Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Distribution System Issues - 2016/06/29

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 4 post(s)
Xenuria
Xenuria

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.06.29 14:44:40 - [61] - Quote

Interesting...

Clearly this is a coordinated attack by the drifters to disrupt our progress towards acquiring new technology.

CSM 11 Candidate

Tarbro Abec
Tarbro Abec
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.06.29 14:44:43 - [62] - Quote

Where the hell is Bumble when we need him most?

I am into the breach with "would like pledge 20bn."

Proemetus Kashuken
Proemetus Kashuken
The Dark Space Initiative
Scary Wormhole People

Posted - 2016.06.29 14:44:52 - [63] - Quote

"We are currently aware of an issue with the distribution system that populates New Eden with deadspace sites and wormholes."

This is Bob will.

Johak Dekurt
Johak Dekurt
Castille Consortium
Panic Attack.

Posted - 2016.06.29 14:48:56 - [64] - Quote

PI fixed now, thank you!
Dorijan
Dorijan
Hoover Inc.
Pandemic Legion

Posted - 2016.06.29 14:52:16 - [65] - Quote

Bummer, I was expecting the reason for TQ being offline to be "Alright, alright! We're removing the silly docking animation!"
Moraguth
Moraguth
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.

Posted - 2016.06.29 14:59:18 - [66] - Quote

Rewards for completing Scope events to destroy a base are working properly for me so far. However, for the events that require you to kill a certain number of guards, don't seem to be updating at all. Unless the guards you find for those objectives are NOT the same ones at the sortie/shipyard/whatever sites?

Is something broken, or am I doing something wrong?

I got a Feature Added!

Stop calling an Abaddon "abba-dawn".  It is "uh-bad-in" dictionary.com/abaddon

Longdrinks
Longdrinks
My Wife's Son
Play Hard Pray Harder

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:08:42 - [67] - Quote

done 6 sites, havent gotten any points yet Cry
CCP RedDawn
CCP RedDawn
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:13:31 - [68] - Quote

Longdrinks wrote:

Can you remember what sites you completed and the names of the challenges perchance?

Team Astro Sparkle

Moraguth
Moraguth
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:15:09 - [69] - Quote

The multi-site counters seem to be working as well.

I'm getting partial credit for the multi-guard counters. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Could it be that fleet members were getting the final blow?
Could it be that drones were getting the final blow?
Could it be that not all classes (frig/cruiser/bc) count as a "guard"?

Or it could just be broken. Still investigating.

I got a Feature Added!

drummendejef maaktnietuit
drummendejef maaktnietuit
Lithium Financial and Exploration

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:16:56 - [70] - Quote

CCP RedDawn wrote:
Longdrinks wrote:

Can you remember what sites you completed and the names of the challenges perchance?

I have the problem with:
- "Serpentis Shipyard and Research Facility sites" (challenge "Keep Up The Pressure")
- "Serpentis Sortie sites" (challenge: Assault the Serpentis)
Yuka Tsuruta
Yuka Tsuruta
SauberCleaning Inc.

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:24:25 - [71] - Quote

I'm currently mining Scordite for "Scordite Shortage"
Most times the miner completes the mined amount is not added to the total.
Before the restart everything was fine.
I've mined about 150k since the restart and have gotten about 50k on the challenge...
Haidere
Haidere
Evolution
Northern Coalition.

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:26:07 - [72] - Quote

Have done the Angel research sites and they do not seem to be tracking for "End their research"

Done a few Mobilization points, "Break their will" is not tracking either.
Kharamete
Kharamete
Royal Assent

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:26:58 - [73] - Quote

My 0.01 isking in Jita is not working! I am losing ISK here. Grrrr CCP. Big smile

Or, when I try to modify orders, it doesn't update.

CCP FoxFour: "... the what button... oh god I didn't even know that existed. BRB."

My little youtube videos can be found here

Michael Katelo
Michael Katelo
Infernus Veritas

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:33:00 - [74] - Quote

UghFix the Market please, Now SadCryAttentionBear
Bobb Bobbington
Bobb Bobbington
Bros Before Holes
The Devils' Rejects

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:35:49 - [75] - Quote

Is it intended that the wormhole sites are easier and drop less loot than the highsec site in addition to not having a can at the end with the new modified capital microprocessors or any additional loot?

This is a signature.

It has a 25m signature.

No it's not a cosmic signature.

Probably.

Btw my corp's recruiting.

Pandora Bokks
Pandora Bokks
Pangalactic Frontline Supply Agency

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:39:12 - [76] - Quote

- "Serpentis Shipyard and Research Facility sites" (challenge "Keep Up The Pressure")

Killed all rats, looted can, shot all structures (you cannot hit them), bumped the Fortizar that magically spawned in my WH

Got no points :(
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:42:20 - [77] - Quote

OP Updated Smile

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

CCP RedDawn
CCP RedDawn
C C P
C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:42:36 - [78] - Quote

Bobb Bobbington wrote:
Is it intended that the wormhole sites are easier and drop less loot than the highsec site in addition to not having a can at the end with the new modified capital microprocessors or any additional loot?

All sites spawn in all areas from High sec to Wormholes, so there's no easier sec status for the sites.
It's by design that the capital microprocessors only drop from the Serpentis Shipyard and Research Facility sites.

Team Astro Sparkle

Moraguth
Moraguth
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:42:44 - [79] - Quote

It seems to be a problem with tracking every kill and every site in general. Because of that, I can't even test to see if fleeting/final blow/drone vs guns or any other number of things even matter.

I got a Feature Added!

Fierbird Altol
Fierbird Altol
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:42:56 - [80] - Quote

I've tried to do the kill 20 serpentis guards mission, killed at least 15 of the guards and didn't get credit for any.
AquamarineElder
AquamarineElder
OLD RUSSIA
Shadow of xXDEATHXx

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:54:54 - [81] - Quote

Keep Up the pressure, did 2 sites nothing was counted.
Zen Dad
Zen Dad
Solitary Sad Bastard in Space II

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:58:15 - [82] - Quote

I miss Wormholes - I had got to like them.
Breaking Fast
Breaking Fast
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.06.29 15:58:27 - [83] - Quote

Ran 2 Serpentis sites so far and not registering as being completed.

http://imgur.com/Cz9YmfS

seems bugged, sites despawned after all rats killed, unless theres something hidden that i am missing
Emeilys Tarkhenir
Emeilys Tarkhenir
Fathom Applied Research and Development

Posted - 2016.06.29 16:03:03 - [84] - Quote

CCP RedDawn wrote:

I've run several Serpentis Mobilization Point sites, none of them got me points (challenge : Break Their Will)
I've run one Serpentis Shipyard and Research Facility that got me points, but a second one didn't (challenge : Keep Up the Pressure)

Important note : in the second SSRF I was able to loot the container twice a few minutes apart. I've been sitting in here for over 15 more minutes now, but until now the loot didn't respawn.
Abagah Khan
Abagah Khan
Fink Operations
The Volition Cult

Posted - 2016.06.29 16:08:53 - [85] - Quote

Emeilys Tarkhenir wrote:
CCP RedDawn wrote:

I've run several Serpentis Mobilization Point sites, none of them got me points (challenge : Break Their Will)
I've run one Serpentis Shipyard and Research Facility that got me points, but a second one didn't (challenge : Keep Up the Pressure)

Important note : in the second SSRF I was able to loot the container twice a few minutes apart. I've been sitting in here for over 15 more minutes now, but until now the loot didn't respawn.

Ive done two shipyard and research sites with no points (keeping up pressure)
also done the kill angal cartel with a rookie ship with no point (beginners hatred)
Steve Atreides
Steve Atreides
Phoenix Interstellar Enterprises

Posted - 2016.06.29 16:11:19 - [86] - Quote

Shadow of Serpentis is BROKEN - not working properly, kills are not being registered neither are completed sites.

Ive just ran quite a few sites including some level 4 angel missions. I realsied angel kills werent registering properly, must have killed around 35 or 40 but only 21 showing, after that killed another 48 and only up to 39 kills

Also completed one serpentis research facility with my alt, both had this objective but neither show a site as completed.

Also neither showing any positive Serpentis kills although 41 seprentis kills between them.

Its broken please fix it

Raigard Hornthrogger
Raigard Hornthrogger
Metallurgy Incorporated
The Explicit Alliance

Posted - 2016.06.29 16:13:36 - [87] - Quote

Scope updates are not very consistent for me:
I've done 3 Angel Sortie sites but only the first one counted.
Esrevid Nekkeg
Esrevid Nekkeg
Justified and Ancient

Posted - 2016.06.29 16:16:07 - [88] - Quote

CCP RedDawn wrote:
Longdrinks wrote:

Challenge: Pest Control, kill 5 Sleepers.
I did one random C1 site for this, the counter still states 0/5 Sleepers killed.

Challenge: Fracture the Operation, destruct an Angel Cartel Mining Outpost.
I did the site, even salvaged the wrecks for good measure. :)
the counter still states 0/1 Site complete

This is both at the log in screen as well as in game, even after two restarts of the client.

Here I used to have a sig of our old Camper in space. Now it is disregarded as being the wrong format. Looking out the window I see one thing: Nothing wrong with the format of our Camper! Silly CCP......

marVLs
marVLs

Posted - 2016.06.29 16:16:45 - [89] - Quote

yeah sites are not counting...
Velarra
Velarra

Posted - 2016.06.29 16:19:22 - [90] - Quote

On entering a site, the Serpentis/Angels fire at my ship.

Would be great if you could fix this a bit like faction war rats not shooting at their own militia.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240419/1405
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.