Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015-02-25 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 16 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:40:34 - [601] - Quote

Lettie Slapdash wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Today's daily downtime will be extended by 30 minutes in order for us to make some short notice hardware changes to Tranquility.

We expect to be online and accepting connections at 12:00 UTC.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this unscheduled extension.

- F

UPDATE:

11:56 UTC - DOWNTIME WILL BE FURTHER EXTENDED WHILE WE WORK ON TRANQUILITY
12:00 UTC - APOLOGIES FOR THE DELAY - CURRENTLY NO ETA WHEN TRANQUILITY WILL BE AVAILABLE
12:50 UTC - ISSUES WITH TRANQUILITY ARE STILL BEING INVESTIGATED
14:00 UTC - INVESTIGATION INTO ISSUES IS STILL ONGOING, WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAYS

I do hope the hours of lost skill training will granted to people.

You don't lose skill training, Tranquility knows what time it is.

Smile

CCP Falcon || Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

MissDX
MissDX
Strip Miners in Space

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.02.25 14:40:39 - [602] - Quote

Ty for the update Falcon

Dem sov bills! LolLolLolLol
5tann
5tann
Exanimo Inc
Gentlemen's.Club

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:40:42 - [603] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Thanks for your patience guys.

It looks like we're a little closer to having the issue resolved.

If you suffer any adverse effects because of this unscheduled downtime, such as missing sov bills *ahem*, or industry or POS related issues, feel free to contact customer support and they'll be able to see if they can assist under our policies.

We'll update again in a little while. Apologies again for the delays.

the only adverse effect is my CEO wont make me a sandwich!
Chal0ner
Chal0ner
Coreli Corporation
The Kadeshi

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:40:53 - [604] - Quote

At least I can be pretty sure no one's nicking my relic sites at the moment.
Vizjerei
Vizjerei
De perdidos al rio

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:40:53 - [605] - Quote

I thought skills are trained even while in the downtime? By this time I should have cloak ready to control the spicey space.
iHostility
iHostility
Covert Influence Agency

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:40:54 - [606] - Quote

One DT is smooth goes to next one

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.

Vanilla Mooses
Vanilla Mooses
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:41:02 - [607] - Quote

Amyclas Amatin wrote:

Was it goons?

grrrr gons
Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:41:06 - [608] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Thanks for your patience guys.

It looks like we're a little closer to having the issue resolved.

If you suffer any adverse effects because of this unscheduled downtime, such as missing sov bills *ahem*, or industry or POS related issues, feel free to contact customer support and they'll be able to see if they can assist under our policies.

We'll update again in a little while. Apologies again for the delays.

Hmm unpaid sov bill is this gonna cause another B-R and have more titans killed if so sign me up
Equinnox Dethahal
Equinnox Dethahal
Black Anvil Industries
SpaceMonkey's Alliance

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:41:14 - [609] - Quote

Allow us to log onto the Chinese server.

I want to spam in broken Chinese and do other things relevant to my interest.
Clento Loso
Clento Loso
Sickology
Together We Solo

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:41:23 - [610] - Quote

dayum son that dt
The-Ron-Coyote
The-Ron-Coyote
Black Scorpions Inc
Fidelas Constans

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:41:48 - [611] - Quote

I have about the same amount of respect for those quoting the EULA as I do politicians that blame voters for putting them in office.

Look this isn't a free game. We all payed to play. CCP has a daily expected downtime of 30 minutes. That said, why not make better use of that 30 minutes and attempt to solve one significant problem every two weeks and not have these lengthy server disasters.

Certainly that makes more sense than releasing so called expansions that usually do not solve problems. Instead proliferating them.
Diva Dame
Diva Dame
Evil Doers

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:42:00 - [612] - Quote

Apparently Asynchronous Deduplication and a COOP plan are far too complicated for games.
Ayla Nekor
Ayla Nekor
Sons of Nomadic Solitude Inc.
Eviction Imminent

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:42:15 - [613] - Quote

Whahaha i grab my Popcorn and take a nice Red Vodka whit 7-up..

Damm people it's JUST a game... and it's running on computers and oops those things sometimes have some problem..

Every big game platform has these issues..
Sergius Orlenard
Sergius Orlenard
Vipres'
Templis CALSF

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:42:23 - [614] - Quote

mass singularity fight guys. lets go full ******
Krystina Nanabah
Krystina Nanabah
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:42:24 - [615] - Quote

I have just come back to eve recently after many years with a REAL determination to properly learn how to play this game.

It's just disheartening to be brutally reminded so soon that the downtime is smack bang in the middle of my available playing time being in Australia.

I quite like the idea of rotating the downtime around a bit from time to time so that some other smaller regions can endure the downtime being in the middle of your playtime.

I think its safe to assume there are less active players in Hawaii's/central pacific time zone then in all of Australia, Japan, South Korea, China and Eastern Russia, WOW now that i think about it that's a lot of people...

I dont want CCP employees to be working in the dark all year round but surely in the interest of customer satisfaction you guys could switch it up a bit from time to time?

NightmareX
NightmareX
Lakagigar

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:42:28 - [616] - Quote

Lettie Slapdash wrote:

LOL, that gave me the best laugh of the day.

If you or others aren't capable enough to put up a skill queue when you can put in 50 skills with unlimited training times under the queue, then i'm afraid it's nothing more than your own fault that you / others are losing skill training.

Here is a list of my current EVE / PVP videos:

Asteroid Madness: http://tinyurl.com/asteroidmadness

Clash of the Empires: http://tinyurl.com/ClashoftheEmpires

Suddenly Spaceships fighting in Tama (31.10.2013): http://tinyurl.com/tamafight

Soldarius
Soldarius
Kosher Nostra
The 99 Percent

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:42:46 - [617] - Quote

Nerath Naaris wrote:
Did I hear someone say Skillpoint reimpursement?

With the current nearly unlimited skill training queue, there is literally no excuse for ever having an empty skill queue. Always make sure to put a really long level 5 skill at the end of your queue. If your skill queue is empty, you have failed. lrn2skillqueue

http://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

Shaun Hansen
Shaun Hansen
Internet Terrorists
SpaceMonkey's Alliance

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:42:49 - [618] - Quote

Falcon, you can always donate us skillpoints as compensation. We won't mind it. I promise Big smile
kerdezixe
kerdezixe
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:43:03 - [619] - Quote

I know what happened : when the server went online again the drifters started attacking concord because the IA found an exploit in the code. The universe is now pretty much empty except for overpowered drifting drifter
5tann
5tann
Exanimo Inc
Gentlemen's.Club

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:43:14 - [620] - Quote

NightmareX wrote:
Lettie Slapdash wrote:

LOL, that gave me the best laugh of the day.

If you aren't capable enough to put up a skill queue when you can put in 50 skills with unlimited training times under the queue, then i'm afraid it's nothing more than your own fault that you are losing skill times.

this ^^^^^^^ hahaha
Ygaff Desfois
Ygaff Desfois
QC-PunksNotDead

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:43:19 - [621] - Quote

Shea Ormand wrote:
Ygaff Desfois wrote:
still w8ing, free titan for all? :D the hamsters and their owner who is Kevin are looking at the issue :) if too addict to game guys, go somewhere called "outside" and go for a walk to get something else called "fresh air" :D

Please define "outside" and "Fresh Air"

I just can't I'm a AI who was contacted by another AI who told me these words, these words don't make sense to me either
LordShazbot
LordShazbot
Valar Morghulis.
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:43:35 - [622] - Quote

kerdezixe wrote:
I know what happened : when the server went online again the drifters started attacking concord because the IA found an exploit in the code. The universe is now pretty much empty except for overpowered drifting drifter

Nailed it
Sith1s Spectre
Sith1s Spectre
Cascading Failure
Un.Bound

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:43:50 - [623] - Quote

Well, going to bed now.

Didn't want to play Eve tonight either i guess....

Back in WH space baby

Y0UR M0THER
Y0UR M0THER
Inbred Mongoloids

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:44:22 - [624] - Quote

Yeah sure, contact customer support, you serious? I thought trolling was prohibited?
Mr Yoshine
Mr Yoshine
The Ebil Empire
Defiant Ebil.

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:44:26 - [625] - Quote

I want my shuttles but i cant log in to claim them :(
Justin Zaine
Justin Zaine

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:44:30 - [626] - Quote

I wonder how many towers this extended DT will result in going offline Lol

Wheeeeeee

Dunpeal Hunter
Dunpeal Hunter
Zervas Aeronautics
The Bastion

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:44:45 - [627] - Quote

I demand things for this grave injustice! The rest of the internet/real life is boring. Eve is the only thing that interests me.

I dont know if this is important or not, but i have chickens.....

ISD Ezwal
ISD Ezwal
ISD Community Communications Liaisons

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:44:47 - [628] - Quote

I have removed a rule breaking post and those quoting it.

The Rules:
29. Please use the correct language when posting on the forums.

The default language for posting on the EVE Online forums is English. Please use English when posting as a courtesy to other forum users, unless the forum channel is specifically created for discussion in another language as part of our localized language specific sub-forums.

ISD Ezwal

Vice Admiral

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Shea Ormand
Shea Ormand
BlueberryPancakes

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:45:00 - [629] - Quote

EVE's server downtime milkshakes brings all the boys to the yard damn right its better than your's
Cr Turist
Cr Turist
Burning Napalm
Northern Coalition.

Posted - 2015.02.25 14:45:02 - [630] - Quote

Poarta Iadului wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Ling Gong Chen wrote:
i don't know how long will this take and probably even you don't know how long this will take.

what i know is that no one is happy about an unannouced dt extension. you can't promise us for 30mins and make it to a god-knows-when finish.

we want compensations, no excuse, and no debates.

Your corp name might be a result of your entirely unreasonable attitude to a completely unscheduled event that we're working as fast as we can to resolve.

Post constructively, or don't post at all.

Unreal. This is a developer talking? So this is a business for you on OUR money. Unpredictable problems are not the paying customer's burden, but your's as business owner. You assume it. So compensate us for the problems.

Not to mention that we should "trust you because you said so"??? For all we know it could be an employee stupidity who screwed up something. You cover it, ok. But compensate us for lost gamte time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ-jvEd0pDw how I think the mood around CCP is today. God knows if I had to put up with half the people who post in the thread I would be.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 33 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,13s, ref 20240329/0910
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.