Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 5 post(s)
Liu Kaskakka
Liu Kaskakka

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.11.13 19:57:00 - [31]

Nice one.

Liu Kaskakka
Liu Kaskakka
PAK

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.11.13 19:57:00 - [32]

Nice one.

King Liu is RIGHT!!

Hellraiza666
Hellraiza666

Posted - 2005.11.13 22:53:00 - [33]

Originally by: Confussled Bugger
As I've just found out, Any Iron Maiden fans should have a listen to "Jealousy" by The Confession (whoever they are!)

God I love this site and would give it lovebumps.

omg, i typed maiden in too RazzVery Happy
--------------------------------------------

In War There Are No Runners Up...

Hellraiza666
Hellraiza666
Reikoku
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2005.11.13 22:53:00 - [34]

As I've just found out, Any Iron Maiden fans should have a listen to "Jealousy" by The Confession (whoever they are!)

Originally by: CYVOK
...Very Disappointed, I spent 2 years building a pile of ****.
-CYVOK-
Godlesswanderer
Godlesswanderer

Posted - 2005.11.13 22:55:00 - [35]

The site's not working for me but I've bookmarked it so I can take a look later.Rolling Eyes
-------------------------

Godlesswanderer
Godlesswanderer
Gallente
The Scope

Posted - 2005.11.13 22:55:00 - [36]

The site's not working for me but I've bookmarked it so I can take a look later.Rolling Eyes
---------------------------

Custom made EVE graphics
Gun Kata
Gun Kata

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:12:00 - [37]

I like this

"Psychos do not explode when sunlite hits them, I don't give a f*** how crazy they are!"
Gun Kata
Gun Kata
F.R.E.E. Explorer
EVE Animal Control

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:12:00 - [38]

I like this

"Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f*** how crazy they are."
Confussled Bugger
Confussled Bugger

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:19:00 - [39]

Edited by: Confussled Bugger on 13/11/2005 23:19:42
Originally by: Hellraiza666

Good taste.
--------------

Confussled Bugger
Confussled Bugger
Gallente
University of Caille

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:19:00 - [40]

Edited by: Confussled Bugger on 13/11/2005 23:19:42
Originally by: Hellraiza666

Good taste.
--------------

Dark Shikari
Dark Shikari

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:28:00 - [41]

Originally by: Godlesswanderer

Yeah its not working for me anymore either Confused
-
Proud member of the [23].

Don't get the reference in my sig? Click it.
Dark Shikari
Dark Shikari
Caldari
Imperium Technologies
Firmus Ixion

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:28:00 - [42]

Originally by: Godlesswanderer

Yeah its not working for me anymore either Confused

--23 Member--
Ralus
Ralus

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:33:00 - [43]

omg its working again and thats realy realy good. Never heard of a band called statistics but it recomended listning to them after muse and there really really goodShocked

This is getting bookmarked.

Ralus
Ralus
eXceed Inc.
INVICTUS.

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:33:00 - [44]

omg its working again and thats realy realy good. Never heard of a band called statistics but it recomended listning to them after muse and there really really goodShocked

Confussled Bugger
Confussled Bugger

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:34:00 - [45]

Originally by: Ralus

Not homepage'd like I have? Embarassed
--------------

Confussled Bugger
Confussled Bugger
Gallente
University of Caille

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:34:00 - [46]

Originally by: Ralus

Not homepage'd like I have? Embarassed
--------------

Kaemonn
Kaemonn

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:40:00 - [47]

This is a really cool site. Im already addicted.

Kaemonn
Kaemonn
Forum Moderator
Interstellar Services Department

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:40:00 - [48]

This is a really cool site. Im already addicted.

forum rules | [email protected]| Eve-CCG
Grimwalius d'Antan
Grimwalius d'Antan

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:42:00 - [49]

Oh. My. God. This is even more brilliant than IMDB.com. Entered Monster Magnet and is now listening to all kinds of cool music!

Grimwalius d'Antan
Grimwalius d'Antan
Aliastra

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:42:00 - [50]

Oh. My. God. This is even more brilliant than IMDB.com. Entered Monster Magnet and is now listening to all kinds of cool music!

Griefing is to ruin a friendly game, which Eve is not.
Eris Discordia
Eris Discordia

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:46:00 - [51]

If you are stuck at a song you do not like just turn down the volume of the site and turn on winamp again Smile

Shame the site doesn't recognize half of the bands I ask Confused

I heart all, some more then others though.
CCP Eris Discordia
CCP Eris Discordia

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:46:00 - [52]

If you are stuck at a song you do not like just turn down the volume of the site and turn on winamp again Smile

Pink Dread has been hijacked

Dark Shikari
Dark Shikari

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:50:00 - [53]

Originally by: Eris Discordia

If you click thumbs down, it'll skip the song (though there's like a limit of 20 skips an hour).
-
Proud member of the [23].

Don't get the reference in my sig? Click it.
Dark Shikari
Dark Shikari
Caldari
Imperium Technologies
Firmus Ixion

Posted - 2005.11.13 23:50:00 - [54]

Originally by: Eris Discordia

If you click thumbs down, it'll skip the song (though there's like a limit of 20 skips an hour).

--23 Member--
Tsavong Lah
Tsavong Lah

Posted - 2005.11.14 00:28:00 - [55]

Wow. Very impressed Smile
Tsavong Lah
Tsavong Lah
Caldari
Setenta Corp
Xelas Alliance

Posted - 2005.11.14 00:28:00 - [56]

Wow. Very impressed Smile
Mimiru
Mimiru

Posted - 2005.11.14 00:39:00 - [57]

Damn, this is really cool. Put in The Who and Metallica, getting everything from like Journey to Ozzy :D

I want mim and I want it now
Mimiru
Mimiru
Gallente
Shiva
Morsus Mihi

Posted - 2005.11.14 00:39:00 - [58]

Damn, this is really cool. Put in The Who and Metallica, getting everything from like Journey to Ozzy :D
---------
Frank Derive
Frank Derive

Posted - 2005.11.14 01:50:00 - [59]

Edited by: Frank Derive on 14/11/2005 01:51:38
Hard to find techno.. but ive been going at it for like 5 mins...

ROFL its playing aqua.. eeehhhh...
Frank Derive
Frank Derive

Posted - 2005.11.14 01:50:00 - [60]

Edited by: Frank Derive on 14/11/2005 01:51:38
Hard to find techno.. but ive been going at it for like 5 mins...

ROFL its playing aqua.. eeehhhh...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240419/1902
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.