Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Instagram screenshot competition

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 9 post(s)
CCP Leeloo
CCP Leeloo
C C P
C C P Alliance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.07.15 13:36:37 - [1] - Quote

Hi there capsuleers,

We are inviting you to join our Instagram screenshot competition!

The rules are simple:

• Follow us on instagram @eveonline
  • Between July 15th and August 5th, publish a screenshot and make sure that you tag it with #eveonline
  • Screenshots should be taken in-game, by you and must not contain any offensive material.

• We will select 10 winners and announce the results on the next o7 show. We will be giving away 5 x 60 day time codes (that you can convert to PLEX if you wish) and 5 x Limited Editions of the Art of New Eden.

Good luck!

CCP Leeloo | Community Developer | @ccp_leeloo

MrXLR8
    MrXLR8
    Zima Corp
    Infinity Space.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
    Posted - 2016.07.15 14:44:36 - [2] - Quote

How much screenshots per contestant is allowed? And its only for Instagramm users, or maybe i can post in other social networks?

http://gc.insp.su?a=sig&i=636&s=jaguar

-¡-é-+ -¦-+-+-¦-+-+ -¦-ï-+-+ -¦-ï-é-î Userbar`om, -+-+ -+-ü-é-¦-+-+-ü-î -ü-ü-ï-+-¦-+-¦ :-í

CCP Leeloo
    CCP Leeloo
    C C P
    C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.07.15 14:48:11 - [3] - Quote

MrXLR8 wrote:
    How much screenshots per contestant is allowed? And its only for Instagramm users, or maybe i can post in other social networks?

As many as you wish. The competition is limited to Instagram users only.

kiser horgan
    kiser horgan
    Hogyoku
    Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.07.15 15:03:04 - [4] - Quote

CCP Leeloo wrote:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/vhVwW9z.jpg[/img]

Hi there capsuleers,

The rules are simple:

• Between July 15th and August 5th, publish a screenshot and make sure that you tag it with #eveonline
  • Screenshots should be taken in-game, by you and must not contain any offensive material.

• We will select 10 winners and announce the results on the next o7 show. We will be giving away 5 x 60 day time codes (that you can convert to PLEX if you wish) and 5 x Limited Editions of the Art of New Eden.

Good luck!

You do know instagram doesn't allow you to upload from your pc right?
    CCP Leeloo
    CCP Leeloo
    C C P
    C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.07.15 15:13:31 - [5] - Quote

kiser horgan wrote:

It would appear that I do. Would you like an instruction on how to pass the file from your PC to your phone? Smile

Rei Ayannami
    Rei Ayannami
    Providing of the first medical aid
    SOLAR FLEET

Posted - 2016.07.15 15:37:48 - [6] - Quote

Can I use instagram filters?
    Fiddly Pop
    Fiddly Pop
    The Conference Elite
    CODE.

Posted - 2016.07.15 15:49:56 - [7] - Quote

not a real well thought out contest... post screen shots of a desktop game via a mobile app.Shocked
    CCP Leeloo
    CCP Leeloo
    C C P
    C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.07.15 15:50:30 - [8] - Quote

Rei Ayannami wrote:
    Can I use instagram filters?

Yes, using filters or changing images in Photoshop or any other software is fine, just don't get too crazy with it Smile

Rivr Luzade
    Rivr Luzade
    Kenshin.
    DARKNESS.

Posted - 2016.07.15 16:51:28 - [9] - Quote

What will those do without an IG account?

UI Improvement Collective

My ridicule, heavy criticism and general pale outlook about your or CCP's ideas is nothing but an encouragement to prove me wrong. Give it a try.

Martin Crendraven
    Martin Crendraven
    Overheat Everything and CHARGE
    Stella Nova

Posted - 2016.07.15 16:59:24 - [10] - Quote

Ok for Everyone that wants to upload stuff from the PC:
    Either get Gramblr or

1. Get BlueStacks App Player
    2. Download Instagram.apk
    3. Install BlueStack, start it. (I think a Bluestack account is necessary just use a spammail for that)
    4. Once BlueStack is started klick the APK on the middle left of the Screen open the Instagram.apk that you downloaded in the previous step.
    5. Now just log in your Instagram Klick the Camera as normal -> Galerie -> (click the little arrow) click Others.... -> click the get from windows and navigate to the Screenshoot you want to upload
    6. ???
    7. Profit
    Raxella en Chalune
    Raxella en Chalune
    Kiss. Kill. Destroy.
    Section.Nine

Posted - 2016.07.15 17:04:53 - [11] - Quote

Awesome! Really excited to see what everyone posts! Smile
    Cervix Thumper
    Cervix Thumper
    School of Applied Knowledge
    Caldari State

Posted - 2016.07.15 17:16:44 - [12] - Quote

SadSadSad another competition I can't do...why not just host the comp here or via e-mail and send the winners out via instagram?
    Martin Crendraven
    Martin Crendraven
    Overheat Everything and CHARGE
    Stella Nova

Posted - 2016.07.15 17:18:22 - [13] - Quote

Cervix Thumper wrote:
    SadSadSad another competition I can't do...why not just host the comp here or via e-mail and send the winners out via instagram?

why can't you do it?
    fation
    fation
    fation Corporation

Posted - 2016.07.15 17:19:33 - [14] - Quote

I was already going it ,, like it :)
    Cervix Thumper
    Cervix Thumper
    School of Applied Knowledge
    Caldari State

Posted - 2016.07.15 17:25:04 - [15] - Quote

Martin Crendraven wrote:
    Cervix Thumper wrote:

why can't you do it?

all my pics are on Imgur. The steps to get in on instagram.. bah.. my C drive is already at 98% cap, which means either hot linking, or downloading and deleting 1 file at a time. This could have been thought out much better.
    Xynlie
    Xynlie
    Death By Design
    Did he say Jump

Posted - 2016.07.15 17:59:46 - [16] - Quote

I'm super excited about this. I have so many screenshots to run through now.
    Also I must mention that it's hilarious you can't even give away free stuff without most comments crying about extra steps or not having an IG account. All of the tears. Lol
    GÖÑPirate
    Feiryred
    Feiryred
    House Singularity
    Sixth Empire

Posted - 2016.07.15 18:08:28 - [17] - Quote

Can I confirm that instagram tweaks are ok? Tho IMO, I personally feel they should be unadalterated as a good shot should speak for itself :p

No photoshopping? I hope no? But please confirm :)

I do not spew forth profanities, I enunciate them clearly-like a f*cking lady!

Feiryred
    Feiryred
    House Singularity
    Sixth Empire

Posted - 2016.07.15 18:11:33 - [18] - Quote

Cervix Thumper wrote:
    Martin Crendraven wrote:
    Cervix Thumper wrote:

why can't you do it?

all my pics are on Imgur. The steps to get in on instagram.. bah.. my C drive is already at 98% cap, which means either hot linking, or downloading and deleting 1 file at a time. This could have been thought out much better.

Use your phone or tablet, PC not required mate, hope you've some good ones.
    If your drive is full, get an external memory or use Drive Tidy (make sure you set it up right or you'll lose saved in game convos-I'm a diplo, I winced!)

Raxella en Chalune
    Raxella en Chalune
    Kiss. Kill. Destroy.
    Section.Nine

Posted - 2016.07.15 18:12:21 - [19] - Quote

Feiryred wrote:
    Can I confirm that instagram tweaks are ok? Tho IMO, I personally feel they should be unadalterated as a good shot should speak for itself :p

Photoshopping and Instagram filters are allowed, but we were told to not overdo it P
    Feiryred
    Feiryred
    House Singularity
    Sixth Empire

Posted - 2016.07.15 18:14:17 - [20] - Quote

kiser horgan wrote:
    CCP Leeloo wrote:

Hi there capsuleers,

The rules are simple:

Good luck!

Erm, yes it does?

Feiryred
    Feiryred
    House Singularity
    Sixth Empire

Posted - 2016.07.15 18:20:29 - [21] - Quote

Raxella en Chalune wrote:
    Feiryred wrote:

Photoshopping and Instagram filters are allowed, but we were told to not overdo it P

I'm a believer in art being art and showing itself in honest beauty and simplicity!....................*snort*

Sergey Hawk
    Sergey Hawk
    The Sith Syndicate
    REFORD

Posted - 2016.07.15 19:51:14 - [22] - Quote

Hey! can i win with this epic screenshot?
    CCP, no offense.
    Your new camera is epic sh.t and no competitions will not save this sh_t.
    How many times we need ask you to fix the camera work when dynamic offset turned on?
    Why my ship still fly off the screen limits? WWHHHHHYYYYYYY??????

Lauda about CCP New camera: It's a sh.tbox! It zooms like crazy and centering before rotation is a disaster. It's amazing - all these dev teams, and you make a piece of crap like this.

Imiarr Timshae
    Imiarr Timshae
    Funny Men In Funny Hats

Posted - 2016.07.15 20:13:41 - [23] - Quote

I would love to participate.

Here is my phone:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Nokia_1112.jpg

Do you have any advice for me?

Personal Standings Services - Free 3rd Party & Collateral Holding Service - 7+ Day Old Corps for Highsec POS Sales

CCP Leeloo
    CCP Leeloo
    C C P
    C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.07.15 20:25:25 - [24] - Quote

Imiarr Timshae wrote:
    I would love to participate.

Here is my phone:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Nokia_1112.jpg

Do you have any advice for me?

Emulation software might help :)

Lo Todako
    Lo Todako
    Signal Cartel
    EvE-Scout Enclave

Posted - 2016.07.15 20:32:10 - [25] - Quote

I can't take part because I have a really old phone, which is a shame because I have some really good screenshots :/

Anyway here they are.

http://i.imgur.com/rMjAYXl.png
    http://i.imgur.com/CLSui3B.png
    http://i.imgur.com/fD5hFKr.png
    Ralph King-Griffin
    Ralph King-Griffin
    Devils Rejects 666
    The Devil's Warrior Alliance

Posted - 2016.07.15 20:33:12 - [26] - Quote

CCP Leeloo wrote:

Q: I can't post an image from my PC, what should I do?
    A: You need to transfer your file from your computer to your phone, either by using cloud services like Google Drive or Dropbox or by connecting your phone directly to your PC or the network that it's using.

what if my phone is just a brick labeled "phone" i.e. one of the windows series , may i still partake?

Better the Devil you know.

=]|[=

CCP Leeloo
    CCP Leeloo
    C C P
    C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.07.15 22:07:50 - [27] - Quote

Lo Todako wrote:
    I can't take part because I have a really old phone, which is a shame because I have some really good screenshots :/

Anyway here they are.

http://i.imgur.com/rMjAYXl.png
    http://i.imgur.com/CLSui3B.png
    http://i.imgur.com/fD5hFKr.png

Edit; Full album here http://imgur.com/a/ARhxY

These are pretty awesome! I'll make sure you get a spotlight on our Instagram feed <3

Sgt Ocker
    Sgt Ocker
    Kenshin.
    DARKNESS.

Posted - 2016.07.15 22:20:38 - [28] - Quote

Photo shopped screenshots with filters applied?

This is gonna be so realistic, a true representation of Eve - May the best photo shopped screenshot win.

PS; will those entries that are obviously NOT "screenshots" be removed?

My opinions are mine.

If you don't like them or disagree with me that's OK.- - - - - - Just don't bother Hating - I don't care

It really is getting harder and harder to justify $23 a month for each sub.

CCP Leeloo
    CCP Leeloo
    C C P
    C C P Alliance

Posted - 2016.07.16 00:09:11 - [29] - Quote

Sgt Ocker wrote:
    Photo shopped screenshots with filters applied?

This is gonna be so realistic, a true representation of Eve - May the best photo shopped screenshot win.

PS; will those entries that are obviously NOT "screenshots" be removed?

Yes, they won't qualify for the competition

Steper Crow
    Steper Crow
    Aliastra
    Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.07.16 03:13:48 - [30] - Quote

CCP Leeloo wrote:

Hi there capsuleers,

The rules are simple:

Good luck!

FAQ:

Q: Can I use screenshots that I took earlier?
    A: You can!

Q: Can I use Instagram filter or change my images with Photoshop/Paint/etc.
    A: Yes, but please be reasonable.

Q: How many screenshots can I submit?
    A: As many as you wish.

Q: I can't post an image from my PC, what should I do?
    A: You need to transfer your file from your computer to your phone, either by using cloud services like Google Drive or Dropbox or by connecting your phone directly to your PC or the network that it's using.

-ù-¦-Ç-¦-¦-ü-é-¦-â-¦ -¢-+-+-â! -£-+-¦-+-+ -+-+-¦-¦-+-â-¦-ü-é-¦ -+ -+-¦ -Ç-â-ü-ü-¦-+-+? Smile

Pages: [1] 2 3 :: one page
    First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240418/2033
    EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
    EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.