Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Stem
Stem

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.08.19 16:12:00 - [1]

I remember when CEO's and other that were given access, could look in and take stuff out of other members hangers. We can no longer take stuff out anymore. Is this a permanent fix, or just another oppse bug. It becomes extremely annoy when members have corp equipment and forget to put it back. Especially since you never know when ppl can get the chance to get back online.. ISP could be having problems, Power failures, or they just get tired of the many CTD's and take a day off.During which time, item's that you need are stuck in some bodies hanger.

Stem
Stem
Sebiestor tribe

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.08.19 16:12:00 - [2]

I remember when CEO's and other that were given access, could look in and take stuff out of other members hangers. We can no longer take stuff out anymore. Is this a permanent fix, or just another oppse bug. It becomes extremely annoy when members have corp equipment and forget to put it back. Especially since you never know when ppl can get the chance to get back online.. ISP could be having problems, Power failures, or they just get tired of the many CTD's and take a day off.During which time, item's that you need are stuck in some bodies hanger.

Allaina
Allaina

Posted - 2003.08.19 16:30:00 - [3]

You haven't been able to take from a corpmate's hangar since sometime after release. In order to view member's hangars you have to have the role "security" or something like that.
Allaina
Allaina
Amarr
Dirty Deeds Corp.

Posted - 2003.08.19 16:30:00 - [4]

You haven't been able to take from a corpmate's hangar since sometime after release. In order to view member's hangars you have to have the role "security" or something like that.
Kimi
Kimi

Posted - 2003.08.19 17:28:00 - [5]

Nobody has ever had access to others hangers.
Kimi
Kimi
Caldari
Pegasus Endeavors

Posted - 2003.08.19 17:28:00 - [6]

Nobody has ever had access to others hangers.
guineahog
guineahog

Posted - 2007.07.31 14:22:00 - [7]

the ceo and anyone with the security role can view others' hangers and put things in but not take things out.

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,03s, ref 20240417/1931
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.