Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Jernau Moret
Jernau Moret

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.12.01 01:54:00 - [31]

Purchased a code just now - smooth transaction and fast.. thanks :)
Jernau Moret
Jernau Moret
Caldari
Brutum Fulmen

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.12.01 01:54:00 - [32]

Purchased a code just now - smooth transaction and fast.. thanks :)
Myeye's inPF
Myeye's inPF

Posted - 2005.12.01 01:56:00 - [33]

Edited by: Myeye''s inPF on 01/12/2005 01:56:41
before ccp catchs on to what you moron? to the fact that im doing a perfectly leagle transaction? geez... buy or dont , but stop hi jacking my freakin tread
Myeye's inPF
Myeye's inPF

Posted - 2005.12.01 01:56:00 - [34]

Edited by: Myeye''s inPF on 01/12/2005 01:56:41
before ccp catchs on to what you moron? to the fact that im doing a perfectly leagle transaction? geez... buy or dont , but stop hi jacking my freakin tread
Promytheus
Promytheus

Posted - 2005.12.01 02:41:00 - [35]

Indeed, if you don't have specific proof that someone's a scammer (ie. have been scammed by that person in that past) and are warning other players, there's absolutely no reason to attack his thread.

I'm interested in buying one, and have the ISKs, but I don't have much more than the req'd amount; recently loaned 120 mil to a corpmate, should be getting that back in the next couple of days, and want to have some backup cash so I can actually do something with my extra 90 days Wink. Any chance you could hold one for me?
Promytheus
Promytheus

Posted - 2005.12.01 02:41:00 - [36]

Indeed, if you don't have specific proof that someone's a scammer (ie. have been scammed by that person in that past) and are warning other players, there's absolutely no reason to attack his thread.

I'm interested in buying one, and have the ISKs, but I don't have much more than the req'd amount; recently loaned 120 mil to a corpmate, should be getting that back in the next couple of days, and want to have some backup cash so I can actually do something with my extra 90 days Wink. Any chance you could hold one for me?
Emperor
Emperor

Posted - 2005.12.01 20:03:00 - [37]

mail sent
Emperor
Emperor
Rome
SMASH Alliance

Posted - 2005.12.01 20:03:00 - [38]

mail sent
Azeroth Uluntil
Azeroth Uluntil

Posted - 2005.12.01 22:06:00 - [39]

Was confirmed through a trustworthy opponent that he is indeed a legitimate businessman. Mail is in the... mail. :-)
Azeroth Uluntil
Azeroth Uluntil
Caldari
Deep Core Mining Inc.

Posted - 2005.12.01 22:06:00 - [40]

Was confirmed through a trustworthy opponent that he is indeed a legitimate businessman. Mail is in the... mail. :-)

X-Iron Military Comm
X-Iron Director
Myeye's inPF
Myeye's inPF

Posted - 2005.12.02 00:03:00 - [41]

I have plenty more 90 day codes in stock, convo me in game and ill send it within seconds of recieving the isk..
Myeye's inPF
Myeye's inPF

Posted - 2005.12.02 00:03:00 - [42]

I have plenty more 90 day codes in stock, convo me in game and ill send it within seconds of recieving the isk..
MolRob
MolRob

Posted - 2005.12.02 00:34:00 - [43]

I just bought two codes from him. Both worked, so im sure enough he is not a scammer.
MolRob
MolRob
Caldari
HUN Corp.
HUN Reloaded

Posted - 2005.12.02 00:34:00 - [44]

I just bought two codes from him. Both worked, so im sure enough he is not a scammer.
Azeroth Uluntil
Azeroth Uluntil

Posted - 2005.12.02 00:42:00 - [45]

Recieved timecodes from him, one did not work but he replaced it. :-) Upstanding merchant for hard to trust merchandise.

Thanks alot.
Azeroth Uluntil
Azeroth Uluntil
Caldari
Deep Core Mining Inc.

Posted - 2005.12.02 00:42:00 - [46]

Recieved timecodes from him, one did not work but he replaced it. :-) Upstanding merchant for hard to trust merchandise.

Thanks alot.

X-Iron Military Comm
X-Iron Director
JaegerX
JaegerX

Posted - 2005.12.02 01:53:00 - [47]

I hope you guys realize that you are supporting Ebayers and that you are undermining the game we love.

Scum
JaegerX
JaegerX
Celtic Anarchy
Anarchy Empire

Posted - 2005.12.02 01:53:00 - [48]

I hope you guys realize that you are supporting Ebayers and that you are undermining the game we love.

Scum
Myeye's inPF
Myeye's inPF

Posted - 2005.12.02 04:11:00 - [49]

Several 90 day codes left
Myeye's inPF
Myeye's inPF

Posted - 2005.12.02 04:11:00 - [50]

Several 90 day codes left
Myeye's inPF
Myeye's inPF

Posted - 2005.12.02 06:16:00 - [51]

only 2 left 325m each
Myeye's inPF
Myeye's inPF

Posted - 2005.12.02 06:16:00 - [52]

only 2 left 325m each
Shreven Bulks
Shreven Bulks

Posted - 2005.12.02 06:19:00 - [53]

Originally by: JaegerX

Scum

Not thinking at all for the lose. Evil or Very Mad

If anything this takes money AWAY from eBayers, because he's paying RL money for what he's selling for ISK, and the people buying aren't doing anything but transfering isk from themselves to someone else. Granted, CCP is probably making more money from timecodes than they would from 1-year subscrips, but hell...whatever buys better hardware/artist talent for cool new ships, dude. ;)

Good seller, btw. Wink
Shreven Bulks
Shreven Bulks
Meridian Arms Research Combine

Posted - 2005.12.02 06:19:00 - [54]

Originally by: JaegerX

Scum

Not thinking at all for the lose. Evil or Very Mad

If anything this takes money AWAY from eBayers, because he's paying RL money for what he's selling for ISK, and the people buying aren't doing anything but transfering isk from themselves to someone else. Granted, CCP is probably making more money from timecodes than they would from 1-year subscrips, but hell...whatever buys better hardware/artist talent for cool new ships, dude. ;)

Good seller, btw. Wink
BoogeyMann
BoogeyMann

Posted - 2007.07.25 12:09:00 - [55]

Need 2 GTC: 1 for this char and 1 for Nosmo King (90Day) 300mil each
convo when online!

Humanity is acquiring all the right technology for all the wrong reasons.
R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983)
Lore Isander
Lore Isander
Caldari
Paisti

Posted - 2007.07.25 12:11:00 - [56]

Necro is baaaaad, 'kay?
schmarty pants
schmarty pants

Posted - 2007.07.25 13:37:00 - [57]

Originally by: Lore Isander
Necro is baaaaad, 'kay?

Lol, yup way to dig up a 1+ year old thread.

but, it's very sad to see how much GTC's were once upon a time (I weep)

Pages: 1 [2] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240419/1303
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.