Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Recurring opportunities temporarily disabled on May 24th

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
CCP Phantom
CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.05.24 13:52:03 - [1] - Quote

The recurring opportunities have been temporarily disabled on the Tranquility sever on May 24th since 13:35 UTC in order to investigate a potential issue.

Stay tuned for further updates!

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer - Volunteer Manager

Lan Wang
Lan Wang
Knights of the Posing Meat
FETID

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.05.24 13:54:37 - [2] - Quote

server couldn't handle the hype Roll

FETID now recruiting pvp pilots & corporations | lowsec pvp & piracy - Join FETID

Loyalist to Angel Cartel & Serpentis

Joe Everyguy
Joe Everyguy
SergalJerk
Test Alliance Please Ignore

Posted - 2016.05.24 13:58:09 - [3] - Quote

>tfw already completed it

Dank.
Aradina Varren
Aradina Varren
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde

Posted - 2016.05.24 13:58:22 - [4] - Quote

I want at least a free dread alt worth of SP out of this.
Ix Method
Ix Method
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2016.05.24 13:58:28 - [5] - Quote

Those new PSA notification things are kinda cool.

Travelling at the speed of love.

6r33dy
6r33dy
owls.tech

Posted - 2016.05.24 13:58:42 - [6] - Quote

The recurring opportunities itself is issue.

The message above is random sequence of letters, please do not try to find any sense in it.

Obearoth HuanTao
Obearoth HuanTao
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde

Posted - 2016.05.24 13:58:46 - [7] - Quote

Amazing! That took less then 3h WP ccp :P
Jethro Anordix
Jethro Anordix
Brotherhood of Heart and Steel
The Bastion

Posted - 2016.05.24 13:58:46 - [8] - Quote

Lan Wang wrote:
server couldn't handle the hype Roll inb4 "the we want reimbursement for lost sp" crowd

I'd like to take this oportunity to say 'We want reimbursement for lost SP!'

Jedediah Arndtz
Jedediah Arndtz
Jedediah Arndtz Corporation

Posted - 2016.05.24 13:59:09 - [9] - Quote

It's been out for less than three hours and it's already broken. Good job, CCP.
Rek Seven
Rek Seven
Art Of Explosions
404 Hole Not Found

Posted - 2016.05.24 13:59:09 - [10] - Quote

You mean I logged on for nothing?! Sad

The wishlist is pretty much complete...

MADDOG87 EIGHTSEVEN
MADDOG87 EIGHTSEVEN
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.05.24 13:59:23 - [11] - Quote

Most likely a expliot has been discovered, opps, have i said too much? Shocked
Amak Boma
Amak Boma
Dragon Factory

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:00:02 - [12] - Quote

yes they disabled it because of people using smartbomb battleships in frigate-full missions .
Evan Giants
Evan Giants
Plundering Penguins
Solyaris Chtonium

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:00:08 - [13] - Quote

Good, now make sure it's limited to 5m sp.
The Judge
The Judge
Balkan Mafia
Circle-Of-Two

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:00:38 - [14] - Quote

Better to disable than having to work on finding people who exploited. :)

CSM XI Permanent Attendee

Senior Diplomat for Circle-Of-Two

@_TheJudge on Twitter | TheJudge on Tweetfleet Slack

[email protected]

dude weed LMAO
dude weed LMAO
Broski North
Play Hard Pray Harder

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:01:40 - [15] - Quote

Turn it back on need me centrelink.
Sachenka Cadelanne
Sachenka Cadelanne
Bartledannians
The Ascendancy Protocol

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:01:46 - [16] - Quote

I got my first 10k SP out of it. 10/10 Would kill again. Big smile
RANGER953
RANGER953
Atamanskaya

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:01:56 - [17] - Quote

-¦-¦-+-¦-+-+
Aioi Yukko
Aioi Yukko
Ascendent.
Test Alliance Please Ignore

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:02:09 - [18] - Quote

good, now delete this ****** daily **** from my eve. Thanks.

TEST Damage Control Team of Forum Warrior.

Enrique Escobar
Enrique Escobar
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:02:17 - [19] - Quote

What's that... another bad idea made worse by poor implementation and a rush to release?

Say it ain't so!
Dunie Lestart
Dunie Lestart
Holy Cookie

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:02:47 - [20] - Quote

This whole thing is so freakin' laughable.
You guys just smashed my whole plan (worth 120 euros) to get money. It is like u kicked me in the face..

My goal were 4 chars on 4 accs. All for PI. After they reached 5m sp i wanted to leech sp to sell them.
Not only that it will cost me more than 30 mins every stupid day.
It also will drop the prices of skill injectors.

On the other hand. Nice that you try to bring some life to space. But it will not work like that. People will farm stuff and dock.

Why ccp, why?!
You make me bleeed!!
Shalmon Aliatus
Shalmon Aliatus
Bluestar Enterprises
The Craftsmen

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:03:25 - [21] - Quote

"Potential issue"

Seriously CCP ? Who did write the code for that stuff and missed to check for AOE weapons....
Belt Scout
Belt Scout
Thread Lockaholics Anonymous

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:05:30 - [22] - Quote

I think the giant penis can guy floating in Jita had something to do with this.

They say most of your brain shuts down on the EvE forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

**This IS my main so STFU.

Maxelius El'Kar
Maxelius El'Kar
Corporation of Hungry Dirty Hunter Cats

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:05:45 - [23] - Quote

10k bonus SP doesn't gain in fleet to all fleet members, only for member with final blow. I think it's bug...
Demon DG
Demon DG
Rudokop Inc.

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:07:08 - [24] - Quote

The recurring opportunities - best idea.
I like recurring opportunities
Mealka
Mealka
The Power Of My Sword
Kamikazee Killers

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:09:54 - [25] - Quote

The Judge wrote:
Better to disable than having to work on finding people who exploited. :)

Where what how :)
Mr Floydy
Mr Floydy
Questionable Ethics.
Ministry of Inappropriate Footwork

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:10:05 - [26] - Quote

+1 to leaving it turned off...
Ledo Hashur
Ledo Hashur
New Eden Development Corp
Warped Intentions

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:11:59 - [27] - Quote

"an issue"?? More like multiple issues.

Add the fact it never worked or appeared in-game for me to your bug list. I'm sure that I'm not the only person. And yes, I'm talking about post-patch and pre-pulling the feature.
Adrastia Pentaghast
Adrastia Pentaghast
24th Imperial Crusade
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:13:49 - [28] - Quote

I can't see what the problem is with Recurring Opportunities. Daily missioning always breathes fresh life in any game. This won't be any different.

Now waiting for the flames I'm about to receive.
Tsikuu
Tsikuu
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:14:52 - [29] - Quote

I thought that was how CCPL wanted this to work, grind4XP and converting eve to a WoW clone in space?
Enrique Escobar
Enrique Escobar
SniggWaffe
WAFFLES.

Posted - 2016.05.24 14:16:19 - [30] - Quote

Mr Floydy wrote:
+1 to leaving it turned off...

I wish they would. If you weren't already motivated to log in and do something a 10k SP inducement isn't going to get you to do much more than log in and collect your 10k.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240419/1143
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.