Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:CCP Falcon Live AMA On Twitch - December 1st @ 19:00 UTC

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
Circumstantial Evidence
Circumstantial Evidence

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.12.02 14:45:38 - [31] - Quote

Zumrut Guc wrote:
~Do you have a cat? If so, how much does it allow you to play EVE, or related things, without interference on average?
Confirming question is relevant. I have participated in fleet ops with players whose cats have insisted on helping. "Get off the keyboard!" is a well-known battle cry.
Budrick3
Budrick3
Quantum Wolves

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2015.12.02 16:15:08 - [32] - Quote

1. Do you believe that top brass at CCP have lead to the companies downfall throughout the years with consistent poor decisions and lack of follow through regarding announcements? (IE : World of Darkness, Legion, Walking in Stations, DUST514)

Just to name a few examples -

• DUST 514 : Making this title Play Station 3 Exclusive and releasing it on May 14, 2013 just to have the Play Station 4 released 6 months later on November 15, 2013 with no backwards compatibility.

• World of Darkness : Never seeing the light after lots of resources invested and nothing released.

• Project Legion : Announcing it for PC, and then going dark regarding this information.

• Walking in stations : Lot of resources to develop this just to be locked in our rooms.

2. CCP has a reputation of not following through with various announcements. Do you think CCP's overall image is important and greater emphasis should be placed on follow through with announcements or notifying the public if plans change?

3. Does CCP expect subscription levels to drop slightly with the removal of off grid boosting, or have they considered this in their business projected business model? (Evidence supports this on the Character Bazaar with a flood of boosting toons close to the announcement date)
Budrick3
Budrick3
Quantum Wolves

Posted - 2015.12.02 16:24:16 - [33] - Quote

Well I don't know if I should feel like an idiot because this is already over with, or if this is just more evidence of poor announcements from CCP since they literally gave us one day heads up regarding the AMA.

FML
Circumstantial Evidence
Circumstantial Evidence

Posted - 2015.12.02 17:12:01 - [34] - Quote

Thank you's to Jayne Fillon, who compiled a list of answered questions here.
Nafensoriel
Nafensoriel
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2015.12.03 13:09:31 - [35] - Quote

When will eve get cats for cargo?
I demand crazy cat freighters!
Mina Sebiestar
Mina Sebiestar
Minmatar Inner Space Conglomerate

Posted - 2015.12.03 14:24:15 - [36] - Quote

Who is stronker white or black ninja and why.
DeMichael Crimson
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2015.12.03 20:04:12 - [37] - Quote

Budrick3 wrote:
Well I don't know if I should feel like an idiot because this is already over with, or if this is just more evidence of poor announcements from CCP since they literally gave us one day heads up regarding the AMA.

FML

No need to feel like an idiot, this is just more of the usual poor planning and fail execution from CCP.

Sorry CCP, a rose is still a rose no matter how you look at it. For the past couple of years these 'Official' forums have been the last place to receive CCP info.

DMC

'The Plan' | California Eve Players | Proposal - The Endless Battle

Unsuccessful At Everything
Unsuccessful At Everything
The Troll Bridge

Posted - 2015.12.03 23:40:30 - [38] - Quote

ISD Max Trix wrote:
When ISD Dorrim wipes the floor with you, can I haz your stuf?

I was directed to this post by a concerned forum citizen. Disturbing stuff indeed.

ISD Max Trix, as this is your first offense, I am willing to let you off with a warning instead of a 'Noobships at dawn duel / gloveslap". In the future, please use the corrected question "Can Unsuccessful at Everything (or UaE) have your stuff?" in situations like this. It cuts down on the confusion, especially on behalf of CCP Falcon who im sure already thoroughly understands that I have dibs on his stuff.

On behalf of The Troll Bridge and its wholly owned subsidiaries, we thank you in advance for helping maintain the smooth and proper process of belongings acquisition and redistribution in New Eden.

Since the cessation of their usefulness is imminent, may I appropriate your belongings?

Otso Bakarti
Otso Bakarti
Filial Pariahs

Posted - 2015.12.04 20:30:40 - [39] - Quote

"Twitch" ... I'm sorry, I still see the not quite deceased in a final throe...ghastly.

Paranoia strikes deep....

Pages: 1 [2] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240424/2353
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.