Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:UNSCHEDULED DOWNTIME EXTENSION - 2016/02/29

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 .. 16 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 5 post(s)
LOLWTFBBQLAZERS
LOLWTFBBQLAZERS
Way of Turan

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.29 23:57:56 - [361] - Quote

I was lonely and wanted attention.
Calvin Palarmus
Calvin Palarmus
Suo-SHEE Browncoats

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.02.29 23:58:16 - [362] - Quote

Huge dev blog here about all the work they're doing this spring: http://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/tranquility-tech-3/?_ga=1.127754382.2068005465.1455242380

Sexy pics: http://imgur.com/a/Tf3sT
SWJesus
SWJesus
Paradox Collective
Project.Mayhem.

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:58:43 - [363] - Quote

go try unsub ...

-> The EVE Online Account Management site is currently undergoing maintenance.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

.CONFIRMING SERVER CLUSTER WORKING AS INTENDED..
ButtFungus
ButtFungus
SOONWAFFE

Posted - 2016.02.29 23:59:34 - [364] - Quote

EULA (Remember thing you agree to in order to play) Section 11

"There is no warranty against interference with your enjoyment of the Game. CCP does not warrant that the operation of the System or your access to the System, or that your use of the Software, will be uninterrupted or error-free

You agree to take bad with good when you agree to play. CCP owe you nothing when unscheduled downtime or crash happens.
Pete Toxcal
Pete Toxcal
White Zulu
Scorpion Federation

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:00:59 - [365] - Quote

Great!!!

During last crash I've left my station in an Occator but wasnt able to do anything because the client was hanging.

Now after relogging in my ship is 56.2 AU away from the last position. That worries me and I hope, that other things are not affected.
Shadowforge Dawkins
Shadowforge Dawkins
Catastrophic Overview Failure

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:02:16 - [366] - Quote

back up and running, sadly a lot of the gas i huffed is now back in the site. like i never huffed it :/ wonder if the rats will re-re-spawn again. we shall see.
Ben D'Eath
Ben D'Eath
WiNGSPAN Academy for Enterprising Pilots
The WINGSPAN Logo Alliance

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:02:35 - [367] - Quote

Drizzd wrote:
Ben D'Eath wrote:
SWJesus wrote:
Ben D'Eath wrote:
Its up! RUSH THE SERVER!

nice troll

It is up....

IT IS NOT !!!

Well im having fun.
Mike Hunt Rockz
Mike Hunt Rockz
Galaxy Empire Federation

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:02:59 - [368] - Quote

This is like a Gold fish, it's so salty it makes you cry. So much downtime reminds me of a gold fish saltier than a sixth grader.
I rate 10/10 would cry every time.

(It's up, ilu bbys)
DrugsDen
DrugsDen
Temple of Swords
Warped Intentions

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:03:17 - [369] - Quote

Could not connect to the specified address. Odds are that you have not established an internet connection, the server isn't running, or the server address or port number was wrong. thats all i get from the launcher looks fixed to me
Fiddly Pop
Fiddly Pop
The Conference Elite
CODE.

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:03:28 - [370] - Quote

Shadowforge Dawkins wrote:
back up and running, sadly a lot of the gas i huffed is now back in the site. like i never huffed it :/ wonder if the rats will re-re-spawn again. we shall see.

What system?
ThornBlood Vestigus
ThornBlood Vestigus
Kill'em all. Let Bob sort'em out.

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:03:43 - [371] - Quote

This is what happens when you feed Rotten Shark and Brennivin to an American made server (never mind american bowels).
Go easy on that hardware DEVs. Best of Luck. I know you'd rather be playing too....
SWJesus
SWJesus
Paradox Collective
Project.Mayhem.

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:04:32 - [372] - Quote

ButtFungus wrote:

"There is no warranty against interference with your enjoyment of the Game. CCP does not warrant that the operation of the System or your access to the System, or that your use of the Software, will be uninterrupted or error-free

You agree to take bad with good when you agree to play. CCP owe you nothing when unscheduled downtime or crash happens.

THE EULA of microfail also contains lot of bullshit,
a lot of european corts have already eaten all these bullshit fineprints sir.
CCP can write what they want all day, in the end they selling a Service for
Real live cash in a real live market inviroment that is ruels by LAWS.
Reasonable downtimes can be argued with,
* u see what i did there REASONABLE* 3 times a day and 6 tiems of the corse of a weekend
is shure not REASONABLE.
I want compensation, and i can fully understand other ppl wanting to.
i can make ppl sing "EULA" agreeing to hand me theyr soul, will it be legal binding, AHAHA fock no.
windows vista
windows vista
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:06:59 - [373] - Quote

SWJesus wrote:
ButtFungus wrote:

* u see what i did there REASONABLE* 3 times a day and 6 tiems of the corse of a weekend
is shure not REASONABLE.
i can make ppl sing "EULA" agreeing to hand me theyr soul, will it be legal binding, AHAHA fock no.

Was that english?

anyway is it safe now? can i rat in my nyx again?
Fiddly Pop
Fiddly Pop
The Conference Elite
CODE.

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:08:55 - [374] - Quote

SWJesus wrote:
ButtFungus wrote:

is shure not REASONABLE.

Miner, calm down.
Mishra San
Mishra San

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:09:42 - [375] - Quote

"..**** happens."

thanks for getting eve fixed!

(even if it's not 100% fixed yet).

so much rage about it.

if you un-subbed, can I have your stuff (and sp)?

sending virtual hug, virtual hug sent!

ApophisXP
ApophisXP
Sadistic Retribution
Sadistic Empire

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:10:03 - [376] - Quote

ButtFungus wrote:

Although true, a gesture of goodwill will go along way with the reaction of some the players here.
ALBACENTURIAN
ALBACENTURIAN
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:10:21 - [377] - Quote

AlbaInc1 Today at 16:53

I keep getting booted out over and over again every time i try logging into tranquility(it keeps saying INVALID TOKEN), i uninstalled AND reinstalled Eve but keep getting butted out.

please explain
Bloodbray
Bloodbray
Magnificent Accomplished

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:13:13 - [378] - Quote

Let us all sing a song about meal
Mishra San
Mishra San

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:16:03 - [379] - Quote

wtf is meal? like the kind you eat?

I had corned beef and cabbage for din-din.

it was delicious, btw.

sending virtual hug, virtual hug sent!

Ben D'Eath
Ben D'Eath
WiNGSPAN Academy for Enterprising Pilots
The WINGSPAN Logo Alliance

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:19:26 - [380] - Quote

Ben D'Eath wrote:
Drizzd wrote:
Ben D'Eath wrote:
SWJesus wrote:
Ben D'Eath wrote:
Its up! RUSH THE SERVER!

nice troll

It is up....

IT IS NOT !!!

Well im having fun.

Spoke too soon, its down again.
Alhira Katserna
Alhira Katserna
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:19:47 - [381] - Quote

I hope you guys at CCP understand that it-¦s Devblog o'clock... We demand a full disclosure why the hamsters didn-¦t get treated accordingly.

Joke aside, such a wonderful highly technichal Devblog like last time in august would be nice after all that chaos.

Fake edit: Betting 10M ISK the nightmare isn-¦t over yet.
Ruppster Rotineque
Ruppster Rotineque
Global Gang Bangers
Northern Army

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:20:03 - [382] - Quote

Still getting the port 3724 error when trying to use the old launcher. CCP, is this going to be looked at some time later on or is the old launcher DOA from now on?
Jack Maw
Jack Maw
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:22:32 - [383] - Quote

Now when you say 'monitoring' do you mean just looking, because otherwise get your god damn hand off that button. Really, again?
Aviola von Yodalgut
Aviola von Yodalgut
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:23:47 - [384] - Quote

SWJesus wrote:
ButtFungus wrote:

is shure not REASONABLE.

I don't see anything unreasonable about what they've been doing to fix it.

These days some people just want compensation for everything. Don't remember in the old days getting anything for downtime during updates. Often they took awhile too and sometimes afterwards you still couldn't play as the update wouldn't work with one of your drivers.
Bloodbray
Bloodbray
Magnificent Accomplished

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:25:47 - [385] - Quote

Dear Developer

Our Developer who art in the ccp headquarter, Hallowed be Thy name. Thy client come. Thy will be done on client, as it is on server. Give us today our daily downtime. And forgive us our ganks. As we forgive those who gank against us. And lead us not into gate camps, But deliver us from errors. For Thine is the sourcecode, The power and the glory, Forever, Ccp
Kurughan Dallocort
Kurughan Dallocort
Caffeine Cowboys

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:35:43 - [386] - Quote

A simple notification would spare those people at CCP and the player base a LOT of frustration.

Just imagine the periodically recurring shitstorm after days like this from the perspective of CCP. How much work comes at them, looking through all these tickets, how much money they lose to frustrated people, be it as unreasonable as it may be.

Again a big chance wasted to highlght the bonds between players and gamemakers.

Why not ask people" Yo! We need some Load on the System to see if everything works. Would you be part of that? We-¦d greatly appreciate it! Oh, and by the way, dont get in situations you cant afford to loose control of."

I know, i know, you learn by pain. But this goes in both directions.

The players learn to "not play on patch day", but what does CCP learn? From a cynical point of view i-¦d say: "1.Throw them into unfinished business 2. Let them test and pay for testing. 3.??????? (Success--Fail? 4. Doesent matter. 5. PROFIT!!

Learning would be to integrate people in the process and be open. It is that simple. Take a day for big changes, grant access to a limited number of players and let them go about their business, when everything is done, everybody gets a cookie and all sides are happy.

Drizzd
Drizzd
Opera Gomera Liquidate 02

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:42:27 - [387] - Quote

ButtFungus wrote:

if you believe that ... LOLOL

we are paying customers and thus have rights .. Right of working service and so on ...
Ruskarn Andedare
Ruskarn Andedare
Lion Investments

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:44:16 - [388] - Quote

Ruppster Rotineque wrote:
Still getting the port 3724 error when trying to use the old launcher. CCP, is this going to be looked at some time later on or is the old launcher DOA from now on?

I have the opposite- new launcher won't let me in but eve.exe works fine (run repair first just in case)
Brel Marcus
Brel Marcus
Ruddy.Inc

Posted - 2016.03.01 00:50:45 - [389] - Quote

All this rage and angst.

Given it was Monday, you could have all been chilling to the Bob Ross stream rather than venting your spleen on here.

Keep those devs fueled with caffeine and pizza.
Nafensoriel
Nafensoriel
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.03.01 01:06:10 - [390] - Quote

Ok.. For those who think today requires they get something for their money..

You pay 15 bucks a month(tops) for EVE per account.
One day is 50 cents. (30daysx24hrs)

When someone f*cks up your starbucks order you have more grounds to complain than losing one day of EVE by your very own logic.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 .. 16 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240328/1807
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.