Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Early downtime on March 1

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s)
Azimandi
Azimandi
Has your IP

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.03.01 09:56:39 - [61] - Quote

CCP Phantom wrote:
Khama Khazee wrote:
"regular downtime"....ahh of course.........

Regular in so far as it was not a crash or emergency reboot. Not regular in so far as there was a severe lack of warning and messaging before hand. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

If you have lost ships/items because of this early downtime, please contact Customer Support and they will look into this.

And waiting 12+ days for answer....
Dolorous Tremmens
Dolorous Tremmens
Lightspeed Enterprises
Fidelas Constans

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.03.01 09:56:41 - [62] - Quote

All you spacetime poor people, living in only one direction. Learn2Paradox. No pity, just shame.

Get some Eve. Make it yours.

Sama Dobrota
Sama Dobrota
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:56:48 - [63] - Quote

Dear CCP Phantom,

Unfortunately, the symptoms preceding this certain downtime were right like yesterday's ones:
inability to scoop probes, drones, MTUs, etcGǪ
inability to examine wallet, inventory, fit, etcGǪ
no responses for any commands for about 5 minutes

We know, computers exist to glitch. One faulty connector may lead to hard-to-diagnose issues.
We know, err is human. One typo in a code may lead to days of debugging.
So, why just not to tell us: GÇ£hey, guys, something is wrong with hardware, we're trying to fix itGÇ¥
At least, this would be fair. And, yes, we realize last night was long and all of you are tired enough.
Please, don't make me to lose respect and trust in CCP

Good luck in fixing TQ.
o7
slphy vansyl
slphy vansyl
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:56:49 - [64] - Quote

stop bumping the new hamster^^
HuntedMaster
HuntedMaster
Scarlett Syndicate
Luminari Conglomerate

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:58:55 - [65] - Quote

CCP Phantom wrote:
Khama Khazee wrote:

Regular in so far as it was not a crash or emergency reboot. Not regular in so far as there was a severe lack of warning and messaging before hand. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

If you have lost ships/items because of this early downtime, please contact Customer Support and they will look into this.

I really really don't believe you. <3
Luke Skywalking
Luke Skywalking
SRS-BSNS

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:59:06 - [66] - Quote

CCP Phantom wrote:
Khama Khazee wrote:

Actually it will be better if you just said its a crash/emergency reboot.

Cause it doesn't make sense to have a "scheduled maintenance" when no prior warnings and count down timer appeared in game, and twitter only updated AFTER the crash, I mean, scheduled downtime.

Cause it reflects badly on the internal working of CCP.

But nonetheless, we have to accept whatever reason you give, and best of luck in resolving the issues.

And do pardon us for posting our thoughts in here... we love the game, that's why we are vocal.
Sul Glass
Sul Glass
Fat Dragon Mining Co.
Darwinism.

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:59:22 - [67] - Quote

slphy vansyl wrote:
stop bumping the new hamster^^

does "bumping" mean something else in Icelandic?

John Crichton Farscape
John Crichton Farscape
MTL Mining corp.

Posted - 2016.03.01 09:59:33 - [68] - Quote

Doyey3731 wrote:
No warning, two hours early and lasting longer than normal, but it's a regular downtime?

Listen, we understand bad things happen, but treating your paying customers like morons isn't helping things.

How about cut the crap talk, treat us like adults and just level with us? It's starting to feel like it did a few years ago.

They have ours money already, they can treat as they want, they don't care, that's why i do the only thing i can, cancel, they won't get more money from me.
HoroAlt
HoroAlt
Hydra Security
Infinity Space.

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:00:25 - [69] - Quote

Foozzy, nahooya -ì-é-+ -¦-¦-+-¦-é-î?
DarkanZ
DarkanZ
Interstellar Vagabonds

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:01:15 - [70] - Quote

CCP Phantom wrote:

This is a regular downtime.

Yea yea yea....
Trillian Ororo
Trillian Ororo
Caldari Navy Factory

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:01:32 - [71] - Quote

Wolf Dust wrote:
Trillian Ororo wrote:
And while we're all jumping on the dev-hate bandwagon; when do we get 'walking in stations'? Huh!

I think it was Fanfest 2008

you could use the downtime to look on Youtube for the Walking on stations presentation... it was way better then captains Little room

Tar, I'll use DT to watch EveHell and Clear Skies!
howo
howo
Estrale Frontiers

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:01:46 - [72] - Quote

It appears we have another regular scheduled downtime event. Or am i loosing count? is hard to keep up. Could be an extension of the 1st? or maybe it's tomorrow's brought forward?
Johnno Ormand
Johnno Ormand
Discipuli Diaboli
Test Alliance Please Ignore

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:01:49 - [73] - Quote

I'm back online and so far my ships have survived, yay
Max Slackbladder
Max Slackbladder
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:01:53 - [74] - Quote

i just hope i haven't lost my Ore mining ship and 'roids;

P.S. I said last time Don't feed the Hamsters Bugs; makes 'em do strange things.
DarkanZ
DarkanZ
Interstellar Vagabonds

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:02:18 - [75] - Quote

HoroAlt wrote:
Foozzy, nahooya -ì-é-+ -¦-¦-+-¦-é-î?
o

im pohooi :)
HuntedMaster
HuntedMaster
Scarlett Syndicate
Luminari Conglomerate

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:02:44 - [76] - Quote

servers up, waiting for next scheduled early DT
Sonder Majus
Sonder Majus
University of Caille
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:02:53 - [77] - Quote

There must be something wrong with forums. I can see five messages repeatedly posted with different accounts. Probably spambots..

• Yes, you are mad.

• Yes, you are a customer.

• Yes, there was no notification.

• Yes, this "downtime" happened a bit earlier.

• Yes, you want free stuff (to unnecessarily inflate economy, etc).

• Also, don't forget to be rude/threatening directly to CCP, because they definitely don't care about this game. That is unless you un-sub, then you're important. <3
gonoree
gonoree
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:03:20 - [78] - Quote

R.I.P. Eve Online .

Hail Star Citizen !
Johnno Ormand
Johnno Ormand
Discipuli Diaboli
Test Alliance Please Ignore

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:03:53 - [79] - Quote

Oh no, my 500 exotic dancers got jettisoned into space and suffocated in the vacuum!!
Violet Hurst
Violet Hurst
Fedaya Recon

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:04:03 - [80] - Quote

I don't think there could have been a more efficient way to buff GD. All those new faces. Big smile
Sturmwolke
Sturmwolke

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:05:29 - [81] - Quote

CCP Phantom wrote:
We have an early downtime on the Tranquility server on March 1, starting at 9:00 UTC.

This is a regular downtime and not an emergency reboot or similar. During the downtime we will run some cleanup jobs and then start TQ again.

Bullsheet level - 10
Forthright level - 0
Frack up level - 10

marly cortez
marly cortez
Mercurialis Inc.
RAZOR Alliance

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:05:33 - [82] - Quote

It's a Sandbox guys,....Nothing is linear in here. Twisted
Monasucks
Monasucks
BLACK SQUADRON.
RAZOR Alliance

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:06:42 - [83] - Quote

BTW it's up again..

welcome to EVE Beta 2016

Can I haz you're stuff? [i][b]A good worker is a live worker. Free to live - and work! A bad worker is a dead worker; and vice versa. Don't be a bad worker; bad workers are slaves, and dead. Payday for good workers has been postponed indefinitely. Pa

JS Enforcer
JS Enforcer
Royal Amarr Transportation

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:06:47 - [84] - Quote

John Crichton Farscape wrote:
Doyey3731 wrote:
No warning, two hours early and lasting longer than normal, but it's a regular downtime?

Listen, we understand bad things happen, but treating your paying customers like morons isn't helping things.

How about cut the crap talk, treat us like adults and just level with us? It's starting to feel like it did a few years ago.

They have ours money already, they can treat as they want, they don't care, that's why i do the only thing i can, cancel, they won't get more money from me.

You say this now because you ****** off as we all are, But you'll be on again just like the rest of us will be because EVE is the best MMO have your moan like us all but you'll be playing again due to addiction, Like us all :D
My Postman
My Postman
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:06:58 - [85] - Quote

Regular downtime? Pls tell the difference between a crash and a unannounced dowtnime.

Those two Posts from Phantom is a kick in the nuts of every paying customer.

A 6 year old Player is starting to lose respect, CCP.
Pete Toxcal
Pete Toxcal
White Zulu
Scorpion Federation

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:07:14 - [86] - Quote

Geronimo McVain wrote:
With all these changes last week crashes can happen, but please don't lie to us.

And why did the forum go down when the server does? Shouldn't be on the same machine so....

The CCP stuff has to work as firefighters and I think they are much surprised about the crash called "early downtime". You can see that when you follow @EVE_status on twitter. This account has posted the "early downtime" message a few minutes after someone has written to them, that the servers are down (26 minutes after the server connection brokes).

Maybe that the current update inferno wasnt carefully enough prepared, but we shouldnt attack the current fire fighters.

I'm convinced, that they are doing their level best to reduce the impact.
Claudious Pious Herectus
Claudious Pious Herectus
Rained Out Fantasy Larpers

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:11:23 - [87] - Quote

Luke Skywalking wrote:
CCP Phantom wrote:
Khama Khazee wrote:

Actually it will be better if you just said its a crash/emergency reboot.

Cause it doesn't make sense to have a "scheduled maintenance" when no prior warnings and count down timer appeared in game, and twitter only updated AFTER the crash, I mean, scheduled downtime.

Cause it reflects badly on the internal working of CCP.

But nonetheless, we have to accept whatever reason you give, and best of luck in resolving the issues.

And do pardon us for posting our thoughts in here... we love the game, that's why we are vocal.

i, like others, am...heated about what has happened. but this guy has it right.
Dezu Flanch
Dezu Flanch
Dylan Van Newkirk

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:20:29 - [88] - Quote

I was was into the hull of a structure and now it's armor is back to 100%, that's irritating.

Everyone involved did a lot of dumb things. Welcome to Eve?

SecretService
SecretService
Secret Services

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:20:44 - [89] - Quote

Another major issue with these unexpected downtimes is that we as players can't rely to do our activities because server might not respond to commands and get killed. That's a couple days off until we see server stabilized.
Max Slackbladder
Max Slackbladder
Pator Tech School
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2016.03.01 10:25:07 - [90] - Quote

Ship and 'roids Ok. good work CCP.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240328/0846
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.