Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015-02-23 - Launcher Issues

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 9 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.23 23:47:04 - [1] - Quote

We are currently experiencing a couple of issues with our content servers, which is causing the launcher to be unresponsive.

We're working on the issue, and hope to have it rectified as soon as possible.

Please keep an eye on this thread for further updates.

Sorry for the interruption to your spaceship enjoyment!

- F

UPDATE:

23:46 UTC - WE ARE CURRENTLY INVESTIGATING SEVERAL ISSUES WITH TQ

CCP Falcon || Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Swidgen
Swidgen
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.23 23:51:15 - [2] - Quote

It's more than just the launcher. I don't use the launcher (except to download patches) and I have zero connectivity to the server right now from FL.
Kromarius
Kromarius
Order of the Shadow
The Revenant Order

Posted - 2015.02.23 23:57:06 - [3] - Quote

Unable to connect via launcher or .exe file in central IL
Bobby Maroon
Bobby Maroon
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.02.24 00:05:18 - [4] - Quote

I'm a steam user and totally dead in the water. I am unable to locate any .exe file in a correlating bin folder. I've tried every recommended fix with no luck.
Master Apollyon
Master Apollyon
BLACK REGIMENT

Posted - 2015.02.24 00:22:20 - [5] - Quote

Same. Tried everything and cant login... somewhere in GMT Big smile
Zamory
Zamory
Alpha Centauri Corp

Posted - 2015.02.24 00:29:04 - [6] - Quote

I played EVE Online perfectly fine just a few hours ago, and now when i try open the launcher, it says "Offline Mode" ? I can't play. It's the same for both SISI & TQ Launchers, how can this be fixed ? And why does this issue occur ?
Saisin
Saisin
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.24 00:34:33 - [7] - Quote

I had a weird occurrence here, dunno if it is linked or not..

Two of my four accounts on the same computer disconnected earlier..
I was expecting the other two to go out but they did not..

I was able to reconnect the other two in the next minutes without a problem, and at the moment all four accounts are online.

"surrender your ego, be free". innuendo.

solo? There is a new hope...

insaneopath Crazy
insaneopath Crazy
The 7th Retribution

Posted - 2015.02.24 00:43:06 - [8] - Quote

same as above

I played EVE Online perfectly fine just a few hours ago, and now when i try open the launcher, it says "Offline Mode" ?

was going to re install but found the twitter post the launcher was down

if it is not fixed.....wait longer I guess
Jak Savage
Jak Savage
The Savage Foundation

Posted - 2015.02.24 00:43:36 - [9] - Quote

Launcher not working here also.
was able to log in by going to the main eve folder, (C:\Program Files (x86)\CCP\EVE\bin) and logging in using the .exe file there (exefile.exe) has the eve logo on the icon.
do not use the (eve.exe) in the main eve folder, that is the launcher.
hope this helps some get in game.
Turrann Dallocort
Turrann Dallocort
Forging Industries
Silent Infinity

Posted - 2015.02.24 00:50:39 - [10] - Quote

It isn't working for me as well. Sad
Lisa Lies
Lisa Lies
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.24 00:51:19 - [11] - Quote

Ya even using the EXEfile. I get a nice error with the virus pinging me. (Like Brave when they loss a system)

Then I go to log in and get
Server: Tranquility
Unable to connect to 87.237.38.200 on port 26000
Zamory
Zamory
Alpha Centauri Corp

Posted - 2015.02.24 00:53:56 - [12] - Quote

Yeah, i've also tried uninstalling the game & reinstalling it when it happened last time (about 3 weeks ago), but the problem was still there :/ It was fixed 1-2 days later after a patch
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.02.24 00:59:35 - [13] - Quote

Hey guys,

Sorry for the interruption to your game time, our operations team are working to resolve this as fast as they can.

<3

Fleet Admiral Ocampo
Fleet Admiral Ocampo
Quad Technologies

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:07:11 - [14] - Quote

still no conectivity from Mexico.

sometimes it let me connect. if u connect without launcher. but the launcher shows. SERVER OFFLINE all the time

200 mbps simetrical dsl.
so dont tell me is my "LOW" speed. i got tired of that.

Zamory
Zamory
Alpha Centauri Corp

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:09:08 - [15] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Hey guys,

Sorry for the interruption to your game time, our operations team are working to resolve this as fast as they can.

<3

Perfect !! c:
William Weatherwax
William Weatherwax
Signal Cartel
EvE-Scout Enclave

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:12:37 - [16] - Quote

I can't connect from San Diego. Launcher is either in offline mode or doesn't react at all. I would love to blame ATT but everything else seems to work fine.
Zamory
Zamory
Alpha Centauri Corp

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:15:06 - [17] - Quote

When i DO bypass the "OFFLINE MODE" message, i get the "Remote info-file could not be fetched" & it doesn't update the launcher, But i can see that it's Online & how many players are playing
Smitty Uitra
Smitty Uitra
Lords.Of.Midnight
The Devil's Warrior Alliance

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:15:27 - [18] - Quote

I haven't been able to log on for over an hour. Is there a window of time when it might be back up? And maybe some free sp for the people that can't log in?
GeeShizzle MacCloud
GeeShizzle MacCloud

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:18:15 - [19] - Quote

ty CCP Falcon and the rest of the Operations team for working some serious overtime to resolve these! <3
coolrunnin
coolrunnin
Griefer-B-Gone
Northern Associates.

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:19:19 - [20] - Quote

Still down for me. You guys need to feed the servers sometime.
FT Diomedes
FT Diomedes
The Graduates
Forged of Fire

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:19:35 - [21] - Quote

Thank you for looking into this... I keep getting an error when I try to file a support petition for it.

The Greatest Ship Ever. Credit to Shahfluffers.

Dominic Erata
Dominic Erata
Submarine Games

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:27:46 - [22] - Quote

Still not able to connect through the launcher or the client through the exefile. Both give connectivity errors (can't connect, no response, etc).

On Comcast in Michigan.
Turrann Dallocort
Turrann Dallocort
Forging Industries
Silent Infinity

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:30:49 - [23] - Quote

Dear Mr Falcon,

My name is Turrann. I thank you for looking into this matter and hope that you are able to resolve it quickly. While we are waiting, can we talk about my pink and purple hulk with sparkles? I have been waiting now for over two years for this to be delivered and it still has not been contracted to me. Any system would be fine. My original request was pink and purple with sparkles that shoots glitter out the back as I dash across the sky. If the glitter is the hangup, we can just skip that part for now. The pink and purple part is the most important part.

Also, has anyone spoken to you about tag tax? I don't seem to have you down as having ever paid one. Turrann's tag tax is very important. Please feel free to contract your tags at any station and I can send someone to collect (example, the Sansha tags the evil rats drop when you kill them).

Again, thank you for looking into the problems that are keeping me from being able to log in. It has been a little frustrating as I did have great plans for the night but I hope that we can turn this frown upside down and use this time to talk about tag tax and pink and purple hulks with sparkles.

Thank you very much!
Turrann Dallocort

Lord Vaari for CSM
insaneopath Crazy
insaneopath Crazy
The 7th Retribution

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:38:18 - [24] - Quote

anyone that is willing to try to fix the problem at this time is ok in my book

some games have crappy support but it seems this game is on it like blue bonnet

way to go team to get the server back up

thanks for all that you do for us
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:39:52 - [25] - Quote

Guess I'm gonna need more hot chocolate and Haribos!

Big smile

Our operations team are still looking to resolve the issues that are causing login problems for players.

Once again, apologies for the issues, we're working as fast as we can to get them resolved.

._.

Clara Xavier
Clara Xavier
Space Gremlins

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:44:39 - [26] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Guess I'm gonna need more hot chocolate and Haribos!

Big smile

Our operations team are still looking to resolve the issues that are causing login problems for players.

Once again, apologies for the issues, we're working as fast as we can to get them resolved.

._.

I'll settle for an update on personal ship hangars in a POS while we wait ...
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:45:05 - [27] - Quote

Gotta keep poasting while we work on this...

AngryHoboe
AngryHoboe
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:47:45 - [28] - Quote

Ive had no luck with the launcher.

I ran a repair (to make sure everything was patched), then ran the exefile.exe file in the /bin directory. Runs about 50% of the time.
Clara Xavier
Clara Xavier
Space Gremlins

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:48:08 - [29] - Quote

The Internet Is Down
insaneopath Crazy
insaneopath Crazy
The 7th Retribution

Posted - 2015.02.24 01:50:47 - [30] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Gotta keep poasting while we work on this...

[img]https://i.imgur.com/T1z6CcQ.gif[/img]

FIRE FIRE O MY OK PEOPLE THERE ARE CAPSULEERS INSIDE IT IS NOW GETTING REAL

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240328/0737
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.