Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Fix for Changing Citadel Vulnerability Window, 2016-05-31

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
CCP Logibro
CCP Logibro
C C P
C C P Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.05.25 17:12:31 - [1] - Quote

Hello Players

We are planning to deploy a fix to resolve an issue where citadel vulnerability timers were unable to be changed. This fix is not being deployed immediately so as to give players advance warning of a non-standard timing of a vulnerability window change.

This change will be deployed with the May release on Tuesday, May 31 2016, during downtime (11:00UTC). Once this fix has been deployed, any vulnerability timer changed before 00:00UTC on Monday, May 30 2016, will take immediate effect during that downtime deployment. Any changes made to vulnerability timers after 00:00UTC on Monday, May 30 2016, will take effect at the regular time of 00:00UTC on Monday, June 6 2016.

More details on Citadel vulnerability windows can be found this help center article: https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/208289385-Citadel-Vulnerability-States

CCP Logibro // EVE Universe Community Team // Distributor of Nanites // Patron Saint of Logistics

@CCP_Logibro

GunfighterJ
GunfighterJ
HC - ChickenSandwich
Aporkalypse Now

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.05.25 17:29:23 - [2] - Quote

So for those of us who have been screwed over for 3 weeks, reporting this issue and getting no feedback, we're still stuck waiting until tuesday?

We have a timer on monday, we're going to be attacked, again, for the 3rd week, as we wait patiently on Sunday night for the timers to roll over, just to see nothing change.

We nearly lost our citadel today due to these timers.

I want CCP to manually update our timers in reparation for this issue, at the standard time that they should be changed. My alliance is sick and tired of having to deal with this for nearly a month now.
max Tekitsu
max Tekitsu
HC - Ice Pirates
Aporkalypse Now

Posted - 2016.05.25 17:30:28 - [3] - Quote

you need to force the timer updates right now for those that have been trying to change there timers for the past few weeks
Petrified
Petrified
Old and Petrified Syndication

Posted - 2016.05.25 21:06:37 - [4] - Quote

GunfighterJ wrote:
So for those of us who have been screwed over for 3 weeks, reporting this issue and getting no feedback, we're still stuck waiting until tuesday?

We have a timer on monday, we're going to be attacked, again, for the 3rd week, as we wait patiently on Sunday night for the timers to roll over, just to see nothing change.

We nearly lost our citadel today due to these timers.

I want CCP to manually update our timers in reparation for this issue, at the standard time that they should be changed. My alliance is sick and tired of having to deal with this for nearly a month now.

It would only be appropriate given the functionality was promised on release, was not there, and has resulted in the current situation where people thinking they could change the timers cannot.

Cloaking is the closest thing to a "Pause Game" button one can get while in space.

Rollaz
Rollaz
AirHogs
Zulu People

Posted - 2016.05.25 23:06:45 - [5] - Quote

To suggest that it would be "unfair" to the attacking side to move the timer NOW, is unfair, these timer have been wrong for 3 weeks and to say that would be unfair to the attacking side is off balance, it's been unfair to the defending groups that have had to deal with old timers for 3 weeks now...

Change their timers now I say.

HAVE FUN - MAKE ISK - NO DRAMA No Api's-á-á --á-á No Wars-á-á --á-á No Awoxing-á-á --á-á No Kidding! Hogs is OPEN for recruiting!-á Join our in-game channel "Airhogs"

Eddie Beeblebrox
Eddie Beeblebrox
Helldivers.

Posted - 2016.05.26 17:49:36 - [6] - Quote

CCP Logibro wrote:
Hello Players

We are planning to deploy a fix to resolve an issue where citadel vulnerability timers were unable to be changed. This fix is not being deployed immediately so as to give players advance warning of a non-standard timing of a vulnerability window change.

Sorry, but thats a rather stupid reason since this should have been implemented since launch.
You're screwing over each and everyone that has put up a citadel.
AHandinit Flo
AHandinit Flo
HC - ChickenSandwich
Aporkalypse Now

Posted - 2016.05.27 11:50:14 - [7] - Quote

CCP Logibro wrote:
Hello Players

This change will be deployed with the May release on Tuesday, May 31 2016, during downtime (11:00UTC). Once this fix has been deployed, any vulnerability timer changed before 00:00UTC on Monday, May 30 2016, will take immediate effect during that downtime deployment. Any changes made to vulnerability timers after 00:00UTC on Monday, May 30 2016, will take effect at the regular time of 00:00UTC on Monday, June 6 2016.

More details on Citadel vulnerability windows can be found this help center article: https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/208289385-Citadel-Vulnerability-States

UPDATE

Previously we announced a fix for changing Citadel vulnerability timers. After further testing, a few details of the handling of vulnerability timers during this fixGÇÖs deployment have changed.

Now, any and all pending vulnerability timers as of downtime (11:00UTC) on Tuesday, May 31 2016, will take effect during that downtime. This includes any changes made to vulnerability windows made after 00:00UTC on Monday, 30 May 2016, but before the deployment downtime. Any changes made after this downtime will take effect at 00:00UTC on Monday, 6 June 2016, as normal.

I looked in the patch notes today https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6503634#post6503634 but I did not see any reference to the Citadel timer bug.
ube smoked
ube smoked
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.05.29 23:28:43 - [8] - Quote

Please fix the crazy market lag lately. Fetching orders for a minute is not fun.
AHandinit Flo
AHandinit Flo
HC - ChickenSandwich
Aporkalypse Now

Posted - 2016.05.31 13:26:16 - [9] - Quote

CCP Logibro wrote:
Hello Players

UPDATE

Previously we announced a fix for changing Citadel vulnerability timers. After further testing, a few details of the handling of vulnerability timers during this fixGÇÖs deployment have changed.

Now, any and all pending vulnerability timers as of downtime (11:00UTC) on Tuesday, May 31 2016, will take effect during that downtime. This includes any changes made to vulnerability windows made after 00:00UTC on Monday, 30 May 2016, but before the deployment downtime. Any changes made after this downtime will take effect at 00:00UTC on Monday, 6 June 2016, as normal.

It appears the fix did not change anything.
ImmortalWarHero 514NERC0
ImmortalWarHero 514NERC0
NECROM0NGERS
Spaceships in Space

Posted - 2016.06.07 23:32:39 - [10] - Quote

CCP Logibro wrote:
Hello Players

UPDATE

yeah i swear ive seen those new citadel things burn near 3 times already now lol i was like lol that citadel getting some as i passed by
Benny Ohu
Benny Ohu
Chaotic Tranquility
Snuffed Out

Posted - 2016.06.10 08:23:23 - [11] - Quote

ImmortalWarHero 514NERC0 wrote:
yeah i swear ive seen those new citadel things burn near 3 times already now lol i was like lol that citadel getting some as i passed by

btw is this the same logi bro i saw on dust forums lol do you remember that dev invasion event in dust where we had the like 300 clone ambush matches i made it into 2 of those lol i heard there were only 2 matches tho.... how many of those matches actually ran lol?

you might lol yourself to death :O remember to breathe

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240424/0025
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.