Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME - 20:15 - 2016/02/26

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 39 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Titus Katarn
Titus Katarn
Stark Industriez
Stark Enterprises

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.26 21:46:51 - [601] - Quote

SP trading... DB broken... coincidence?
nitro oxide
nitro oxide
Red Federation
RvB - RED Federation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.26 21:46:54 - [602] - Quote

Join RvB for fun pew pew! High sec low sp friendly :-) we still alive :-)
Bunny Ellecon
Bunny Ellecon
Suo-SHEE Browncoats

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:46:56 - [603] - Quote

Blaire Cas wrote:
Can someone post usual Falcon's picture about burning computer and a programmer trying to work?

http://i.imgur.com/oLZM4rf.gif
Nol Daeri
Nol Daeri
Undiscovered Force

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:47:01 - [604] - Quote

Chalkias Bosphorus wrote:
How unscheduled it was ? Shocked

Few mins notice, I think it was 3 tops.
Atari Calamari
Atari Calamari
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:47:02 - [605] - Quote

Ria Nieyli wrote:
Now that EVE is down, what am I supposed to do on a Friday night?

Inky Erquilenne
Inky Erquilenne
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:47:24 - [606] - Quote

Kirkof Silence wrote:
Tommaxx wrote:
Ko Yaken wrote:
Wait... Does this mean I have to go outside?

Before you open the door to outside, be sure to check if outside's servers up and running

First of all use scout to check if gate is safe Roll

I wouldn't waste my time with that place. Respawn there takes a really long time.
Boothen
Boothen
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:47:35 - [607] - Quote

Can't go out as the missus already has plans and I've agreed (like I had a choice) to stay in to make sure the new dog is OK. Fire up EVE, start Angel Extravaganza and two minutes into the first pocket "the server is closing down in three minutes" pops up.

#fml
Xeyo
Xeyo
Raiders of the Space
Brotherhood Of Silent Space

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:47:45 - [608] - Quote

I CanGÇÖt Get No Satisfaction!!!111

G£¬G£¬G£¬ Besuche uns in Chatkanal "C1-6" (Treffpunkt für deutschsprachige Wurmlochbewohner) - das ORIGINAL seit 2015! =) G£¬G£¬G£¬

G£¬G£¬G£¬ Wurmloch Wiki G£¬G£¬G£¬

Solid Brick
Solid Brick
Sons of Bureaucrazy

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:48:13 - [609] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:

UPDATE - 21:30 UTC - INVESTIGATION INTO DB ISSUES IS STILL ONGOING

Admit it - you're enjoying it. Maybe just a little bit, but you are. Torturing people with unbearable expectation.
Runsha
Runsha
Pearlgate Associates

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:48:25 - [610] - Quote

Alki'biades wrote:
Time to go back to Ultima Online...Shocked

OMG... was actually just looking at the manual for that.. Remember when games actually had manuals?
Tux Chellen
Tux Chellen
University of Caille
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:48:35 - [611] - Quote

i am starting to think that i wont be playing eve this eve...guess i am going to bed then not sure what to do else
Caboosette
Caboosette
WiNGSPAN Delivery Services
The WINGSPAN Logo Alliance

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:48:39 - [612] - Quote

I just called my wife and asked her if there were any gate camps between home and the store. She than asked if the game was down. I said yes. She laughed and hung up on me. How rude!
7even7eas
7even7eas
From Alpha To Omega From Beginning To The End

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:48:39 - [613] - Quote

This is something you should have done during the last scheduled downtime.
Im not complaining, i dont really care if the server is down for a while....

But you had an extended downtime the otherday where u could of taken care of this issue.

unless one of the update patches caused the problem, and if that were the case it should have been solved by now.
Heloqt
Heloqt
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:48:45 - [614] - Quote

Fortunetly for me Vinkings Season 4 episode 2 came up yesterday ;)

http://twitch.tv/heloqt

RavenQueen
RavenQueen
None-Of-Your-Business

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:48:53 - [615] - Quote

Stop asking for free SP ffs and just go buy some like the rest of us.
Miki Gremory
Miki Gremory
United Outlaws

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:49:11 - [616] - Quote

Oh Lord Pls....
Geralt Chakaid
Geralt Chakaid
PLCOOP

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:49:11 - [617] - Quote

EVE is an only MMORPG I play, so I cant compare reliability with any others, but its seems like lately daily DT are often extended due to errors(at least 4 in 2015), wendsday DT meant to be 2hrs end up being nearly 4 and now this, at one of the busiest time.

Correct me if I,m wrong but it isn't service one could expect from professional company.

And dont get me started on infrequent and vague updates, might as well write "Still ******, move along"

I would like to remind CCP that we pay a subscription here, something they might have forgotten....
Angel Penshar
Angel Penshar
Temple Integrated Security Services

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:49:21 - [618] - Quote

Impromptu Eve Meet up!!!!! Everyone to the pub!!!!!
Blaire Cas
Blaire Cas
DIE-HARD PATRIOTS
P-A-T-R-I-O-T-S

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:49:28 - [619] - Quote

Kvozart wrote:
Ok, people time to get known ech other better, to gather around campfire, to tell scary storys...

Once I saw an instrument in a bush, it was a black piano. And it's start to playing notes by itself.. next minute I awakened and went outside and took a train to our capital.. and that black piano with shouting "comon guys it's not heavy" entered my train car .. damn I was really scared. Why no black tristans in EvE?
Martin Panala
Martin Panala
Men of Business Ltd.
Kraftwerk.

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:49:37 - [620] - Quote

Normally i would say this is ok, im fine with this - as long as we got stable server and a good support.

But good support? nada!

stable servers? having lags like hell even with a good internet connection, a good computer and all settings right!

And then a downtime at a friday evening....where everybody just wants to chill out and relax from hard work!

First time i agree with all those flamers and trollers here!!!!

we have to get a compensation for this issue.....ccp should do something in return for the players for the **** they-¦ve made in the past time with they-¦re new patches and low support over years!

over and out!
its my cyno
its my cyno
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:49:51 - [621] - Quote

Time for an upgrade CCP hamsters are unreliable

http://www6.pcmag.com/media/images/441958-hamster-wheel-desk.jpg?thumb=y&width=740&height=426
Joseph Guillotine
Joseph Guillotine
CTRL-Q
Spaceship Bebop

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:49:52 - [622] - Quote

1 free injector and 1 plex Lol
Komisarzzawada
Komisarzzawada
COMBAT PATROL

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:49:53 - [623] - Quote

SEND CCP A PIZZA! THEM DEVS NEES FOOD
Porus Kurvora
Porus Kurvora
Phoenix Enterprise Inc

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:49:56 - [624] - Quote

Ria Nieyli wrote:
Now that EVE is down, what am I supposed to do on a Friday night?

http://imgur.com/nqknbTr

[PNXE] Phoenix Enterprise Inc. CEO

PNXE is Recruiting!

Alki'biades
Alki'biades
Omni Tech Engineering

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:50:23 - [625] - Quote

For those who have played for a long time, how long of a downtime can we expect?
Chabon Trullis
Chabon Trullis
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:50:31 - [626] - Quote

Jack Lennellut wrote:
Leo Augustus wrote:
Are we gonna play the "How Many Pages Can We Fill" before the server is back up game?

Yes? I think yes.

Are we winning yet?
Yael Capra Nubiana
Yael Capra Nubiana
Imperial Amarr Industries

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:50:43 - [627] - Quote

Ok, ok ... now we can play cookie clicker P
KimLuv Longtime
KimLuv Longtime
Blackwater Associates
Euphoria Pharmaceuticals

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:51:12 - [628] - Quote

At this point I'm just hoping it wasn't a hack that got our account info stolen. So glad i pay with PayPal. Pirate
May'n Nome
May'n Nome
EVE University
Ivy League

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:51:22 - [629] - Quote

I'm debating what to play right now while waiting for word on the Server.
Psyhodad50 Jones
Psyhodad50 Jones
Tim Finnegan Corp

Posted - 2016.02.26 21:52:03 - [630] - Quote

Wow...I just had the most amazing experience, there is a room in my house that has water that shoots out of a nozzle and washes you clean. I feel amazing!

Perhaps this rectangular portal will lead me to new and exciting adventures...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 39 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,14s, ref 20240428/0630
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.