Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Unscheduled Downtime Extension - August 25

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
CCP Phantom
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.08.25 11:30:42 - [1] - Quote

The downtime on August 25 to deploy Galatea needs to be extended.

The reason for the extension are issues with the storage network (CDN). At the moment we cannot estimate any ETA.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this downtime extension.

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer - Volunteer Manager

Steijn
Steijn
Quay Industries

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.08.25 11:34:24 - [2] - Quote

considering this problem with the CDN existed yesterday, dont you think going ahead with todays deployment was rather, er, stupid?
koodiac
koodiac
ReD. Vengance
Circle-Of-Two

Posted - 2015.08.25 11:55:37 - [3] - Quote

having troubles getting the update, the launcher on 2 computers are freezing, getting message creating patch 0.0% but not going anywhere

Anyone else having problems updating patch?
yyy
yyy

Posted - 2015.08.25 11:56:53 - [4] - Quote

koodiac wrote:
having troubles getting the update, the launcher on 2 computers are freezing, getting message creating patch 0.0% but not going anywhere

yes me too

Sandor Kurovsky
Sandor Kurovsky
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.08.25 11:57:09 - [5] - Quote

5840 people are online but the client is stuck at "Creating patch 0.0%"
Guess that VIP mode delay didn't catch this, eh?

Guess I'll get some work done and hope this gets fixed in the next 8 hours or so...
Aroath Orlenard
Aroath Orlenard
SL Technologies Inc
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.08.25 11:57:21 - [6] - Quote

koodiac wrote:

Yes, wont do anything. Repair did nothing.
Raiz Nhell
Raiz Nhell
Demon-War-Lords
SpaceMonkey's Alliance

Posted - 2015.08.25 12:07:47 - [7] - Quote

Yep... my Mac is downloading so slow I could write the 1 & 0's faster...

And listening to my fleet is really painful

There is no such thing as a fair fight...

If your fighting fair you have automatically put yourself at a disadvantage.

Omnathious Deninard
Omnathious Deninard
Novis Initiis

Posted - 2015.08.25 12:19:45 - [8] - Quote

koodiac wrote:

Don't know if it works for everyone, but if I noticing that happening on my computer, I will click on the client below the login area, and then move my mouse around in that area. For some reason it works.What?

Roleplaying Trinkets for Explorers and Collectors

Quindaster
Quindaster
Infernal Laboratory
Infernal Octopus

Posted - 2015.08.25 12:20:55 - [9] - Quote

Cool pacth!
Nice work CCP.
Nothing work.

Error screen after loading launcher

After loading .exe file

After loading repair tool

After loading repair again

Repair.exe log file

Maybe try own patches on test server before launch them on Tri ?
Zen Dad
Zen Dad
Doped Player's Inc.
Bleak Horizon Alliance.

Posted - 2015.08.25 12:34:48 - [10] - Quote

Light ze pizza ovens......
Another Posting Alt
Another Posting Alt
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.08.25 12:36:32 - [11] - Quote

Zen Dad wrote:
Light ze pizza ovens......

Mmmmm pizza.
koodiac
koodiac
ReD. Vengance
Circle-Of-Two

Posted - 2015.08.25 12:40:10 - [12] - Quote

koodiac wrote:

After waiting for 45 minutes closed the launcher and it was not responding patch still not done.

Plkease CCP look into this, more poeple have this issue

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240329/0851
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.