Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Vortex Freeman
Vortex Freeman

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.08.01 11:57:00 - [1]

Edited by: Vortex Freeman on 04/08/2003 21:46:02
Looking for skilled cruiser/battleship combat pilots. We're also in need of miners, factory managers, production administrators, event leaders as well as generally creative people.

We are setting up a corp fighting league for team building and a learning experience. If you want to play games and have fun within the game... join us! Wink

Contact me through evemail if interested, all timezones are of interest. We have members from all over the world.

Yours sincierly.
---
Vortex Freeman
CEO - Roving Guns Inc.

~ Preparatus Supervivet ~
Vortex Freeman
Vortex Freeman
Roving Guns Inc.
RAZOR Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.08.01 11:57:00 - [2]

Edited by: Vortex Freeman on 04/08/2003 21:46:02
Looking for skilled cruiser/battleship combat pilots. We're also in need of miners, factory managers, production administrators, event leaders as well as generally creative people.

We are setting up a corp fighting league for team building and a learning experience. If you want to play games and have fun within the game... join us! Wink

Contact me through evemail if interested, all timezones are of interest. We have members from all over the world.

Yours sincierly.

Vortex Freeman
Vortex Freeman

Posted - 2003.08.04 21:47:00 - [3]

Need more combat capable miners and factory managers.

Contact me ingame...
---
Vortex Freeman
CEO - Roving Guns Inc.

Vortex Freeman
Vortex Freeman
Roving Guns Inc.
RAZOR Alliance

Posted - 2003.08.04 21:47:00 - [4]

Need more combat capable miners and factory managers.

Contact me ingame...

Technolisa
Technolisa

Posted - 2003.08.04 22:05:00 - [5]

yay , "old friend" vortex Cool

Technolisa
Technolisa
Amarr
Rage and Terror
Against ALL Authorities

Posted - 2003.08.04 22:05:00 - [6]

yay , "old friend" vortex Cool

Ded4lus
Ded4lus

Posted - 2003.08.06 23:24:00 - [7]

Hi,
Vortex freeman, did u play the game in Beta?
I think i met u on armegeddon day, we had a nice long talk on how to run a corp and whats needed for a succesfull one.
nice to meet u again

dedalus,
Ded4lus
Ded4lus

Posted - 2003.08.06 23:24:00 - [8]

Hi,
Vortex freeman, did u play the game in Beta?
I think i met u on armegeddon day, we had a nice long talk on how to run a corp and whats needed for a succesfull one.
nice to meet u again

dedalus,
Vortex Freeman
Vortex Freeman

Posted - 2003.08.07 11:45:00 - [9]

Edited by: Vortex Freeman on 07/08/2003 11:49:04
Yes I was in beta. I don't recall, what was your name at that time?

As of now we have members from Germany, Iceland, Sweden, UK, Romania, USA, New Zealand and Australia. Wink

=S=

---
Vortex Freeman
CEO - Roving Guns Inc.

Vortex Freeman
Vortex Freeman
Roving Guns Inc.
RAZOR Alliance

Posted - 2003.08.07 11:45:00 - [10]

Edited by: Vortex Freeman on 07/08/2003 11:49:04
Yes I was in beta. I don't recall, what was your name at that time?

As of now we have members from Germany, Iceland, Sweden, UK, Romania, USA, New Zealand and Australia. Wink

=S=

Ackath
Ackath

Posted - 2003.08.07 11:47:00 - [11]

Edited by: Ackath on 07/08/2003 11:55:21
In addition to what Vortex stated and as a reply to Ded4lus i want to mention that some of us are veteran players with much experience to share with the newcomers Wink

Ackath
Ackath
Minmatar
FinFleet

Posted - 2003.08.07 11:47:00 - [12]

Edited by: Ackath on 07/08/2003 11:55:21
In addition to what Vortex stated and as a reply to Ded4lus i want to mention that some of us are veteran players with much experience to share with the newcomers Wink
Archon Stormrage
Archon Stormrage

Posted - 2003.08.08 11:35:00 - [13]

Edited by: Archon Stormrage on 08/08/2003 11:35:41
Vortex certainly runs a good corp and is a good person to talk to about corp mamangement. I must take a notepad next time Wink
Archon Stormrage
Archon Stormrage
Caldari
Deep Core Mining Inc.

Posted - 2003.08.08 11:35:00 - [14]

Edited by: Archon Stormrage on 08/08/2003 11:35:41
Vortex certainly runs a good corp and is a good person to talk to about corp mamangement. I must take a notepad next time Wink
Ded4lus
Ded4lus

Posted - 2003.08.17 04:03:00 - [15]

Hi again,
Vortex my name was dedalus at the time,
It took me a while the get the retail and i am looking for a good corp at the moment.
Is ur corp still hiring new members.
If the answer is yes, plz conv me ingame and we can talk some more

ded4lus
Ded4lus
Ded4lus

Posted - 2003.08.17 04:03:00 - [16]

Hi again,
Vortex my name was dedalus at the time,
It took me a while the get the retail and i am looking for a good corp at the moment.
Is ur corp still hiring new members.
If the answer is yes, plz conv me ingame and we can talk some more

ded4lus
Vortex Freeman
Vortex Freeman

Posted - 2003.08.18 00:46:00 - [17]

Oh yes we're hiring. I'll be looking for you... Smile
---
Vortex Freeman
CEO - Roving Guns Inc.

Vortex Freeman
Vortex Freeman
Roving Guns Inc.
RAZOR Alliance

Posted - 2003.08.18 00:46:00 - [18]

Oh yes we're hiring. I'll be looking for you... Smile

Vortex Freeman
Vortex Freeman

Posted - 2003.08.21 08:24:00 - [19]

We're in great need of factory managers and miners. If you're a skilled miner/manufacturer and ready to fight, we need you!

Send me a mail.

=S=
---
Vortex Freeman
CEO - Roving Guns Inc.

Vortex Freeman
Vortex Freeman
Roving Guns Inc.
RAZOR Alliance

Posted - 2003.08.21 08:24:00 - [20]

We're in great need of factory managers and miners. If you're a skilled miner/manufacturer and ready to fight, we need you!

Send me a mail.

=S=

Sue Zee
Sue Zee
Minmatar

Posted - 2007.06.14 22:18:00 - [21]

Sign me up.
OwnedBy Me
OwnedBy Me

Posted - 2007.06.14 22:22:00 - [22]

Go away necro!ugh
Zembla
Zembla
Caldari
Contraband Inc.
Mercenary Coalition

Posted - 2007.06.14 22:30:00 - [23]

What is the deal even with these necro's? What do they prove?

Guess this is as close as it gets to forum griefing. I have the sneaking suspicion it's the same guy time and time around :)

<Z>
Yipsilanti
Yipsilanti
Forum Moderator
Interstellar Services Department

Posted - 2007.06.14 22:38:00 - [24]

Say NO to Necro!!!

___
Yipsilanti
[CRC]<ISD>
[email protected]

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240419/0947
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.