Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Skill Training Issues After Downtime on November 12, 2015

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 13 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.11.12 12:58:42 - [1] - Quote

We have received a number of bug reports after downtime today that have indicated a potential issue with skill training for a number of players.

We're currently in the process of investigating this issue, and will provide an update regarding the problem once we have further details.

Skill training is of course incredibly important to us all, and we would like to reassure everyone that if there does appear to be skillpoints missing from your character sheet, the problem will be rectified as soon as the issues has been identified and fixed.

We will provide an update on the situation as soon as we have further details, in this thread.

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

D3m0n sam
D3m0n sam
Black VooDoo Asassins
The Banished

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.11.12 13:33:26 - [2] - Quote

Speaking of skill training issues was there ever an official reply to the below post?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/3rmed1/anyone_that_was_using_cerebral_accelerator_and/
Luukje
Luukje
The Phoenix Rising
Vendetta Mercenary Group

Posted - 2015.11.12 13:40:58 - [3] - Quote

the only accounts i lost skill-time on is the ones where i've used one of the cerebral accelerators. probally connected?

got 9 days added training time today on logging in on this account, and 6 days to one of my other accounts.Sad
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.11.12 13:44:57 - [4] - Quote

OP updated.

We've identified the issue, and are currently working on a fix Big smile

drummendejef maaktnietuit
drummendejef maaktnietuit
Derelict Accord

Posted - 2015.11.12 14:23:00 - [5] - Quote

No EVE like answers yet?

I feel like I need to do this, for the community

Free SP!!

(Joke :P)
Chribba
Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire

Posted - 2015.11.12 14:25:12 - [6] - Quote

Can you provide information on who might be affected, as I'm not really keeping track of sp. If you guys know that it may affected pilots that did something special etc it could make ti easier to identify accounts that might have been wiped clean Lol

Keep up the good work!

/c

GÿàGÿàGÿà Secure 3rd party service GÿàGÿàGÿà

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @Chribba

Mina Sebiestar
Mina Sebiestar
Minmatar Inner Space Conglomerate

Posted - 2015.11.12 14:25:16 - [7] - Quote

30 days worth of ,free, SP should cover it well.....
Hanazava Karyna
Hanazava Karyna
The Foundation Of Mammon

Posted - 2015.11.12 14:44:42 - [8] - Quote

AFK EVE Online Player here, how do I check if I skipped my daily SP meal?

Instant edit: Thank you, Mr. Falcon Big smile
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.11.12 14:44:43 - [9] - Quote

Updated the OP, this is resolved now!

See the news item here!

Rylande Talvanen
Rylande Talvanen
Rabble Inc.
Rabble Alliance

Posted - 2015.11.12 14:55:25 - [10] - Quote

What happens if you finish training the skill you were training before the 17th? Will you get the skill points as free allocatable?
mallebrok silvestine
mallebrok silvestine
Jump Drive Appreciation Society
Test Alliance Please Ignore

Posted - 2015.11.12 14:57:38 - [11] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Updated the OP, this is resolved now!

See the news item here!

I'm not sure about that, i logged in sometime after 14:30 and (i think) and my thermodynamic V skilltrain was sitting at 11d 10h. once i moved stuff around in the skill queue thermodynamics V got reset to 12d 17h
Basher Orlenard
Basher Orlenard
Starcall Intergalactic
Wicked Nations

Posted - 2015.11.12 14:57:59 - [12] - Quote

So I have to wait 5 days to get back my lost 20 hours of training?
Trading Dude
Trading Dude
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.11.12 14:58:39 - [13] - Quote

Right now I'm training a skill from lvl 1 to lvl 3. I have Energy Grid Upgrades V in my queue after that. In the skill list on the left Energy Grid Upgades it shown with 512000 / 512000 Skillpoints. If I move Energy Grid Upgrades to the first slot so it is trained right now. The list on the left shows me 92665 / 512000 (and counting). Why is that?

EDIT: After that I have Caldary Freighter with the same issue. It shows 2560000/2560000 as long as it is not trained.
Trading Dude
Trading Dude
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2015.11.12 14:58:52 - [14] - Quote

This ******* forums *burn in hell, you piece of ***** EvilEvil
Gregor Parud
Gregor Parud
Ordo Ardish

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:00:21 - [15] - Quote

Hey Falcon. It seems I've missed out on some 20M SP because of this, fix pl0x.

No?
Sylvia Kildare
Sylvia Kildare
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:02:28 - [16] - Quote

Rylande Talvanen wrote:
What happens if you finish training the skill you were training before the 17th? Will you get the skill points as free allocatable?

Or indeed, what happens if the skill you were training was SUPPOSED to be done on or before the 17th but is now due to be done after the 17th?

On my other account, Advanced Weapon Upgrades 5 was going to be done early on the 17th, now it's showing it'll be done late on the 21st (it added about 4.5 days to the total train time).

On this account, Sentry Drone Interfacing 5 was going to be done early on the 18th, however... and now it's showing it'll be done late on the 22nd (again, it added about 4.5 days to the total).

If the fix next Tuesday morning is too late to help those skill train by the time they were originally on schedule for... I'd really hope for that free allocatable option. Because what else would be possible... for the next skills in the queue to train faster? If it's too late for the current skill in the queue to train as it was supposed to... it's either that or SP.
Soolarize
Soolarize
The Icarian Oath Utopian Society
United Corporation Alliance

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:04:19 - [17] - Quote

Still nothing on my account. It still shows 3 days instead of 11h ffs.

CEO @ The Icarian Oath Utopian Society [I.OUS]

Site Officiel

Chloe Frost
Chloe Frost
Frost International Holdings

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:04:49 - [18] - Quote

I appear to have lost 5 days of skill training time on my current skill? Like wtf, Skill was supposed to be done in a few hours and now it's back to requiring 5 1/2 days. Did we actually lose that much time and if so, Should i just stop training that skill and train something else until you guys fix it next week...Or are we being compensated with un-allocated and it won't matter
Serious Carebear
Serious Carebear
Neu Mercurial Partei

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:06:47 - [19] - Quote

Soolarize wrote:

Quote:
we will be reimbursing all missed skill training during downtime on Tuesday November 17th 2015.
killerlman
killerlman
Fast Flow in Slow Motion
White Sky.

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:09:28 - [20] - Quote

[576k sp] lost on this char and about [1m+-100k] (20days of training) on my alt,what a wonderful mistake
Soolarize
Soolarize
The Icarian Oath Utopian Society
United Corporation Alliance

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:11:42 - [21] - Quote

Serious Carebear wrote:
Soolarize wrote:

Quote:
we will be reimbursing all missed skill training during downtime on Tuesday November 17th 2015.

Do **** on servers, get angry customers, throw a random bone to keep them quiet.

Sloppy work from CCP, really.

CEO @ The Icarian Oath Utopian Society [I.OUS]

Site Officiel

Laven Valera
Laven Valera
Los Primitivos
The Unthinkables

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:14:32 - [22] - Quote

LOL
today at 15 ET my skill (Hacking V) had to be finished !
But now it`s going new 12 Days !
...and now i had to wait until the 17th ???
WTF !
And my second Char get the same Problem ( large Energy Turret V )- but he gets 16 Days ! ROFL
Rusell
Rusell
Aliastra
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:15:18 - [23] - Quote

Fix doesnt work with me i still have 1 day and 20 hours instead 17 hours (yesterday night) in the actual skill that im training.
Basher Orlenard
Basher Orlenard
Starcall Intergalactic
Wicked Nations

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:15:57 - [24] - Quote

This issue is not fixed. I logged out and again my skill training has been reset to zero!
Rena Monachica
Rena Monachica
Capital Hot Rods

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:20:59 - [25] - Quote

My Queue works correctly again, but I lost quite some training time. If I understand this correctly, the loss is reimbursed as free SP next week?

gotta say .. I-¦m a litte bit annoyed to have another SP Bug after the BR Booster mess
Rusell
Rusell
Aliastra
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:23:00 - [26] - Quote

True, CCP please, Fix this.
Rusell
Rusell
Aliastra
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:24:28 - [27] - Quote

Basher Orlenard wrote:
This issue is not fixed. I logged out and again my skill training has been reset to zero!

True
Maja Chou
Maja Chou
Ausweichcorp 3

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:25:18 - [28] - Quote

after relog my qeue stuck with 14d skilltime and dont drop down to the right time who would be about 7d^^

even pause the skill, take the actuall skill out and put them in doesnt work for me to get the correct timer back
Major Xadi
Major Xadi
Mercenary Logistics Ltd.

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:28:26 - [29] - Quote

IT WAS DEM BLOOD RAIDER CEREBRAL EXCELERATORS!!!

IT WAS A TRAP!!!

Drugs are bad, mmkay?
Chrone Orti
Chrone Orti
Theoretical Dream

Posted - 2015.11.12 15:35:56 - [30] - Quote

So how CCP is going to resolve the problem of lost SP? Give veryone the fixed amont of free SP or somehow recalculate the loss for every involved character?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,09s, ref 20240329/0054
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.