Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015-02-25 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 16 post(s)
Wolfino
Wolfino
Space Ship Gamers inc.
Violent Declaration

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:31:38 - [541] - Quote

Mercury Valhalla wrote:
Since we got a bit of downtime could you tell us what the next T3 destroyer is and post some pics. It's the least you can do whilst we wait ;)

they are releasing them based on the results of the in game contest just look up the results of that
Katarina The Despoiler
Katarina The Despoiler
Domination and Retribution

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:31:52 - [542] - Quote

Citricioni wrote:
In the meantime, the people can start vote their CSM Candidates: HERE :p

Start Vote me :>

You most certainly don't deserve any votes, for multiple off topic posts. If you can't follow simple forum rules how can we trust you on the CSM?

Time Will Tell, Sooner or Later, Time Will Tell.

Domination & Retribution

Khalissa
Khalissa
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:31:54 - [543] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Steijn wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Ling Gong Chen wrote:
i don't know how long will this take and probably even you don't know how long this will take.

what i know is that no one is happy about an unannouced dt extension. you can't promise us for 30mins and make it to a god-knows-when finish.

we want compensations, no excuse, and no debates.

Your corp name might be a result of your entirely unreasonable attitude to a completely unscheduled event that we're working as fast as we can to resolve.

Post constructively, or don't post at all.

are todays problems caused by the work you did on monday/tuesday?

It doesn't appear to be the case. Monday and Tuesday were hardware and firmware changes, as far as I can tell this is a code deployment issue that we're looking into, and is unconnected Smile

Could we simply not un-deploy CODE as they are a total pain in the arse. I'm sure miners will agree ;)
I am providence
I am providence
Viziam
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:31:56 - [544] - Quote

Faith Stormward wrote:
I blame the Russians its all their fault

Some comments in EVE-¦s code are russian, russia is just sending troops to Island to protect the russian minority of the code from oppression.

Also, im sure the servers were russian some decades ago, its highly possible the servers decide to join russia again after a totaly free and not influenced election. Roll

My Blog (german): http://theevevirus.wordpress.com/

Trader and a terrible wannabee-PvP-hero.

Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:31:58 - [545] - Quote

CCP Falcon when he sees a rage post from a newb https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg7X5_K7LhE
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Dik Taker Ship
Dik Taker Ship
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:32:04 - [546] - Quote

Citricioni wrote:
In the meantime, the people can start vote their CSM Candidates: HERE :p

Start Vote me :>

Is there any information about each applicant or we just picking based on pictures?
Sisso Taron
Sisso Taron
Forcas armadas
DARKNESS.

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:32:22 - [547] - Quote

Polyvinylchlorid wrote:
OMG, I cant fullfil my deliveries!!

Don't let to tomorrow what you can do today.

In Brazil the internet provider should repay the customer for the time that internet was unavailable. I want 2 more hours of game :P
Brian Harrelstein
Brian Harrelstein
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:32:22 - [548] - Quote

To all the people suggesting we go do our CSM vote while we wait, how can I vote for a bunch of people I don't know and don't really represent me as a player? Most of these people are in big nullsec alliances, and most likely only care about their own interests.
NOmadS0uL
NOmadS0uL
Hidden Agenda
Deep Space Engineering

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:32:24 - [549] - Quote

day one down time...ok we ok...we got warning we can live with 2hours....day 2...little longer....2h30min we still good, day 3...never planned for...never mentioned....3+hours and counting....5 or 10days free game time mmm? :D

But seriously, at the 3rd update when they still investigating...it makes me wonder how much longer it will take when it comes to the actual fixing of the issue :S
GodlessChild
GodlessChild
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:32:38 - [550] - Quote

Before you "demand" compensation or whatever maybe you should check out your actual legal rights here.. you have none.

Seriously.

So feel free to impotently scream and shout but know that most of us that are taking this with a pinch of good humor (especially the dev having to deal with some of you) are all pointing and laughing and drinking your tears like our favorite drink.

:)

*Its only trolling if its not true.

Most games offer a lot more "unscheduled" downtime than eve. Feel free to go play another game.

dominique Rotineque
dominique Rotineque
EVE University
Ivy League

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:32:46 - [551] - Quote

Cedric Rochester wrote:
Duhust wrote:
Maybe for a change u shouldnt just be sorry, but also give some game time to all the ppl that for a change expect u to be on time!
since sorry was invented all goodwill is lost.
ive had some time today and u totally ruined it for me
thanks a lot ccp

So would you say it's fair that every time CCP's scheduled downtime is less than or equal to what they inform us of, you owe CCP some of your game time?

Somehow, I doubt you will agree. :3

dont care if its less or more downtime tjhe amount i pay stays the same. However the amount of time played is less if theres more downtime.

we pay for a service wich is not provided. customers tend to get upset about that.

Im sure this extra downtime couldnt have been prevented well ahem cough cough everything can be planned to perfection but it costs more.. and im sure CCP has their tech department on a budget also.. remember most of the money has to flow into the pockets of the ppl on top thats how business works.

Maybe just extend the downtime ahead.. and finish a couple of hours early.. u ppl have a lot to learn about how to be a miracle worker.
Khahil Okanata
Khahil Okanata
Red Sun Industries
Moose Alliance

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:32:48 - [552] - Quote

DOWNTIME WILL CONTINUE UNTIL DEMOCRACY IMPROVES.

GO VOTE FOR YOUR CSM X

https://community.eveonline.com/community/csm/vote
Omeprazole
Omeprazole
Perkone
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:33:07 - [553] - Quote

is the game over?
did someone finally win?
Cedric Rochester
Cedric Rochester
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:33:12 - [554] - Quote

Dutchess Kumquat wrote:
I swear. Every time someone complains about the server being down and demands "compensation" I just want to throw stale cookies at their face.

>.>

Agreed. Poisoned stale cookies.

"It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours." -Diogenes of Sinope

mannyman
mannyman
High Flyers
The Kadeshi

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:33:14 - [555] - Quote

The drifters are busy blowing up all the stargates until pod pilots come back into eve and we have to start mining with newbie ships and work together in the system were stuck in until we build the stargates back up.
The-Ron-Coyote
The-Ron-Coyote
Black Scorpions Inc
Fidelas Constans

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:33:20 - [556] - Quote

Montar Ran2 wrote:
for you newer players 2 hours, 6 hours of downtime is nothing compared to when they would have server crashes on eve that lasted over a day.

stop crying when they fix it its fixed

Who's kidding who here?

Look unexpected downtimes like this are the result of something being broken and poor planning/testing.
Karpov 360 Karp
Karpov 360 Karp
Assn. for the Opression of Colored Capsuleers

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:33:20 - [557] - Quote

I'm not voting for any of the CSMs that have posted in here Big smile
Pavlakakos
Pavlakakos
W.A.S.P
Curatores Veritatis Alliance

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:33:25 - [558] - Quote

Mercury Valhalla wrote:
Since we got a bit of downtime could you tell us what the next T3 destroyer is and post some pics. It's the least you can do whilst we wait ;)

Don't know about T3's, but the new rumored CFC bomber rocks....

http://images.mmorpg.com/images/galleries/full/312008/322c9d29-db56-4f12-8e81-30505459d9c4.jpg
Amyclas Amatin
Amyclas Amatin
SUNDERING
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:33:38 - [559] - Quote

Khahil Okanata wrote:
DOWNTIME WILL CONTINUE UNTIL DEMOCRACY IMPROVES.

GO VOTE FOR YOUR CSM X

https://community.eveonline.com/community/csm/vote

Was it goons?

For more information on the New Order of High-Sec, please visit: http://www.minerbumping.com/

Remember that whenever you have a bad day in EVE, the correct reponse is "Thank you CCP, may I please have another?"

Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:33:57 - [560] - Quote

Omeprazole wrote:
is the game over?
did someone finally win?

Yeah drifter Battleship doomsdayed the jita 4 4 station
Kaleam
Kaleam
Viziam
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:34:14 - [561] - Quote

Shea Ormand wrote:
Kaleam wrote:
hurry CCP PLEASE!!! i forgot to feed my slaver hound.

i forgot to lock the gate of the drifter armada wormhole

omg....Drifters running amuk and a dead slaver hound. how sad these times are
Montar Ran2
Montar Ran2
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:34:21 - [562] - Quote

Unprovoked Attack Jibberjabba wrote:
Montar Ran2 wrote:
for you newer players 2 hours, 6 hours of downtime is nothing compared to when they would have server crashes on eve that lasted over a day.

stop crying when they fix it its fixed

And ccp never used to give us this much info as to why ethier. Used to sit there knowing nothing about it why other than it was broken.

that is so true
Goawy Help
Goawy Help
UGOAWAY

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:34:25 - [563] - Quote

Maybe it time to use Plan B. Back up Server?
Dutchess Kumquat
Dutchess Kumquat
Aurelias Industrial Syndicate

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:34:58 - [564] - Quote

Brian Harrelstein wrote:
To all the people suggesting we go do our CSM vote while we wait, how can I vote for a bunch of people I don't know and don't really represent me as a player? Most of these people are in big nullsec alliances, and most likely only care about their own interests.

I have to quite agree with you here sir.

*tips hat*

insaneopath Crazy
insaneopath Crazy
The 7th Retribution

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:35:09 - [565] - Quote

Again I want to say ....Thank you CCP and everyone that put this game together .....

so far they have run into a few micro mice nesting in the servers they are getting rid of them and if it takes 3 days for them to get it rite.....make it so

I have had a lot of game play with out interruptions so a hiccup here is like keep calm you don't have 20 people trying to gank you....lol

serious lets all thank the DEV that he is doing what he can to get us back in our space world

THANK YOU CCP AND ALL DEV FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Crazy....
Citricioni
Citricioni
Stille Gewalt
Dead Terrorists

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:35:16 - [566] - Quote

Admiral Ackboom wrote:
Captain Obvious Troll wrote:
Clearly this is being done in an attempt to prevent us from making tons of Isk.

I demand a PLEX!!

Well that's not an unreasonable request : given the fact the eve is 'a second job' and 'time is money/isk' and it's my R.D.O.

RMT?

Citricioni for CSM X

Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:35:21 - [567] - Quote

Kaleam wrote:
Shea Ormand wrote:
Kaleam wrote:
hurry CCP PLEASE!!! i forgot to feed my slaver hound.

i forgot to lock the gate of the drifter armada wormhole

omg....Drifters running amuk and a dead slaver hound. how sad these times are

Truly a sad day for eve R.I.P
F's for respect
Doctor Bonn Young
Doctor Bonn Young
Drunken Reprobates

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:35:36 - [568] - Quote

**** with server clusters can happen. And today it is CCP's turn.
I know they are doing everything to get it up and running as soon as possible.

Just watching youtubes of Eve and the time passes quickly.

Good luck CCP.

Pin Yatolila
Pin Yatolila
Miner Materials and Prospecting
Greater Western Co-Prosperity Sphere

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:35:40 - [569] - Quote

Thanks to CCP for keeping us all updated. I hope you take all the "omfg it's broken i want refundddsss" stuff in your stride. Such angst is a sign that you've created a truly addictive game.

...P.S. the bill for my divorce is in the mail.
Poarta Iadului
Poarta Iadului
Holding Corporation
Happy Cartel

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:36:19 - [570] - Quote

Cedric Rochester wrote:

Incorrect. Unscheduled downtimes due to maintenance requirements or hardware/software defects are covered in the EULA given when you agree to play this game. You agreed, when you played this game, that instances like this may occur, and do not change the subscription fee. Any compensation CCP gives for the downtime will be of their own will, not because of grumpy kids mouthing off. :p

They have no legal or financial obligation to compensate you for lost time; however they will if things get to an extreme. A few hours is not 'extreme'.

Right, as usual, let's hide behind EULA. It's take it or leave it. All do it in a way or another, but some are just greedy and stand behind those small text lines nobody bother to read. Others ignore own EULA and show they are strong enough to run a cusomer oriented business.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,13s, ref 20240418/0047
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.