Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2016/09/30 - Login Issues

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.09.30 12:51:31 - [1] - Quote

Good afternoon glorious capsuleers!

We are currently experiencing issues with our login system, and as such it is currently not possible to log in to EVE Online.

We are working resolving this issue as soon as possible, and hopefully Tranquility will return to regular service as soon as possible.

Please check back on this thread for further information, and apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

- F

UPDATES:

UPDATE - 12:50 - PLAYER REPORTS OF LOGIN ISSUES - INVESTIGATION CURRENTLY ONGOING

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Sariel Kusoni
Sariel Kusoni
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.09.30 12:54:16 - [2] - Quote

first? Lol

thx for keeping us updated :)
Arcelia Kaundur
Arcelia Kaundur
The Senate and People of Rome
Kids With Guns Alliance

Posted - 2016.09.30 12:55:31 - [3] - Quote

Works for me again :)
Katte Boldo
Katte Boldo
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.09.30 12:55:36 - [4] - Quote

Sariel Kusoni wrote:
first? Lol

Your mom will be proud
Sariel Kusoni
Sariel Kusoni
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.09.30 12:57:12 - [5] - Quote

Katte Boldo wrote:
Sariel Kusoni wrote:
first? Lol

Your mom will be proud

i hope so
FearlessLittleToaster
FearlessLittleToaster
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.09.30 13:32:10 - [6] - Quote

Dear CCP Falcon,

Although this happened when I was asleep and therefore in no way impacted me, I noticed a total lack of complaints in a thread about a technical problem with the extremely simple program known as Eve Online. While this may be related to the rapid fix of the problem, it still violates the dark pact between CCP and the Old Ones. Should the pact fail there will be nothing to keeps Eve in a constant state of dying without ever actually getting to dead. According I will supply a complaint below.

CCP, you suck. I hate you so much right now. I'm unsubbing my nineteen accounts and I hope you go bankrupt for all of your terrible decisions and the bad stuff you do. Especially CCP Fozzie, I'm sure this is his fault somehow. Somebody should put that rotten shark stuff in the heater vents of his car so he has to smell it every day.
Shae Tadaruwa
Shae Tadaruwa
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.09.30 13:38:34 - [7] - Quote

FearlessLittleToaster wrote:
... I noticed a total lack of complaints in a thread about a technical problem with the extremely simple program known as Eve Online. ...

We've reached the point no one cares anymore.

Dracvlad - "...Your intel is free intel, all you do is pay for it..." && "...If you warp on the same path as a cloaked ship, you'll make a bookmark at exactly the same spot as the cloaky camper..."

Eternus8lux8lucis
Eternus8lux8lucis
Primus Inc.
LEGIO ASTARTES ARCANUM

Posted - 2016.09.30 14:03:20 - [8] - Quote

Shae Tadaruwa wrote:
... I noticed a total lack of complaints in a thread about a technical problem with the extremely simple program known as Eve Online. ...

Finally entropy state reached then? Total abject apathy? Twisted

Have you heard anything I've said? You said it's all circling the drain, the whole universe. Right? That's right. Had to end sometime.

Vincent Pelletier
Vincent Pelletier
Pelletier Imports and Exports

Posted - 2016.09.30 14:09:32 - [9] - Quote

Eternus8lux8lucis wrote:
Shae Tadaruwa wrote:

Finally entropy state reached then? Total abject apathy? Twisted

On a grander scheme of things? Sortof, yes.
ISD Max Trix
ISD Max Trix
ISD Community Communications Liaisons

Posted - 2016.09.30 14:19:06 - [10] - Quote

Since CCP has preformed the necessary sacrifices of Mountain Dew and Cheetos to the TECH GODS. I will now close the thread.

ISD Max Trix

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

I do not respond to Evemails.

Pages: [1] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240423/1653
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.