be nice
I'm don't understand your request. You would prefer having a single click instead of a double click that's right ? Well if it is only that, I may be able to have an option for this request... (aahh now the option panel can be loaded with this kind of thing :P)

Quote:
And ability to resize panes would be cool :)
That I will try to look at, but Java GUI is not my cup of tea.... I don't masterize it yet enough to find how the hell I can make panel resizable.... Embarassed

Joerd Toastius
Joerd Toastius

Posted - 2005.10.25 23:31:00 - [87]

Cool. WRT the click things it's just for selecting the modules you want active in the cap sim - you need to select all of them on a new ship and you have to double-click each one to activate it. Being able to single-click (or at least activate with spacebar) would just be... nicer :)
Joerd Toastius
Joerd Toastius
Octavian Vanguard

Posted - 2005.10.25 23:31:00 - [88]

Cool. WRT the click things it's just for selecting the modules you want active in the cap sim - you need to select all of them on a new ship and you have to double-click each one to activate it. Being able to single-click (or at least activate with spacebar) would just be... nicer :)
Rahzelk
Rahzelk

Posted - 2005.10.26 18:25:00 - [89]

In next version you will be able to activate/deactivate a module with right click on it in simulation's tab. Also, I will activate module by default. Hope it will satisfy your wishes ugh

Have not much time to improve QF really much than it is now, but i'll try to do my best to have it as complete and easy-to-use as possible.

Rahzelk
Rahzelk
Elegance
Tau Ceti Federation

Posted - 2005.10.26 18:25:00 - [90]

In next version you will be able to activate/deactivate a module with right click on it in simulation's tab. Also, I will activate module by default. Hope it will satisfy your wishes ugh

Have not much time to improve QF really much than it is now, but i'll try to do my best to have it as complete and easy-to-use as possible.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240420/0240
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.