Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME - 20:15 - 2016/02/26

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 39 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
mavrick1
mavrick1
waistland prospecters

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.26 23:47:18 - [1051] - Quote

Sarah Bryden wrote:
Trumps hair caused the database to crash and have a seizure

oh you opened a door on that one

FERENGI RULE OF ACQUISITION-á #177 KNOW YOUR ENEMIES....BUT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM ALWAYS
Thord Makanen
Thord Makanen
Fabritech Engineering
Spectrum Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.26 23:47:21 - [1052] - Quote

http://i.imgur.com/R3KHs5E.png?1

Phak you, 1 player!
Phak the 1% elite!
Industrial Production Toon
Industrial Production Toon
New Eden Shipwright LLC
Dominion Aerospace Systems

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:47:33 - [1053] - Quote

Is chicken a suitable food to eat raw on a friday evening while watching countdown dressed only in bath towel?
pure Alar
pure Alar
Taladi Federation
Adaptation.

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:47:37 - [1054] - Quote

ISK IRON BANK wrote:
ETA - Very much need my SMA PAP link on my spai account.. TY Blink

throwing 10b isk into my account when servers are back up will help this from happening againQuestion
Brothuhbob
Brothuhbob
Run and Gun Mercenary Corps
FETID

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:47:38 - [1055] - Quote

Give me something to shoot
Meliandah Karui
Meliandah Karui
Star Nation
Elemental Tide

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:47:42 - [1056] - Quote

EN TARO EVE ONLINE !!!! MAKE PYLONS !!!
Nyx Viliana
Nyx Viliana
Not The Corp Your Looking For

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:47:46 - [1057] - Quote

Given my inability to train skills I want an injector XD
Sehanine
Sehanine
FETID

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:47:46 - [1058] - Quote

Jack 'CrazyBird' Hudson wrote:
Sophos Mileghere wrote:
To The Eights wrote:
HAVE YOU CONSIDERED CONSTRUCTING ADDITIONAL PYLONS?

hmmmm... .expect bans for overlay automation

Ranik Sandaris
Ranik Sandaris
El Ultimo Hombre
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:47:51 - [1059] - Quote

1 player on line.

Still not accepting connections.

Sorcery.
Spaceherpes
Spaceherpes
Mandalorian Arms

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:47:54 - [1060] - Quote

vilbor
vilbor
Berzerks Inc.
GONE BERZERK

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:48:03 - [1061] - Quote

Sophos Mileghere
Sophos Mileghere
Ars Goetia Corporation
Static Collapse

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:48:17 - [1062] - Quote

Da Klerk wrote:
Sophos Mileghere wrote:
To The Eights wrote:

Anomaly detected - looking at the behavior in our very detailed event logs on the server side allows us to see you have/had an unfair advantage over anybody else on this forum
Bunny Ellecon
Bunny Ellecon
Suo-SHEE Browncoats

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:48:31 - [1063] - Quote

Brandon StiiKzZ wrote:
Brothuhbob wrote:
[Additional supply depots required]

you must construct additional pylons
llololllollolollol

Omg, could you imagine the fanbase if CCP could remake the game with 3 factions instead of 4? Gimme Terran, Protoss and Zerg!

PI could take one a whole new (fun) interface.
Kalos Zoriotis
Kalos Zoriotis
Viziam
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:48:44 - [1064] - Quote

Seems I won't be destroying those Clone Transports after all...
Lan Wang
Lan Wang
Knights of the Posing Meat
FETID

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:48:57 - [1065] - Quote

Sehanine wrote:
Jack 'CrazyBird' Hudson wrote:
Sophos Mileghere wrote:
To The Eights wrote:

FETID now recruiting pvp pilots & corporations | lowsec pvp & piracy - Join FETID

Loyalist to Angel Cartel & Serpentis

ARDIUM
ARDIUM
Aliastra
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:49:22 - [1066] - Quote

I was going to go to my girlfriend's to have sex, but I cancelled to stay here instead.

Ayaze Kinomi
Ayaze Kinomi
Mainstay Heavy Industries

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:49:26 - [1067] - Quote

john sasha wrote:
Psyhodad50 Jones wrote:
so what is VIP mode?

i think its when only one person (from CCP) is granted access to the game to test it as quickly as possible to launch it.
correct me if im wrong someone

Essentially admin mode. Allows an admin to get into the game, fiddle around with all sorts of things that only game devs can fiddle with, and determine problems and come up with solutions more readily.

You could, for example, spawn a hundred titans in a system to see how the system reacts, and then self destruct them with only one second delay, and then cause all the corpses to disappear, leaving no trace.
CarbonBond Shaishi
CarbonBond Shaishi
C-H-C

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:49:33 - [1068] - Quote

VIPS are in. Unite all VIPS!
Nico chicago
Nico chicago
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:49:39 - [1069] - Quote

It would go a long way with subscribers if the CCP management pretended to care if we have our entertainment. I guess they are doing us the favor by extending us the luxury to shower them with money. Thanks ... I love you too.
Lan Wang
Lan Wang
FETID

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:49:45 - [1070] - Quote

Sophos Mileghere wrote:
Da Klerk wrote:
Sophos Mileghere wrote:
To The Eights wrote:

Anomaly detected - looking at the behavior in our very detailed event logs on the server side allows us to see you have/had an unfair advantage over anybody else on this forum

FETID now recruiting pvp pilots & corporations | lowsec pvp & piracy - Join FETID

Loyalist to Angel Cartel & Serpentis

takedoom
takedoom
FETID

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:49:55 - [1071] - Quote

Sophos Mileghere wrote:
Da Klerk wrote:
Sophos Mileghere wrote:
To The Eights wrote:

Also, FETID is recruiting.

http://spinthatdamnship.ytmnd.com/

Archeos
Archeos
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:49:57 - [1072] - Quote

UPDATE - 20:15 UTC - TRANQUILITY IS NOW OFFLINE FOR INVESTIGATION
UPDATE - 21:00 UTC - INVESTIGATION IS STILL ONGOING - NO ETA FOR UP TIME
UPDATE - 21:30 UTC - INVESTIGATION INTO DB ISSUES IS STILL ONGOING
UPDATE - 22:00 UTC - DATABASE ISSUES ARE STILL BEING INVESTIGATED - STILL NO ETA
UPDATE - 22:30 UTC - INVESTIGATION IS STILL ONGOING INTO THE DATABASE ISSUES THAT ARE STILL BEING INVESTIGATED WE STILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT WE ARE DOING - WE HAVE NOT ORDERED PIZZAS YET - ETA:YOLO
UPDATE - 22:45 UTC - FORUMS ARE BACK ONLINE AFTER FAULTFINDING - STILL NO ETA FOR TQ UPTIME
UPDATE - 22:56 UTC - WE JUST GOT SIDETRACKED MAKING ANOTHER VIDEO GAME DURING THE INVESTIGATION OF THE INVESTIGATION OF THE POSSIBLE ONGOING DATABASE ISSUES THAT ARE STILL BEING INVESTIGATED- WE ARE STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT - EVE IS PERFECT - WE ARE CRAVING CHINESE FOOD THIS TIME IN HONOR OF THE ISK FARMERS - ETA:SWAG
UPDATE - 23:30 UTC - WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON BRINGING UP TQ IN VIP - NO ETA FOR ACCESS
UPDATE - 23:45 UTC - WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE INVESTIGATION INVESTIGATING WHO THE VIP IS OF THE POSSIBLE ONGOING POSSIBLE DATABASE ISSUES THAT WE ARE STILL INVESTIGATING - WE BELIEVE THE VIP WILL BE DEEZNUTZ - INVESTIGATION IS STILL ONGOING AND STILL NO ETA. #TRUMP2016
[/quote][/quote]
UPDATE - 23:48 UTC - WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON ESTABLISHING A STABLE WORMHOLE TO STOP THE DOWNTIME FROM HAPPENING - FOR NOW THE VIP SERVER IS UP AND THE PRICE OF ADMISSON IS 8000 AUR.
ARDIUM
ARDIUM
Aliastra
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:50:10 - [1073] - Quote

ARDIUM wrote:
I was going to go to my girlfriend's to have sex, but I cancelled to stay here instead.

Thanks Obama... =)
Master Trinexallon
Master Trinexallon
Microsoft Corperation

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:50:14 - [1074] - Quote

So can i haz VIP access plz?
Fallen Angel III
Fallen Angel III
FETID

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:50:20 - [1075] - Quote

Sophos Mileghere wrote:
Da Klerk wrote:
Sophos Mileghere wrote:
To The Eights wrote:

FETID IS RECRUITING
Dare TheDarkness
Dare TheDarkness
X-Fleet Phantoms
Care Factor

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:50:29 - [1076] - Quote

Ranik Sandaris wrote:
1 player on line.

Still not accepting connections.

Sorcery.

He's ain't no VIP...
He paid CCP a lot of money for them to get him be alone on server and do... stuff... It was all about that from the very beginning !

Paranoia.com

:D :D :D
Irie Alixyar
Irie Alixyar
Relentless Terrorism
Separatists

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:50:33 - [1077] - Quote

vilbor wrote:

They are still investigating if out of the pylons they can build a wall for Trump.
Martin Dalakan
Martin Dalakan
Union Trading Alliance

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:50:56 - [1078] - Quote

I hope were all properly compensated goddamn it!! ;)
Doubledown Nolen
Doubledown Nolen
FETID

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:50:59 - [1079] - Quote

Sophos Mileghere wrote:
Da Klerk wrote:
Sophos Mileghere wrote:
To The Eights wrote:

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED CONSTRUCTING ADDITIONAL PYLONS? FETID RECRUITING
Lucnab
Lucnab
FETID

Posted - 2016.02.26 23:51:00 - [1080] - Quote

Sophos Mileghere wrote:
Da Klerk wrote:
Sophos Mileghere wrote:
To The Eights wrote:

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED CONSTRUCTING ADDITIONAL PYLONS - FETID is recruiting

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 30 .. 39 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,14s, ref 20240419/2055
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.