Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME EXTENSION - 2016/02/29

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. 16 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 5 post(s)
Mr LocalSpike
Mr LocalSpike
Cashmoney Holdings

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.29 23:29:51 - [271] - Quote

Elipan wrote:
I love getting billed the day the server hamsters get tired again.

funny how that happens, eh?
slphy vansyl
slphy vansyl
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.29 23:30:13 - [272] - Quote

remove injectors!! the virus is inside!
Jaques Cartier
Jaques Cartier
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:30:38 - [273] - Quote

Kuro Ryo wrote:
So guys this is for CCP

who here would be willing to send -ú1 to cpp for a bunch of pizza'a as a thank you for all the hard work there doing lets face it they have lifes families etc probably hungry and tired but instead of going home ignoring problems there working there fingers off trying to fix it so how about it who would like to donate a pound for pizzas to ccp if they put a donate button up on there website? :D
i for one would

For a job well done, right ? Srsly.
Irregessa
Irregessa
Obfuscation and Reflections

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:30:57 - [274] - Quote

Sisi is still up and fine. Log on there and blow something up (in the system reserved for that, of course) while waiting for TQ to come back online. Good for blowing off steam.
HuntedMaster
HuntedMaster
Scarlett Syndicate
Luminari Conglomerate

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:31:39 - [275] - Quote

Arkoth 24 wrote:
Charlotte de'Berry wrote:
BEGGING FOR STUFF (like free SP) IS RUDE AS HELL.

Yeap, but no one gives a drek. Wicked game.

I can take your free stuff if you don't want it.

Technically they are not begging, but merely expecting to be compensated for a period of time that is included in there subscriptions costs, and as a paying customer are entitled to ask for compensation for a faulty product or lack of service ( i.e server time )

But i agree we probably don't NEED anything, but if CCP wish to compensate there customers for frustrations they may endure then i for one applaud them for caring about their customer base.

In summary : i will accept all skill point donations. KTHX
Vailen Sere
Vailen Sere
Ixian Machines
TOG - The Older Gamers Alliance

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:32:04 - [276] - Quote

Kuro Ryo wrote:
So guys this is for CCP

who here would be willing to send -ú1 to cpp for a bunch of pizza'a as a thank you for all the hard work there doing lets face it they have lifes families etc probably hungry and tired but instead of going home ignoring problems there working there fingers off trying to fix it so how about it who would like to donate a pound for pizzas to ccp if they put a donate button up on there website? :D
i for one would

Seriously.

Peoples need to calm down. They're working it.

Troubleshooting isn't always easy.
Jnarai Legoso
Jnarai Legoso
Solstejas Incorporated

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:32:18 - [277] - Quote

Thanks for the hard work CCP! I'd rather play once everything's stable, rather than to have the server eat itself once I undock. Take your time, I've got my rye Lol

Travel light, hit hard.

Sheut333
Sheut333
Harbingers of Chaos Inc
Violence of Action.

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:32:32 - [278] - Quote

Xavindo Sirober wrote:
The new hamster were not trained well enough for our dank memesBear

http://i.imgur.com/YFZoKa5.gif
Kuro Ryo
Kuro Ryo
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:32:41 - [279] - Quote

Jaques Cartier wrote:
Kuro Ryo wrote:
So guys this is for CCP

i for one would

For a job well done, right ? Srsly.

i couldnt do what there doing so yea they are doing a good job in my eyes ^^
Edward Perry
Edward Perry
Wild.Stallions

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:32:44 - [280] - Quote

JakeMiester wrote:
SWJesus wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:

Much blabla.

[/B]

NO CURRENT ETA FOR UPTIME

* tldr:
stop thinking about CASHFLOW only and fix ur gameBASICS,
ccp beeing borderline ******** when it comes to buisiness decitions already
almsot cost ya gents in Iceland your job, STOP ******* UP YOUR JOB OR SOON U WONT HAVE ONE.

If CCP didn't have to spend time dealing with bitter people like you; maybe they'd have time to do their jobs.

Developers and Staff at CCP are PEOPLE TOO; stop treating them like they're a computer on another end of a screen, they have feelings too.

IDK , I think it is well within people's right to complain. If this were some unplanned bug exploit I might think otherwise , but it was planned out for weeks and from what I read it was a hardware upgrade. This could have been tested many times. They even planned for an extra hour. Seems to me we are going on 12 hours now.

I don't think them updating us on what the status is distracting the people from getting it fixed. That is why there is "Management", PR Departments, and so on. I know they are not fixing the database.

Claudea Dragon
Claudea Dragon
Confederation Navy Research
Epsilon Fleet

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:32:50 - [281] - Quote

Latest update is to correct the name to EVE Offline.
Drakhino Tate
Drakhino Tate
Western Canada Corp

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:32:53 - [282] - Quote

Morgan Bellis wrote:
Drakhino Tate wrote:
you guys need to compensate your subscribers this is garbage

You dont like it go fix it for them oh wait you cant. Stop complaining it a game your life dosent depend on it

untill your paying my subscriptions your opinion i dont care about so stfu
DrugsDen
DrugsDen
Temple of Swords
Warped Intentions

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:33:05 - [283] - Quote

This is turning in to a joke now 15 hours offline today 5 hours saturday going back to the old days of offline more then on
Warrior Niminen
Warrior Niminen
Love Squad
Confederation of xXPIZZAXx

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:33:35 - [284] - Quote

Did you purchase the servers from sony?

Server
Motorbit
Motorbit
HildCo Interplanetar
Villore Accords

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:33:48 - [285] - Quote

if you touch it a lot, you break it a lot.
a few unexpected downtime are a fair price for rapid developement.
Surly Pellion
Surly Pellion
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:33:50 - [286] - Quote

i thought i was smart for getting married on leap year. i would only have to celebrate my anniversary once every 4 years. it took my wife 12 years to infiltrate and corrupt eve. for this my friends i am sorry. but come on guys, eve has been very problem free for the most part. lets cut them some slack.
ButtFungus
ButtFungus
SOONWAFFE

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:33:51 - [287] - Quote

Ben D'Eath wrote:
Nyx Viliana wrote:

(stuff) nyxTwisted

P.S Regardless thanks for the info Falcon, please keep us informed.

You want warning? It crashed...

But seriously CCP, your playerbase is mature, just take it down until tomorrow and so it can be done right.

BWAAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA Mature???
That why everyone whining for free stuff and say they unsub??
WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH--My game not work. Gimme free stuff! FREE STUFF or I take my ball and GO HOME!!!
Real mature
Anaika Kahoudi
Anaika Kahoudi
United Federation of EvE Systems

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:34:08 - [288] - Quote

Well, perfect day to fill my freighter full of ore today (1 mill m3) but that did not happen. I do understand that sometime **** actually does happen and even those with posh jobs (aka game designers) sometimes have one of those days, as today has appeared to be thus far. Usually one expects to hear a lot of complaining after trying to login for 12 hours, which is understandable to an extent. I however will attempt to break the mold...screw what your supervisors say ya'll need to get up, walk away from those computers, have a cold beer or 3 (burn one if you must) relax and clear your minds. Even if for only 15 minutes, the answer you seek to solve these login issues and ingame issues will then present it's self for you. But please hurry with that their break because I am a EvE addict and if I do not get my daily game time I begin to suffer from withdrawls....
Cait Nathair
Cait Nathair
Dirt 'n' Glitter
Local Is Primary

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:34:23 - [289] - Quote

CCP please.
I don't want to adult or real life today.
SWJesus
SWJesus
Paradox Collective
Project.Mayhem.

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:34:32 - [290] - Quote

JakeMiester wrote:
[quote=SWJesus][quote=CCP Falcon]

If CCP didn't have to spend time dealing with bitter people like you; maybe they'd have time to do their jobs.

Developers and Staff at CCP are PEOPLE TOO; stop treating them like they're a computer on another end of a screen, they have feelings too.

QUite a bittervet indeed,
HOWEVER we are ppl too, who PAY for a working product,
Reality of the market is , ccp wont deliver working product
ppl wont pay.

infact i am it profeessional, if i would do my job as ****** as ccp does ppl would die.
* i am doing networks and digital xray systems for hospitals and kliniks*
Testing is not impossible.
The quality ccp delivers lately is breathtaking,
seriously 3 downtimes in 1 day.
FIX YOUR SHIAD
Warrior Niminen
Warrior Niminen
Love Squad
Confederation of xXPIZZAXx

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:35:15 - [291] - Quote

No, really check again CCP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS5O9C72O18
Morgan Bellis
Morgan Bellis
Echo Corp

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:35:17 - [292] - Quote

Drakhino Tate wrote:
Morgan Bellis wrote:
Drakhino Tate wrote:

You dont like it go fix it for them oh wait you cant. Stop complaining it a game your life dosent depend on it

im sorry your mad at the fact that a complicated piece of software is having issues. have you tried turning your attitude off and on again?
Darth Duechebag
Darth Duechebag
United Factions Industries

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:35:55 - [293] - Quote

I need my fix man!!!!! ~scratches neck~
xGrimmx
xGrimmx
The Demons Of Beelzebub

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:36:24 - [294] - Quote

Elipan wrote:
I love getting billed the day the server hamsters get tired again.

Funny you say that. I have just came back to the game after another years break. And I can't login, yay Shocked
Baboo Yagu
Baboo Yagu
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:36:29 - [295] - Quote

NightmareX wrote:
The compensation is that you can now enjoy the thing called real life Blink.

The kids are tucked up in bed, the missus is out with friends and it's nearly midnight. So tell me, what would you like me to do to enjoy the thing you call real life? What I want to do is sit down with a beer, relax and enjoy some me time in a game that I pay a monthly fee to play.
Jnarai Legoso
Jnarai Legoso
Solstejas Incorporated

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:36:35 - [296] - Quote

Drakhino Tate wrote:
Morgan Bellis wrote:
Drakhino Tate wrote:

"*Until *you're paying my subscriptions, *I don't care about your opinion."

Looked like you needed a hand with some basic skills, figured I'd help get your point across and translate for you. Lol

Travel light, hit hard.

Enax Abre-Kai
Enax Abre-Kai
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:36:38 - [297] - Quote

Ordering our CCP friends a good meal with lots of coffee is a good idea, I hope that in Reykyavik are some bars etc. open at this hour and they accept paying via internet transaction.
ugh zug
ugh zug

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:37:19 - [298] - Quote

so salty in here.

Want me to shut up? Remove content from my post,1B. Remove my content from a thread I have started 2B.

John Crichton Farscape
John Crichton Farscape
MTL Mining corp.

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:37:32 - [299] - Quote

Maybe you should ask EvE to remove online from there title screen ?
Edward Perry
Edward Perry
Wild.Stallions

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:37:39 - [300] - Quote

Motorbit wrote:
if you touch it a lot, you break it a lot.
a few unexpected downtime are a fair price for rapid developement.

this was not unexpected, and rapid development also means rapid roll back or rapid fix. Neither is happening

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. 16 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,09s, ref 20240424/1931
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.