Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME EXTENSION - 2016/02/29

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 5 post(s)
Bunny Ellecon
Bunny Ellecon
Suo-SHEE Browncoats

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.03.01 01:18:07 - [1] - Quote

I think the (base) problem is still there, going to assume some kind of synchronization problem.

Using the launcher, have 3 accounts. If I log off one, then try to log back on it says I can't....because it can't copy files while the client is in use.

Logging out of all the clients solves the problem, but that's just plain annoying.
Bunny Ellecon
Bunny Ellecon
Suo-SHEE Browncoats

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.03.01 01:24:23 - [2] - Quote

The Launcher just isn't working right. I'm going to be a ton of ISK that there will be further downtimes, probably until all the ops and devs get to work in the AM.
Bunny Ellecon
Bunny Ellecon
Suo-SHEE Browncoats

Posted - 2016.03.01 01:26:15 - [3] - Quote

Nafensoriel wrote:
Ok.. For those who think today requires they get something for their money..

You pay 15 bucks a month(tops) for EVE per account.
One day is 50 cents. (30daysx24hrs)

When someone f*cks up your starbucks order you have more grounds to complain than losing one day of EVE by your very own logic.

Here's another way of looking at it. If you can make 1 bill ISK a day, but couldn't play all day....you lost a PLEX.

Bunny Ellecon
Bunny Ellecon
Suo-SHEE Browncoats

Posted - 2016.03.01 01:41:37 - [4] - Quote

Nafensoriel wrote:

A plex cannot be converted to cash legally thus remains with zero currency value. An item with zero real world currency value has no value. Additionally earning 1b isk for a plex is gameplay. CCP satisfied an obligation to acquiring that plex by providing a gameworld where it is possible..

This would be a good point, if CCP didn't put a cash value/game time on a plex.

Lemme make this simple for you, if I play well enough to make enough ISK...I can buy a PLEX. The PLEX allows me to continue playing without having to pay real $$$.

So there's a currency value there...if you see it or if you don't.
Bunny Ellecon
Bunny Ellecon
Suo-SHEE Browncoats

Posted - 2016.03.01 01:57:01 - [5] - Quote

Nafensoriel wrote:

In short.. Please again.. sue or legally file against CCP. It would be popcorn worthy and hilarious. CCP has done better than many many other companies in regards to uptime and customer support.

Just because other companies are worse, doesn't mean CCP shouldn't be held to a certain standard; a standard your average gamer expects.
Bunny Ellecon
Bunny Ellecon
Suo-SHEE Browncoats

Posted - 2016.03.01 02:01:50 - [6] - Quote

Nafensoriel wrote:

The plex itself has no cash value.

Odd, I have to pay $$$ or ISK to buy a PLEX.

CCP sets a "real world cash value" for a PLEX. I'm not sure how you can see that as false.....

Look, just go to CCP's store and you can easily see a PLEX has a Real World dollar value.
Bunny Ellecon
Bunny Ellecon
Suo-SHEE Browncoats

Posted - 2016.03.01 02:13:43 - [7] - Quote

So I'm going to make this even simpler for you, say I have to get to my job to make $$$ but I can't. The roads are closed, police have my only access blocked off, for whatever reason.....I can't make it to my job. I don't make $$$$. Or I'm incredibly sick, can't make it to work. If I did make it to work, I'd probably infect others with whatever I have.

Is that my fault? Nope. Does a job allow for sick/personal time. Sure it does. Is my time worth money, of course it is.

If I don't have access to my job, for whatever reason, should I still get paid?

I'm not even talking about if it's my employer's fault that I can't come to work....

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240510/2256
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.