Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2015/11/03 - Unscheduled Deployment Downtime Extension

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.11.03 12:00:48 - [1] - Quote

Hey guys,

Deployment of the Parallax release is taking a little longer than expected, as such we need to extend downtime by an additional 30 minutes, through until 12:30 UTC.

Updates will be provided in this thread as we finish the deployment!

- F

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Scipio Artelius
Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.11.03 12:03:12 - [2] - Quote

Thanks for the update. Hope the hamsters catch their breath while they can.

Come Win At Eve - Join The Vendunari

Xylem Viliana
Xylem Viliana
Protomonolithic

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:07:35 - [3] - Quote

cheers for the update.

Question though, Who broke what?
ReptilesBlade
ReptilesBlade
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:08:04 - [4] - Quote

It's already been over an hour though. We are way past that 30 minute window.

Unless you mean it is going to be another 30 minutes from now. Is that it?
Brian Harrelstein
Brian Harrelstein
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:08:44 - [5] - Quote

just don't be scrambling my brains, i took a long time getting them the way i like them. P
joshenya
joshenya
Great White North Productions
Alternate Allegiance

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:09:48 - [6] - Quote

dang, so much for my roam lol, think we can get something on the launcher to let us know when downtime is extended? thanks guys keep up the good work!
Paddok Arbosa
Paddok Arbosa
Cynosural Edge
Yulai Federation

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:10:04 - [7] - Quote

calm down all of ya Falcon is replasing the Hamsters whit Kittens and puppys right nowe Big smile
so take a brake and go read the Parallax patch nots
Johnny Riko
Johnny Riko
Jump Drive Appreciation Society
Test Alliance Please Ignore

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:10:06 - [8] - Quote

I remember the last thread like this...

I might actually get outside today.

I wanna join up. I think I got what it takes to be a Citizen.

Bai
Bai
Neu Mercurial Partei

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:10:07 - [9] - Quote

Xylem Viliana wrote:
cheers for the update.

They're migrating our skills over.

https://twitter.com/CCP_PrismX/status/661508681390014465
Esrevid Nekkeg
Esrevid Nekkeg
Justified and Ancient

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:12:22 - [10] - Quote

ReptilesBlade wrote:

As the originally planned downtime was an hour, this is an additional 30 minutes.
One and a half hour is still short for an update like this, no big deal.

Here I used to have a sig of our old Camper in space. Now it is disregarded as being the wrong format. Looking out the window I see one thing: Nothing wrong with the format of our Camper! Silly CCP......

Chribba
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:12:48 - [11] - Quote

Keep up the good work!

/c

GÿàGÿàGÿà Secure 3rd party service GÿàGÿàGÿà

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @Chribba

Angel T Hunter
Angel T Hunter
Repo.

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:12:59 - [12] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Hey guys,

Deployment of the Parallax release is taking a little longer than expected, as such we need to extend downtime by an additional 30 minutes, through until 12:30 UTC.

Updates will be provided in this thread as we finish the deployment!

- F

YAY, info!

thank you, I'll go have a pint while I wait..
ReptilesBlade
ReptilesBlade
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:14:55 - [13] - Quote

Esrevid Nekkeg wrote:
ReptilesBlade wrote:

As the originally planned downtime was an hour, this is an additional 30 minutes.

Then someone lied to me. I asked how long it was going to be before the servers went down and was told 12-15 minutes. An hour and a half is significantly longer.

Xylem Viliana
Xylem Viliana
Protomonolithic

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:15:39 - [14] - Quote

Bai wrote:
Xylem Viliana wrote:
cheers for the update.

They're migrating our skills over.

https://twitter.com/CCP_PrismX/status/661508681390014465

So you are sitting on the miscalc of migration time site of the fence?

I am on the side of Fozzie sat on the big red delete button and all our chars are reset.
Gaius Clabbacus
Gaius Clabbacus
Sister Beneficia's Home of Harmless Miners

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:15:58 - [15] - Quote

Thnx for the update.
cptdock Jaynara
cptdock Jaynara
Northwest Industries International

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:16:29 - [16] - Quote

maybe two pints
Anthar Thebess
Anthar Thebess

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:17:20 - [17] - Quote

Deployment fatigue ... just got new meaning .

Capital Remote AID Rebalance Way to solve important nullsec issue. CSM members do your work.

Jeaile
Jeaile
OCBF
SONS of BANE

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:18:00 - [18] - Quote

ReptilesBlade wrote:
Esrevid Nekkeg wrote:
ReptilesBlade wrote:

Then someone lied to me. I asked how long it was going to be before the servers went down and was told 12-15 minutes. An hour and a half is significantly longer.

You're a goon, you should know people lie to you.

Seriously though, most nights are less than 15 minutes, patches are generally longer.

A patch with a refactoring of code like this one, an hour and a half is impressive in my opinion.

The Brain in a Box component of this patch has been coming for a long time, years if I remember right
Ralph King-Griffin
Ralph King-Griffin
Devils Rejects 666
The Devil's Warrior Alliance

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:19:54 - [19] - Quote

Thier some tasty looking patchnotes, really looking forward to the new probe scann window.

Better the Devil you know.

=]|[=

ReptilesBlade
ReptilesBlade
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:20:41 - [20] - Quote

Jeaile wrote:
ReptilesBlade wrote:
Esrevid Nekkeg wrote:
ReptilesBlade wrote:

You're a goon, you should know people lie to you.

Seriously though, most nights are less than 15 minutes, patches are generally longer.

A patch with a refactoring of code like this one, an hour and a half is impressive in my opinion.

The Brain in a Box component of this patch has been coming for a long time, years if I remember right

Yeah, but my fellow goons do not normally lie to each other.

I agree an hour and a half is good for a major patch. I just have some expensive loot to collect and would have already had it if I had another 15 minutes to play.
Scipio Artelius
Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:21:17 - [21] - Quote

ReptilesBlade wrote:
Esrevid Nekkeg wrote:
ReptilesBlade wrote:

Who told you that.

It was clearly advertised by CCP as 1 hour long originally:

http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/parallax-will-release-on-tuesday-november-3rd-2015/

Heinricci
Heinricci
Jovian Labs
Jovian Enterprises

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:22:14 - [22] - Quote

Unbelievable, these guys put a brain in a box and now they realize it doesn't fit in there.
Robertis Olacar
Robertis Olacar
Viziam
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:23:29 - [23] - Quote

Can we buy Skins for said box........ I like RainbowsShocked
ReptilesBlade
ReptilesBlade
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:23:38 - [24] - Quote

Scipio Artelius wrote:
ReptilesBlade wrote:
Esrevid Nekkeg wrote:
ReptilesBlade wrote:

Who told you that?

It was clearly advertised by CCP as 1 hour long originally:

http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/parallax-will-release-on-tuesday-november-3rd-2015/

Fellow corp members. Again, they are not known for misinforming each other.

Linus Gorp
Linus Gorp
Ministry of Propaganda and Morale
Black Marker

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:25:47 - [25] - Quote

Real life is slowly gaining control again. CCPlease, I need to get back into EVE before the vile vermin corrupts me fully!

When you don't know the difference between there, their, and they're, you come across as being so uneducated that your viewpoint can be safely dismissed. The literate is unlikely to learn much from the illiterate.

Scipio Artelius
Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:27:30 - [26] - Quote

ReptilesBlade wrote:

They are now....Big smile

Just jokes.

ReptilesBlade
ReptilesBlade
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:29:39 - [27] - Quote

Scipio Artelius wrote:
ReptilesBlade wrote:

They are now....Big smile

Just jokes.

Yeah lol.
Eshika Katelo
Eshika Katelo
North Star Networks
The Blood Covenant

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:33:05 - [28] - Quote

CCP

My family would like to thank you for giving me this time to care for my kids and kiss my wife
i managed to have breakfast with all 3 of them and even made a cup of coffee to drink.

Therefore i would give you this message of understanding for the ongoing downtime
and ill be here when the server is fully awake.

Take your time with it and make it right, and even if haters gonna hate. my girl will love you lots :)

Eshika Katelo
North Star Networks
joshenya
joshenya
Great White North Productions
Alternate Allegiance

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:33:20 - [29] - Quote

so are we going to get some SP from this? cause its kinda a long downtime and i really starting to hope its not another 12hour one
Ellendras Silver
Ellendras Silver
CrashCat Corporation

Posted - 2015.11.03 12:34:03 - [30] - Quote

ahhh that is why... Sad

[u]Carpe noctem[/u]

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240416/1153
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.