Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Skill Training Issues After Downtime on November 12, 2015

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 13 post(s)
Skir Skor
Skir Skor
Stay Frosty.
A Band Apart.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.11.13 17:26:13 - [121] - Quote

Dagnar wrote:

Do we need to petition to get the SP back? Because i have many characters and I didn't check them all. I just know that at least several lost a lot of SP due to my skill training being reset to the beginning.

No petition required. The fix is coming next week and will come in the form of Unallocated SP to all affected toons.
Malchoir Skir
Malchoir Skir
Isk Efficiency

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.11.13 18:42:54 - [122] - Quote

Submitted bug reports, since I wasn't using an accelerator at the time, wasn't logged in and my skill queues are still off by 20 hours.
Petar Harad
Petar Harad
Sebiestor Tribe

Posted - 2015.11.13 19:59:22 - [123] - Quote

CCP Habakuk wrote:
... I don't think that firing me and my programmer would help you in any way now, but this will need to be decided by our manager.
Let your manager know he should not fire you. Mistakes were made, but you have been helpfull and on the case. Thanks for that.

Now I will wait for the lost skill points to be given out. Big smile

...without the signatures, the world has descended into chaos. No one knows how long we have left...CCP Falcon

PewvPew
PewvPew
Kublai Khan Holdings

Posted - 2015.11.13 21:08:49 - [124] - Quote

I believe I may have 3 characters' skill queues affected by this bug.
How can I verify?
Casey Ambraelle
Casey Ambraelle
EVE University
Ivy League

Posted - 2015.11.13 22:56:10 - [125] - Quote

Lost about 8 days of Drone Durability training glad its been fixed
Armadar
Armadar
Tenichigo Kaigun

Posted - 2015.11.14 09:08:55 - [126] - Quote

Dear Support!
Today I faced a problem, that yesterday in the training queue the advanced weapon upgrades lvl5 skill had 10 days back. After today's patch entered the game and the skill has 18 days 20 hours and the Heavy Drone Operation lvl5 also lost two days. Jump clone change did not happen and it was no traning pause. I want you to look at what kind of error was this, and please give back the lost days.
Regards, armadar
Nometh Xergent
Nometh Xergent

Posted - 2015.11.14 09:39:26 - [127] - Quote

Serously, whats the problem? I mean ive lost like 4,5 days now. That is ALOT.
This is not RESOLVED. Change the name of the topic.

GÇ£IGÇÖve always loathed the necessity of sleep. Like death, it puts even the most powerful men on their backs.GÇ¥

Jareda Graeme
Jareda Graeme
Deep Space Logistics
NightSong Directorate

Posted - 2015.11.15 13:56:46 - [128] - Quote

Had less than 12 hours to go for Advanced Weapons Upgrades, a 37 day timesink...was reset to another 19 days to go...I am not happy Cry
Avvy
Avvy
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.11.15 14:48:36 - [129] - Quote

Are you guys saying they patched it today and now it's broken again?
Jim Paxon
Jim Paxon
Scandium Defense and Security Inc.
Dark - Alliance

Posted - 2015.11.15 17:21:30 - [130] - Quote

Hi,

are there any new news? I trained Armarr Cruiser to level 5. 17 days reseted. :(

regards,
Jim
Avvy
Avvy
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.11.15 18:07:41 - [131] - Quote

Jim Paxon wrote:
Hi,

are there any new news? I trained Armarr Cruiser to level 5. 17 days reseted. :(

regards,
Jim

Not that I'm aware of.

At one point I think I read Tuesday, however the last thing I read didn't specify, it just said next week.

So it will be sometime this week, somewhere between Monday and Friday at DT. Still optimistic that it might be Tuesday.
Ollie Cromwell
Ollie Cromwell
Generations Gaming Fleet

Posted - 2015.11.16 10:03:03 - [132] - Quote

Lost about 17 days on "High Speed Manouvering" which was almost finished ...

Started a Ticket on this, which automagically dissapeared...

Needless to say I'm less than 'happy'...
Jerry T Pepridge
Jerry T Pepridge
Meta Game Analysis and Investment INC.

Posted - 2015.11.16 10:21:07 - [133] - Quote

Ollie Cromwell wrote:

maybe changing the portrait of you character to sad face would sum it up better.

have also been affected by the sp - lost sp across all my accounts, i trust ccp will fix it, not gonna ticket it.
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2015.11.16 18:25:18 - [134] - Quote

Ollie Cromwell wrote:

It literally says in the original post not to file support tickets as we've identified all affected accounts:

CCP Falcon wrote:
If your characters are missing skillpoints, it will not be necessary to file a support ticket for this issue, we will be reimbursing all missed skill training

With that in mind, we're still testing the reimbursement script for this, so the missing skillpoints won't be returned tomorrow, but we're hoping to have the reimbursement cleared up by the end of the week.

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Valterra Craven
Valterra Craven

Posted - 2015.11.17 03:11:31 - [135] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Ollie Cromwell wrote:

It literally says in the original post not to file support tickets as we've identified all affected accounts:

CCP Falcon wrote:
If your characters are missing skillpoints, it will not be necessary to file a support ticket for this issue, we will be reimbursing all missed skill training

With that in mind, we're still testing the reimbursement script for this, so the missing skillpoints won't be returned tomorrow, but we're hoping to have the reimbursement cleared up by the end of the week.

Yeah, and you guys also said that you would fix the issue of reimbursement SP being sent to the wrong characters after your patch took tanq down for almost a whole day. That fix never happened.
Jerry T Pepridge
Jerry T Pepridge
Meta Game Analysis and Investment INC.

Posted - 2015.11.17 03:17:03 - [136] - Quote

Valterra Craven wrote:

Yeah, and you guys also said that you would fix the issue of reimbursement SP being sent to the wrong characters after your patch took tanq down for almost a whole day. That fix never happened.

the portrait matches the disposition for this one its fascinating.
Shailagh
Shailagh
Shield of Mjolnir

Posted - 2015.11.17 04:53:14 - [137] - Quote

Valterra Craven wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
Ollie Cromwell wrote:

CCP Falcon wrote:

I wish they tested the code this much in the first place
Yockerbow
Yockerbow
Aliastra
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.11.17 07:23:32 - [138] - Quote

I actually had Biology V reset after you announced the problem was fixed; presumably I'm not the only one who had something similar happen. Will those who had similar issues also be reimbursed automatically?
Autumn Equinox
Autumn Equinox
Red Dwarf Mining Corporation
space weaponry and trade

Posted - 2015.11.17 11:11:09 - [139] - Quote

Downtime on the 17th November 2015 has now completed.

The original skill has not been completed

THE EXPECTED UNALLOCATED SP HAS NOT BEEN APPLIED

my unallocated SP (yes, I kept some it from the learning skill removal) is the only unallocated SP present.

Rongbo Wen
Rongbo Wen
Righteous Choirboys
Tactical Narcotics Team

Posted - 2015.11.17 11:12:42 - [140] - Quote

No Unallocated Skillpoints received after downtime ????

Just seen an update on this saying end of week!! so frustrating.
Rylande Talvanen
Rylande Talvanen
Rabble Inc.
Rabble Alliance

Posted - 2015.11.17 11:13:21 - [141] - Quote

Autumn Equinox wrote:
Downtime on the 17th November 2015 has now completed.

The original skill has not been completed

THE EXPECTED UNALLOCATED SP HAS NOT BEEN APPLIED

my unallocated SP (yes, I kept some it from the learning skill removal) is the only unallocated SP present.

http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/skill-training-reimbursement-post-downtime-training-issue-on-november-12th/
Autumn Equinox
Autumn Equinox
Red Dwarf Mining Corporation
space weaponry and trade

Posted - 2015.11.17 11:26:59 - [142] - Quote

Would have been nice for that announcement to be put into this thread by a Dev, or the article to be in the launcher news.

Anyway - thank you Rylande for updating us.

@ CCP - please can you update any future announcements on this subject to this thread as well. As you put in the previous announcement, we could look / discuss in this thread.
Soolarize
Soolarize
The Icarian Oath Utopian Society
United Corporation Alliance

Posted - 2015.11.17 11:31:20 - [143] - Quote

no SP allocated after downtime. Thanks for nothing CCP, really, in one week you managed to:
- release a Mac launcher that keeps crashing
- didn't release El Capitan support (don't tell me you just learnt it was coming)
- Make the IGB crash endlessly
- Stole SP to multiple users.

CEO @ The Icarian Oath Utopian Society [I.OUS]

Site Officiel

Drazharu
Drazharu
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.11.17 11:37:33 - [144] - Quote

Soolarize wrote:
no SP allocated after downtime. Thanks for nothing CCP, really, in one week you managed to:
- release a Mac launcher that keeps crashing
- didn't release El Capitan support (don't tell me you just learnt it was coming)
- Make the IGB crash endlessly

Sometimes its hard to read ,
a few posts earlier yesterday CCP Falcon wrote something. HINT!! its about reimbursement. End of this weekShocked
Scipio Artelius
Scipio Artelius
The Vendunari
End of Life

Posted - 2015.11.17 11:37:35 - [145] - Quote

Soolarize wrote:

Read the news.

http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/skill-training-reimbursement-post-downtime-training-issue-on-november-12th/

They stole them?

I hope they keep them then. Wouldn't be a really great thief to reimburse them.

Come Win At Eve - Join The Vendunari

Drazharu
Drazharu
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.11.17 11:39:51 - [146] - Quote

Scipio Artelius wrote:
Soolarize wrote:

Read the news.

They stole them?

I hope they keep them then. Wouldn't be a really great thief to reimburse them.

Finally someone that readsBig smile
Iphigeneia
Iphigeneia
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.11.17 11:47:33 - [147] - Quote

Man, I was looking forward to my reimbursement today, and when I didn't see a patch or a note on the launcher I had to hunt up this thread to find out that the mechanic for reimbursing SP was still being tested.

Could you maybe have put that as a news item on the launcher, CCP? Might've prevented some of the butthurt leaking onto this thread ;)
test bumm
test bumm
University of Caille
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2015.11.17 11:49:28 - [148] - Quote

Would people please stop saying what a good job CCP are doing FFS...!!!
I am beginning to think you are all GM's alts!!!

They are the best company I know on how to make a small fortune---START WITH A LARGE ONE!!!

Heads should roll however it probably won't go high enough!!

Their customer support for a paying player base is atrotious "hoping to have the reimbursement cleared up by the end of the week." sounds pretty weak from the previous after DT Tuesday.

Any the obligatory "free Skill Point rant and I'm done
Nismo Anninen
Nismo Anninen
Surreal corp
The Afterlife.

Posted - 2015.11.17 11:51:12 - [149] - Quote

fine work guys. as always however
Tohn Zanius
Tohn Zanius
Oscura Simmetria
Yulai Federation

Posted - 2015.11.17 11:52:20 - [150] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:

the missing skillpoints won't be returned tomorrow, but we're hoping to have the reimbursement cleared up by the end of the week.

I've dronk so many blood raider drug to be able to fly a BC last week.. and now i'm still queuing those skills i needed to. That was very frustrating.
I hope that the reimbursement also keep into account not only the net SP lost, but also the delay we are experiencing in the game, and that all of us that used brain accelerators to have skill finished faster and are still waiting get some extras back. More SP or the isk spent for the useless bloodraiders... what you feel more correct, but it must be taken into account in this reimbursement

Btw, shitz happenz, i know.. so pls keep on the hard work and have all of us happy with what will come in EVE in the near and far future.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,11s, ref 20240416/0607
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.