Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 5 post(s)
Confussled Bugger
Confussled Bugger

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.11.18 03:42:00 - [151]

Originally by: Bunnygoddess
Tomas Nuerinplease charge your sig pic that a picture for the top of the WTC and i don't find a raven fling into them funny at all I find it sick. My aunt and uncle were both hurt on 9-11 and they lost servral friends.

Oohh sudden change of topic. Lets not drag a thread like this down to an arguement about sigs please...
--------------

Confussled Bugger
Confussled Bugger
Gallente
University of Caille

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.11.18 03:42:00 - [152]

Tomas Nuerinplease charge your sig pic that a picture for the top of the WTC and i don't find a raven fling into them funny at all I find it sick. My aunt and uncle were both hurt on 9-11 and they lost servral friends.

Oohh sudden change of topic. Lets not drag a thread like this down to an arguement about sigs please...
--------------

Confussled Bugger
Confussled Bugger
Gallente
University of Caille

Posted - 2005.11.18 03:42:00 - [153]

--------------

Pitt
Pitt

Posted - 2005.11.18 05:40:00 - [154]

Originally by: Trek
ok, I am impressed!
Typed in VNV Nation and at first I felt somewhat satisfied when I got Apoptygma Berzerk (which is still great) and other bands I already knew of... But after 3 or 4 familiar songs it began to play songs and bands I had never heard of before, very nice indeed! I will probably frequent that site!

hehe, I've never heard of vnv nation but found it thru my underworld search. I love this site. Oh yea, now I have to go buy another stabbing westward cd, mine were stolen awhile back and i forgot how good they were.
How many must die in the name of God before the Devil is satisfied
Pitt
Pitt
Gallente
Chaos Reborn

Posted - 2005.11.18 05:40:00 - [155]

ok, I am impressed!
Typed in VNV Nation and at first I felt somewhat satisfied when I got Apoptygma Berzerk (which is still great) and other bands I already knew of... But after 3 or 4 familiar songs it began to play songs and bands I had never heard of before, very nice indeed! I will probably frequent that site!

hehe, I've never heard of vnv nation but found it thru my underworld search. I love this site. Oh yea, now I have to go buy another stabbing westward cd, mine were stolen awhile back and i forgot how good they were.
Pitt
Pitt
Gallente
Chaos Reborn

Posted - 2005.11.18 05:40:00 - [156]

ok, I am impressed!

Saeris Tal'Urduar
Saeris Tal'Urduar

Posted - 2005.11.18 09:10:00 - [157]

Very nice find.
Thanks for sharing Dark.
Saeris Tal'Urduar
Saeris Tal'Urduar
Amarr

Posted - 2005.11.18 09:10:00 - [158]

Very nice find.
Thanks for sharing Dark.
Saeris Tal'Urduar
Saeris Tal'Urduar
Amarr

Posted - 2005.11.18 09:10:00 - [159]

Very nice find.
Thanks for sharing Dark.
Brastagi
Brastagi

Posted - 2005.11.18 09:18:00 - [160]

This is good, but somehow it can't find spesific artists. Instead it played another artists songs...
---------
Recognise this voice?

Brastagi
Brastagi
Caldari
g guild

Posted - 2005.11.18 09:18:00 - [161]

This is good, but somehow it can't find spesific artists. Instead it played another artists songs...
---------

Jaw dropping indicate the subject either amused or utterly shocked...
Brastagi
Brastagi
Caldari
g guild

Posted - 2005.11.18 09:18:00 - [162]

---------

Jaw dropping indicate the subject either amused or utterly shocked...
FarScape III
FarScape III

Posted - 2007.06.02 22:12:00 - [163]

Edited by: FarScape III on 02/06/2007 22:23:13
Awsome site thanks, it is funny how I will use the windows key to minumise the game to give a thumbs up to a song.

lol, this song is cool! Chloroform the one you love, by Flickerstick

Thank DS! :)

A Minmater City... Cool!
My Stats :)
FarScape III
FarScape III

Posted - 2007.06.02 22:12:00 - [164]

Edited by: FarScape III on 02/06/2007 22:23:13
Awsome site thanks, it is funny how I will use the windows key to minumise the game to give a thumbs up to a song.

lol, this song is cool! Chloroform the one you love, by Flickerstick

Thank DS! :)

A Minmater City... Cool!
My Stats :)
lofty29
lofty29
Infinitus Odium

Posted - 2007.06.02 22:19:00 - [165]

HO **** NECRO! Shocked
---
My sig has gone into exile

This poster likes to tempt forum mods and has been voted most likely to get killed by an angry alligator - Ductoris
lofty29
lofty29
Infinitus Odium

Posted - 2007.06.02 22:19:00 - [166]

HO **** NECRO! Shocked
---
My sig has gone into exile

This poster likes to tempt forum mods and has been voted most likely to get killed by an angry alligator - Ductoris
Mtthias Clemi
Mtthias Clemi
Gallente
Infinitus Odium

Posted - 2007.06.02 22:54:00 - [167]

there was no need for that
--------------------------------------------
Stay away from my signature all of ya!!! IM WARNING YOU!!

PEW PEW PEW PEW!
xxShadexx
xxShadexx
Rampage Eternal
Ka-Tet

Posted - 2007.06.03 00:16:00 - [168]

Wow I actually remember when he first posted this O.o

-----------------------------------------

I wish I could change my name...
The Socialworker
The Socialworker
Minmatar
The Socialworkers

Posted - 2007.06.03 00:31:00 - [169]

I loved this sight but they won't let me in any more with a non USA ip no. A few days ago though there was a piece on UK radio about a similar sounding sight getting bought out by one of the big boys (Google? Yahoo?). Trouble is it was first thing in the morning and went in one ear and out the other. Anyone else know it?
Leilani Solaris
Leilani Solaris
Gallente
0utbreak

Posted - 2007.06.03 00:49:00 - [170]

Been using Pandora for a while, it's really good. Discovered alot of new bands through it :)

Outbreak Killboard
Komen
Komen
Gallente
Industrial Services INC

Posted - 2007.06.03 02:52:00 - [171]

Just 'found' this thread. Tried out the service. Works well, I input a band I like, and so far it's played 3 other bands whom I know of and also like. Nothing new, thus far, but the genre I input is a tad limited in it's purveyors. Nonetheless, it's working, thus far.

Thank you for the find, Dark Shikari.

Wielder of the Trout of Doom(tm)!
CoreTech Industries
E.A.R.T.H. Federation

Posted - 2007.06.03 05:48:00 - [172]

Well, I just threw my entire favorites list at it. Liets see what it come up with...

---------------
mods are strangely fixated on content...
Ione Hunt
Ione Hunt
Imperial Shipment

Posted - 2007.06.03 08:31:00 - [173]

Try RadioBlogClub Wink

*random sig with a hot chick*
Amarria Black
Amarria Black
Clan Anthraxx

Posted - 2007.06.03 09:10:00 - [174]

Holy Dark D&B, they've got one amazing library of some rather obscure electronica. Me likey.
Ryan Scouse'UK
Ryan Scouse'UK

Posted - 2007.06.05 12:47:00 - [175]

Originally by: Dark Shikari
Oh god we're going to put EVE-Radio out of business Laughing.

This found a Nightwish song I had never heard before, but is now my absolute favorite. "Over the Hills and Far Away" is the name, btw.

Great find.. its already gave me 3 songs out of 3.. which are like what i also listen to .. I also like nightwish or did at some point.. but am now more into my funky clubland / scouse / Dance / Trance techo ;)
SonicCJK
SonicCJK
The Collective
Against ALL Authorities

Posted - 2007.06.05 17:11:00 - [176]

My taste is too strange for it. Keeps giving me 70ties country bands...
Inputted:
Franz Ferdiand
Muse
Alanis Morissette
Bj÷rk
Tiesto
Oakenfold
Aphex Twin
Cardigans
Cranberries
Wir Sind Helden
DarkXenon
DarkXenon

Posted - 2007.06.05 19:25:00 - [177]

/Cries with tears of joy
Ixianus
Ixianus

Posted - 2007.06.05 19:37:00 - [178]

Too bad its being shut down, last I heard. Thanks to new legislation.
SonicCJK
SonicCJK
The Collective
Against ALL Authorities

Posted - 2007.06.06 14:40:00 - [179]

last.fm is something similar.
ry ry
ry ry
StateCorp

Posted - 2007.06.06 14:47:00 - [180]

Originally by: SonicCJK
My taste is too strange for it. Keeps giving me 70ties country bands...

you like Alanis Morisette. you deserve 70s country bands.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,73s, ref 20240424/0151
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.