Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Hue Jorgon
Hue Jorgon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.08.29 19:05:00 - [1]

WTF does that mean? How about some useful error messages that give us users a idea of what the hell is wrong. I seem to hit these snaggs every time my corp is doing a mission.

Come on!

[color=red][size=8]"Insignificance is counteracted by excessive presence!"[/color][/size]
Hue Jorgon
Hue Jorgon
Arcane Technologies
The Five

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2003.08.29 19:05:00 - [2]

WTF does that mean? How about some useful error messages that give us users a idea of what the hell is wrong. I seem to hit these snaggs every time my corp is doing a mission.

Come on!
as
xwardox
xwardox

Posted - 2003.08.29 19:08:00 - [3]

The specified proxy or server node (9225) is dead.
same problem over here and already going on for half an hour
Mad
xwardox
xwardox
Minmatar

Posted - 2003.08.29 19:08:00 - [4]

The specified proxy or server node (9225) is dead.
same problem over here and already going on for half an hour
Mad
Hue Jorgon
Hue Jorgon

Posted - 2003.08.29 20:44:00 - [5]

What crap is this...
Network not stable again?

second rate

[color=red][size=8]"Insignificance is counteracted by excessive presence!"[/color][/size]
Hue Jorgon
Hue Jorgon
Arcane Technologies
The Five

Posted - 2003.08.29 20:44:00 - [6]

What crap is this...
Network not stable again?

second rate
as
aidrianna
aidrianna

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:06:00 - [7]

Im completely confused, what the hell does it mean?
David Bonesaw
David Bonesaw
Gallente
Panta-Rhei
Event-Horizon

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:11:00 - [8]

Edited by: David Bonesaw on 01/05/2007 14:08:18
PAH this is bull****. got an enemy at a save with my covert and locked him down but couldnt form up a gang so no damage dealer could warp to me. so he logged and i couldnt do nothing Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMadMad

2007.05.01 14:09:29 Notify There was an error communicating with your gang.

FU******

CCP give me my valid kill MadMad
Oxana Ptotemkish
Oxana Ptotemkish
Caldari
GeoTech
Curse Alliance

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:12:00 - [9]

I am getting the same--my chat channels are unavailable apart from local.

Invalid packet destination.
The specified proxy or server node (1001210) is dead.

Chat servers down??

"The best education consists in immunizing people against systematic attempts at education."-- Paul Feyerabend
Khwalik
Khwalik

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:14:00 - [10]

i'm getting 1000210 is dead....RIP Evil or Very Mad
Freezehunter
Freezehunter
Gallente
Ghoust Force

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:22:00 - [11]

WTF man, the same thing happened to me 30 mins ago...

First it got me out of the game, then when i entered it deleted all my chat channels, and now my buddy list is gone along with my agents and places WTF?
I like killing stuff...
Rhaegor Stormborn
Rhaegor Stormborn
Sturmgrenadier Inc
R i s e

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:24:00 - [12]

Screenshot Of Chat Channel Error

Okay here is what happened before I started having this issue just now. I was in station, asked for a gang invite, and hit undock. Apparently I was invited while undocking and never got the gang invite pop-up message. I asked for another gang invite and got one, but when I clicked accept, I got a error pop-up message stating that I had no outstanding gang invitation and to contact the gang leader.

I decided to relog and see if that would fix the problem. When I logged back into the game, I was only able to connect to the local channel. I also got multiple pop-up error messages as you can see in that picture. I assume these messages are errors my client is having when trying to connect to the other channels I should have such as corporation, alliance, and two special channels I log into for cross-alliance communications.

Anyway, I have tried everything. I deleted my cache folder which did not work, and then reinstalled the Eve Client, hence the reason my resolution is so messed up in that picture. Please, can anyone tell me what to do to fix this?

Khwalik
Khwalik

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:25:00 - [13]

I lost con came back all chat is dead all channels dead and gone but local...all bookmarks lost...I pulled out of my mining op and docked and set a long skilll and will wait this crap out I guess....telling me node 1000202 is dead now...RIPTwisted Evil
David Bonesaw
David Bonesaw
Gallente
Panta-Rhei
Event-Horizon

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:31:00 - [14]

so now my covert is down. enemy logged back in and shoot her. and i was unable to do anything. couldnt warp away with the covert. couldnt warp in reinforcements, couldnt call for help in any channel just nothing. thank you ccp MadMadMadMad
Bloody Tears
Bloody Tears

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:34:00 - [15]

Originally by: David Bonesaw
so now my covert is down. enemy logged back in and shoot her. and i was unable to do anything. couldnt warp away with the covert. couldnt warp in reinforcements, couldnt call for help in any channel just nothing. thank you ccp MadMadMadMad

Relax man I'm sure they'll reimburse your ship. CCP has always been good to me for reimbursement for tech issues.

We would like an ETA on a fix though.
Lelouche
Lelouche

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:36:00 - [16]

I lost corp and any chosen chat. Strange node error messages: INVALID PACKET DESTINATION The specified proxy or server node (1000207) is dead.
Taran Summers
Taran Summers
The Merovingians

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:37:00 - [17]

the specified server or proxy node is dead

Started popping up repeatedly on mine this morning.

Since were back to 2003's errors, can I stack my mwd and aburner again plz?
Troxtar Cin
Troxtar Cin

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:38:00 - [18]

Originally by: Bloody Tears

We would like an ETA on a fix though.

bump
Ethaet
Ethaet

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:42:00 - [19]

I just logged in and got all the same errors.
Bloody Tears
Bloody Tears

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:46:00 - [20]

Edited by: Bloody Tears on 01/05/2007 14:46:29
Come on CCP. I think all reasonable people aren't going to be too terribly ****ed about this issue, but don't keep us waiting. Give us some sign you are working on it please.

Edit: That's not a bad word.
o2morrow
o2morrow
Swedish Aerospace Inc
Firmus Ixion

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:49:00 - [21]

Same here...
Mss Darkness
Mss Darkness
Wreckless Abandon
Triumvirate.

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:53:00 - [22]

YAY i can join the club in this.... ugh

Preator Rushview
Preator Rushview
The Knights Templar
Hydra Alliance

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:56:00 - [23]

Originally by: Eve
The specified proxy or server node (1000202) is dead

RESURRECT THE NODE!

People & Places isn't working either and all my BMs are gone too.

Gracillus
Gracillus

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:56:00 - [24]

BUMP for ETA on fix please
EscapeArtist
EscapeArtist
Caldari
Deviance Inc

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:57:00 - [25]

Originally by: Oxana Ptotemkish
I am getting the same--my chat channels are unavailable apart from local.

Invalid packet destination.
The specified proxy or server node (1001210) is dead.

Chat servers down??

Same error here... Oh noes Ox, how will we chat! Laughing

Boo btw... yur 'it' now, this is forum tag..!
Aster Loop
Aster Loop
The Collective of Ascended Beings
Insane Asylum

Posted - 2007.05.01 14:57:00 - [26]

Same issue here, also gang invites not working
MikadoK
MikadoK

Posted - 2007.05.01 15:00:00 - [27]

I'm guessing this was an attempt of a silent fix for that, jumping while in a gang and rats are on the gate = crash bug...

:(
Micha L
Micha L

Posted - 2007.05.01 15:09:00 - [28]

problem here with server node 1000207 is dead, lost corp chat, gang dont work
Grammer
Grammer
Cutting Edge Incorporated
RAZOR Alliance

Posted - 2007.05.01 15:10:00 - [29]

i am getting the same error... CPP FIX IT!
Rhaegor Stormborn
Rhaegor Stormborn
Sturmgrenadier Inc
R i s e

Posted - 2007.05.01 15:12:00 - [30]

What the hell is going on? Why have we not gotten a post about this yet?

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240416/1205
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.