Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2016/07/25 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Tux Chellen
Tux Chellen
0rizen Irregulars
Sev3rance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.07.25 11:58:08 - [31] - Quote

Lo Trevis wrote:
Considering the complexity of the "cluster" its not really that long :P

i pay them for not letting me worry about that
Logan Jakal
Logan Jakal
Black Force Navy
DARKNESS.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.07.25 12:00:16 - [32] - Quote

Asika Koraka wrote:
i jumped officer fitt tengu into tama gatecamp second before downtime occured. hope to get it back

RIP.
Mordraug Stangaferro
Mordraug Stangaferro
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.07.25 12:00:32 - [33] - Quote

That's it.. I demand compensation NOW

100 trillion ISK should do.
Cylon Cromwell
Cylon Cromwell
Highland Industries
Sentinel Alliance

Posted - 2016.07.25 12:00:43 - [34] - Quote

thx for the update

personally i would prefer the 30min daily downtime if that could prevent things like this
consistency is easier to get used to
ap0phis Kaundur
ap0phis Kaundur
Ex Presidents.
Complaints Department

Posted - 2016.07.25 12:00:47 - [35] - Quote

Tux Chellen wrote:
John Volan wrote:
How come you guys don't just crash like normal MMOs and go down for 8 hours without updating anyone about what's going on?

You are right! just don't say anything and give everyone 1M skill points afterwards ;-)

In the momment server will be offline for 1 week, im shure they will give you 1M sp. Until then teach me how to get 1M sp in 8h whitout skill injectors :))
WeTaLeR Lol
WeTaLeR Lol
Trident.
Brothers in Arms Alliance

Posted - 2016.07.25 12:02:40 - [36] - Quote

My expedition =( CryCryCry
Solanis Charen-Teng
Solanis Charen-Teng
The Warp Core Stabilizers
Tactical Narcotics Team

Posted - 2016.07.25 12:02:52 - [37] - Quote

might as well random youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH0P3QmOERE
Tux Chellen
Tux Chellen
0rizen Irregulars
Sev3rance

Posted - 2016.07.25 12:03:55 - [38] - Quote

ap0phis Kaundur wrote:
Tux Chellen wrote:
John Volan wrote:
How come you guys don't just crash like normal MMOs and go down for 8 hours without updating anyone about what's going on?

You are right! just don't say anything and give everyone 1M skill points afterwards ;-)

In the momment server will be offline for 1 week, im shure they will give you 1M sp. Until then teach me how to get 1M sp in 8h whitout skill injectors :))

hence the ;-) however i wouldnt complain if it was so. Until then i might be satified with 500k ;-)
Pushwagner
Pushwagner
Microtopia

Posted - 2016.07.25 12:04:36 - [39] - Quote

Awsome, you reset all my settings again Lol
Andy Baer
Andy Baer
Panzer Recycling Station

Posted - 2016.07.25 12:04:48 - [40] - Quote

Can I have 1000 scope points, please? Roll
Nicholai Romanov
Nicholai Romanov
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.07.25 12:06:17 - [41] - Quote

I just love when you delete all my accounts on the launcher......
Skipper Riddles
Skipper Riddles
Ivory Vanguard

Posted - 2016.07.25 12:07:28 - [42] - Quote

Kalfar Chillar wrote:
Strax Solaran wrote:
JitaGodess wrote:
*moan* *moan* demand free stuff, *rarr* *rarr*.

Thanks for the update Falcon, no rush buddy.

We can demand free stuff?! Cool!!!

I want free Dread Gurista Cruise missile launchers! Six will do! :)

I'm kidding. I'm kidding.

I won't be greedy... Just a Faction NPC Dread spawn somewhere in my home system will do :)

make that 12 Cruise missile launchers! @-+@ (:
Esrevid Nekkeg
Esrevid Nekkeg
Justified and Ancient

Posted - 2016.07.25 12:13:30 - [43] - Quote

Nicholai Romanov wrote:
Plus having to confirm my identity by filling in a character name because they don't recognise my IP and accept the EULA again *)....What?

But anyway, TQ is up again so thanks for the hard work CCP! Smile

*) I probably gave them permission to paint my house bright pink with purple dots. I clicked OK without reading...Lol

Here I used to have a sig of our old Camper in space. Now it is disregarded as being the wrong format. Looking out the window I see one thing: Nothing wrong with the format of our Camper! Silly CCP......

Skipper Riddles
Skipper Riddles
Ivory Vanguard

Posted - 2016.07.25 12:17:42 - [44] - Quote

Nicholai Romanov wrote:

I would consider giving up my left arm to better understand the launcher thing. Since the day I first installed it, I have had not a single problem with it. How is it that it can be so buggy for one pilot, and 100% trouble free for others.

I'ma Win10 user.

syrokos
syrokos
Amok.
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.07.25 12:39:14 - [45] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
Hey guys,

We're experience an issue after downtime today that means we're going to have to keep Tranquility offline while we investigate and rectify the problem.

We'll keep this thread updated as we work on the problem.

Apologies for any inconvenience this extended downtime might cause.

- F

UPDATE - 11:40 UTC - CURRENTLY WORKING ON A FIX FOR IDENTIFIED ISSUE - ETA FOR UPTIME IS 12:30
UPDATE - 11:59 UTC - TRANQUILITY IS BACK ONLINE AND ACCEPTING CONNECTIONS!

Obviously it happened because you tried to fix bumping people while tethered bug RIGHT? Also when you guys actually going to fix that?
Bingham McSnuggles
Bingham McSnuggles
Risen from Ashes
inPanic

Posted - 2016.07.25 14:05:43 - [46] - Quote

well changed to new wine client/launcher after the extended dt.
i regret it.
first game wont start at all. when it started i had huge fps lag, and windowed mode is totally f****d up. when i click on second screen, client minimizes automaticly ( super annoying).
then i closed game and client, and restarted it, well now client wont work at all. downloading new quartz version atm,. hope this solves the problems.

this is very unsatisfying.
Bingham McSnuggles
Bingham McSnuggles
Risen from Ashes
inPanic

Posted - 2016.07.25 14:08:11 - [47] - Quote

problem solved. client was set on fullscreen by default. after chosing windowed mode again, game doesnt minimize by itself when doing something on second screen.

puh what a relief. :)
Warrior Xena
Warrior Xena
Home of the brave

Posted - 2016.07.25 14:34:56 - [48] - Quote

after dt says "you havent logged from this ip before. enter a character name". It is weird because i never play from another IP. and i checked, it is the same one now.

anyone else experiencing this ?
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Poseidaon

Posted - 2016.07.25 15:52:57 - [49] - Quote

Server was ganked. \o/

As these forums are regularly....

I give you ( -á° -ƒ-û -í°)/ Boarding bays Gÿá

Every part of a game helps to tell a story. =ƒôò

Freelancer117
Freelancer117
So you want to be a Hero

Posted - 2016.07.25 19:25:25 - [50] - Quote

Very funny CCP, the client is asking me to accept the License Agreement Update from april 2012 Roll

Eve online is :

A) mining simulator B) glorified chatroom C) spreadsheets online

D) CCP Games Pay to Win at skill leveling, with instant gratification

http://eve-radio.com//images/photos/3419/223/34afa0d7998f0a9a86f737d6.jpg

http://bit.ly/1egr4mF

Joia Crenca
Joia Crenca
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.07.25 20:59:10 - [51] - Quote

Max Bete Noire wrote:
i jumped into a bubbled gate full of goons in a 0.0 system in a shuttle full of plex, i do hope i'll get reimbursed

I was the one bubbling the goons, and.... I kinda already used all those plex, sowwy.... EVE Online will still be playable in 200 years, right? That was a lot of game-time bought.

Pages: 1 [2] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240329/0603
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.