Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Unscheduled server reboot at 14:30 UTC on January 22nd

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s)
CCP Phantom
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.01.22 14:05:40 - [1] - Quote

The Tranquility server will be rebooted at 14:30 UTC today, January 22nd, to fix an issue that was introduced with the server update today.

The unscheduled downtime should not last longer than 20 minutes, TQ is scheduled to be online and available again at 14:50 UTC latest.

We apologize for the inconvenience resulting from this unscheduled reboot.

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Representative - Volunteer Manager

Ichinumi Tsukaya
Ichinumi Tsukaya
PRAISE SATAN

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.01.22 14:17:11 - [2] - Quote

you guys have really upped your communication. in game messages, note on the launcher and a decent amount of time for people to get to safety. kudos and keep it up!
Bones Outten
Bones Outten
Council of Economic Advisors
Liga Hanseatica

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:25:26 - [3] - Quote

+1 to the communications improvements :)
kemi night
kemi night
Hestitation Marks

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:25:57 - [4] - Quote

was this because of dust?
Wolf Aideron
Wolf Aideron
The Madawaska Syndicate

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:29:19 - [5] - Quote

I third that, excellent work on notifications. I remember the good ole days of *crash... wtf?!
Silen Talker
Silen Talker
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:29:56 - [6] - Quote

Ichinumi Tsukaya wrote:
you guys have really upped your communication. in game messages, note on the launcher and a decent amount of time for people to get to safety. kudos and keep it up!

Absolutely,
very small point, I noticed it says "Dear players..." I just wondered why not "Dear pilots ..."
Kremar Sasen
Kremar Sasen
FREE GATES ACADEMY
Nulli Tertius

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:31:18 - [7] - Quote

Silen Talker wrote:
Ichinumi Tsukaya wrote:

Absolutely,
very small point, I noticed it says "Dear players..." I just wondered why not "Dear pilots ..."

Totally agree with this.
Wraith Soulsark
Wraith Soulsark
Hyperclasm Pyrotechnics

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:32:38 - [8] - Quote

I agree well done :0

I have noticed the last two days there have been small patches when I log on what are you up to ?

prepping your circadian invasion force ?? hmmmmm
Koval Detreisian
Koval Detreisian
Standing United
LEGIO ASTARTES ARCANUM

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:33:29 - [9] - Quote

Thank you got giving me enough time to get to a station.Big smile
Falathi Hinthu
Falathi Hinthu
Coffee Lovers Brewing Club
Silent Infinity

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:33:39 - [10] - Quote

OK, thanks for the news!

Xylem Viliana
Xylem Viliana
Protomonolithic

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:33:40 - [11] - Quote

thats what happens when I dock and go afk for a mug of tea ans a smoke Roll

Thanks for the heads up folks
Zanza Mechonis
Zanza Mechonis
Viziam
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:34:28 - [12] - Quote

Silen Talker wrote:
Ichinumi Tsukaya wrote:

Absolutely,

Station traders would feel excluded :'(

"On the internet you can be anything you want... It's strange that many people choose to be stupid."

Vampyr3
Vampyr3
Blat X

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:34:41 - [13] - Quote

Giving the Circadians some decent loot?
Devil Seven
Devil Seven
Corporation4523243523

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:35:12 - [14] - Quote

Ichinumi Tsukaya wrote:

nice job getting the word out and good timing lol Big smile
Riller Nath
Riller Nath
Kenyan coffee and salvage

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:35:53 - [15] - Quote

Pirate good job on the notification, what went wrong with the patch I wonder.
72inches
72inches
Trans Secunda
Nulli Secunda

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:36:37 - [16] - Quote

As i just set up on a gate with a bubble with 3mins left i am now delighted to google the terms:

"january 22 2015 eve downtime"

-and get this post.

Well played ccp. I can now acurately time my morning i seriously appreciate it.
Andi Nielsen
Andi Nielsen
Lowsey Pirates Inc.
Easily Excited

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:37:39 - [17] - Quote

I know what went wrong with the patch, they didnt make all my ships invicible~! Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha

o7 CCP, keep up the efforts.
VeryChic
VeryChic
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:38:09 - [18] - Quote

So, can we now take A Glimpse into the Future of Game Performance over ships skins?
Lugh Echiere
Lugh Echiere
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:39:10 - [19] - Quote

Silen Talker wrote:
Ichinumi Tsukaya wrote:

Absolutely,

hahahahahaha theres always on **** who has to pick a hole somewhere.......but i have to agree

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SEMANTICS BRUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trictus
Trictus
Aliastra
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:39:35 - [20] - Quote

when will fix drone agrro excessive ? Protheus bring this OopsOopsOopsOopsOopsOops
VeryChic
VeryChic
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:43:12 - [21] - Quote

Trictus wrote:
when will fix drone agrro excessive ? Protheus bring this OopsOopsOopsOopsOopsOops

They usually don't fix too many things unless it is cosmetic. And by "fix" I mean "change for no apparent reason".
CCP Phantom
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:44:40 - [22] - Quote

The hamsters have been fed some energy pills, now they can run TQ again.

The server is booting up.
The server is online and available.

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Representative - Volunteer Manager

Falathi Hinthu
Falathi Hinthu
Coffee Lovers Brewing Club
Silent Infinity

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:44:59 - [23] - Quote

Riller Nath wrote:

Good question next question!

But seriously I saw it coming when I realized Show info does not work. Next, system map turned out to be a point of no return. And so on. All in all rather hilarious.
Ruskarn Andedare
Ruskarn Andedare
Lion Investments

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:45:52 - [24] - Quote

Trictus wrote:

Why? The rats have realised that drones are more of a threat than ships and have adjusted their tactics accordingly Twisted
VeryChic
VeryChic
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:48:12 - [25] - Quote

Falathi Hinthu wrote:
Riller Nath wrote:

But seriously I saw it coming when I realized Show info does not work. Next, system map turned out to be a point of no return. And so on. All in all rather hilarious.

I think it started for most people when they couldn't even log on.
insaneopath Crazy
insaneopath Crazy
The 7th Retribution

Posted - 2015.01.22 14:49:55 - [26] - Quote

glad I am here...... lot better then some games I have played...thanks guys and gals if any

also I want to thank all for the positive comments this is so cool
Soldarius
Soldarius
Kosher Nostra
The 99 Percent

Posted - 2015.01.23 21:43:47 - [27] - Quote

Falathi Hinthu wrote:
Riller Nath wrote:

When these things happen, its pretty much a guaranteed inbound server crash/reboot. Thankfully, it doesn't happen often. CCP has a very good record on server up-time.

http://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

Herzog Wolfhammer
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group

Posted - 2015.01.23 22:27:34 - [28] - Quote

TUXFOOOOOOOORD!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Skydell
Skydell
Bad Girl Posse
Somethin Awfull Forums

Posted - 2015.01.24 09:02:13 - [29] - Quote

CCP Phantom wrote:
The Tranquility server will be rebooted at 14:30 UTC today, January 22nd, to fix an issue that was introduced with the server update today.

The unscheduled downtime should not last longer than 20 minutes, TQ is scheduled to be online and available again at 14:50 UTC latest.

We apologize for the inconvenience resulting from this unscheduled reboot.

http://i.imgur.com/3eKtEsv.jpg?1

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240420/0847
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.