Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:EVE Online: Ascension Deployment Updates

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 .. 12 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 6 post(s)
Bobman Smith
Bobman Smith
Justified Chaos
Spaceship Bebop

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.11.15 12:25:08 - [271] - Quote

Its 4:20am my time and all I think I'll get a chance to see is a few odd menus. Thank you CCP for making a game so good where I'll stay waaay up late to check the updates on MENUS!! P

T3 immune to remote reps. Remove Insurance from game. Ban Frigate Pirate Ships from Novice FW Plexs. Belt/Gate Rats need to be formidable/threatening/rewarding to kill.

Jakamo Diamond
Jakamo Diamond
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.11.15 12:26:16 - [272] - Quote

I wrote a poem to commemorate this great occasion. And because Im bored.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/5d27ca/twas_the_night_before_patch_day/
Thayla Caldari
Thayla Caldari
Resilience.
DARKNESS.

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:26:39 - [273] - Quote

Cpt Soban wrote:
Dreddit is recruiting

In a forum thread about updates and status, you're trying to recruit there? How low do you guys go? That hard up?
Bobman Smith
Bobman Smith
Justified Chaos
Spaceship Bebop

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:27:10 - [274] - Quote

Bobman Smith wrote:
Its 4:20am my time and all I think I'll get a chance to see is a few odd menus. Thank you CCP for making a game so good where I'll stay waaay up late to check the updates on MENUS!! P

PS: What clone state gives me assess to VIP status so I can log in sooner? I never did read that bit in the patch notes... Blink

T3 immune to remote reps. Remove Insurance from game. Ban Frigate Pirate Ships from Novice FW Plexs. Belt/Gate Rats need to be formidable/threatening/rewarding to kill.

DSpite Culhach
DSpite Culhach

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:27:17 - [275] - Quote

I seriously have no idea why it's taking so long.

I mean, it's not as if Gods are rebooting the universe.

... oh wait.

I apparently have no idea what I'm doing.

Feel free to offer suggestions : http://users.tpg.com.au/marpia/EVE_Online.html

Luna Le
Luna Le
Khaak Industry

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:27:29 - [276] - Quote

good look to devs
Tyfanna
Tyfanna
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:27:40 - [277] - Quote

best thing is "you turned on 2-way auth on your account..." bleh but when you log in into your account its flagged as deactivated...what is it now CCP? you EVER get ONE SINGLE UPDATE online that works or at least been testes in ANY WAY?
Michaelowicz
Michaelowicz
Victoriam per Scientiam
The Bastion

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:28:13 - [278] - Quote

Bobman Smith wrote:
Bobman Smith wrote:

PS: What clone state gives me assess to VIP status so I can log in sooner? I never did read that bit in the patch notes... Blink

None. VIP is only for people working at CCP.
Stain Angel
Stain Angel
Y.A.M.A.H

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:28:17 - [279] - Quote

Cant wait to get rekt by an npc mining fleet. Hope everything goes according to plan good luck Devs.
Cpt Soban
Cpt Soban
Row Row Fight the Power
Test Alliance Please Ignore

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:28:38 - [280] - Quote

Thayla Caldari wrote:
Cpt Soban wrote:
Dreddit is recruiting

In a forum thread about updates and status, you're trying to recruit there? How low do you guys go? That hard up?

GOTEM
Thayla Caldari
Thayla Caldari
Resilience.
DARKNESS.

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:28:45 - [281] - Quote

mannyman wrote:
I had 2 stage authentication on, and starting client now as servers are in vip mode, is hell with multiple accounts. It just took me 20 minutes to log in all toons into launcher. I think CCP have to rethink how the process is done, as I saw toons disappear from the list once I started authenticating the next account. Only 3 accounts, but I know there are miners with 10-12 accounts and that must be HELL.

update: I checked my account and 2 step verification is OFF on my accounts !!! still CCP forces everyone to do it. the bad thing is that once you go to next account the previously account inserted into launcher is removed, and you have to add it again.

I'm patiently waiting for 1st email. I have 15 more to do
Dominique Mayhem
Dominique Mayhem
Born to Pew Pew

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:29:33 - [282] - Quote

May the great yak of tibet grant you success this morning and not make doo doo in your pillow cases
Bobman Smith
Bobman Smith
Justified Chaos
Spaceship Bebop

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:29:54 - [283] - Quote

Jakamo Diamond wrote:
I wrote a poem to commemorate this great occasion. And because Im bored.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/5d27ca/twas_the_night_before_patch_day/

That's actually very good!

mannyman
mannyman
Kenshin.
DARKNESS.

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:30:57 - [284] - Quote

Thayla Caldari wrote:
mannyman wrote:
I had 2 stage authentication on, and starting client now as servers are in vip mode, is hell with multiple accounts. It just took me 20 minutes to log in all toons into launcher. I think CCP have to rethink how the process is done, as I saw toons disappear from the list once I started authenticating the next account. Only 3 accounts, but I know there are miners with 10-12 accounts and that must be HELL.

update: I checked my account and 2 step verification is OFF on my accounts !!! still CCP forces everyone to do it. the bad thing is that once you go to next account the previously account inserted into launcher is removed, and you have to add it again.

imagine how many emails CCP have to send out from their email server today. 4-500k processing towards the server api ?
Faulker Gath'nor
Faulker Gath'nor
Templar Directorate Holdings
United Interests

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:31:21 - [285] - Quote

Perhaps we can safely assume the 2FA is the manner VIP's are getting in... and this will vanish when the gates open again.

They are setting up EvE's Alpha BBQ & Buffet carts all over the place
Takara Kuvakei
Takara Kuvakei
Panzer Tactics

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:31:35 - [286] - Quote

will alpha be able you make contracts?
Excoecaria Agallocha
Excoecaria Agallocha
Corp 54
Curatores Veritatis Alliance

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:32:37 - [287] - Quote

Lazurus Holyfield wrote:
suspense is killing me, lol. Got to love major updates, fingers crossed that everything works like it is supposed too.

Do you play piano? This 2FA nag screen is like trying to play piano with some poltergeist slamming the lid on your fingers every time you want to change what song you're playing.
Vincente Valmori
Vincente Valmori
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:33:06 - [288] - Quote

DSpite Culhach wrote:
I seriously have no idea why it's taking so long.

I mean, it's not as if Gods are rebooting the universe.

... oh wait.

*Windows boot chime*
JitaGodess
JitaGodess
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:33:06 - [289] - Quote

I have 28 accounts, that are normally saved in the launcher client, to save me the hassle of typing usernames and passwords.

All accounts have had email verified.

All accounts are not set to the second authentication.

Yet ALL accounts no longer on the launcher.

ffs.

Please Evemail me if I win.

Tyfanna
Tyfanna
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:33:15 - [290] - Quote

mannyman wrote:
Thayla Caldari wrote:
mannyman wrote:

imagine how many emails CCP have to send out from their email server today. 4-500k processing towards the server api ?

yea, turning it one for everyone automaticly was very well thought thru right?...the usual CCP polishing of ideas...
Apo Lamperouge
Apo Lamperouge

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:33:46 - [291] - Quote

Thayla Caldari wrote:
Cpt Soban wrote:
Dreddit is recruiting

It's Dreddit, what did you expect?

Sometimes a knife right through your heart is exactly what you need.

DSpite Culhach
DSpite Culhach

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:34:02 - [292] - Quote

It's the weirdest thing.

The american election was happening, with the chance that Trump might get elected, and I did not bother checking online articles about who had won until half a day later.

EVE gets an update, and I'm refreshing a forum page every 30 seconds to find out whats happening.

I apparently have no idea what I'm doing.

Feel free to offer suggestions : http://users.tpg.com.au/marpia/EVE_Online.html

Otago Dogwalker
Otago Dogwalker
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:34:46 - [293] - Quote

They're only posting stuff on the first post too don't forget.
Maja Chou
Maja Chou

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:35:10 - [294] - Quote

so thats the new world now
i have to use 2factor for ALL accounts even fot those who run on same e-mail adress!
(hey just a verification links wasnt enough?)
on the same PC!
with the same Launcher!
and have to agree on all to new Eula!

and later i have to do this AGAIN for SISI?

and if CCP refresh SISi or my Launcher forgets all accounts like it was in the past i have do do all this AGAIN?

REALY???

need more alkohol

Da die auf Schildwall vorhandenen Informationen nur einen minimalen Einfluss auf das Endergebnis der Neuspielererfahrung von EVE als ganzes gehabt hätten,habe ich beschlossen, die Informationen so zu belassen, wie CCP sie zu liefern in der Lage ist.

Labrett
Labrett
State War Academy
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:35:20 - [295] - Quote

Yes, your DB update sbalbupted.

I logged in on account management and it clearly says "Two Factor Authentication - disabled", yet eveonline.com requires 2FA and sends funny emails with verification codes.
The launcher does so also, but furthermore it can't login because "Authenticator is enabled. We have detected that your browser has cookies disabled. To provide the best experience on this site we use cookies. Please enable cookies in your browser and reload this page."
mannyman
mannyman
Kenshin.
DARKNESS.

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:35:32 - [296] - Quote

JitaGodess wrote:
I have 28 accounts, that are normally saved in the launcher client, to save me the hassle of typing usernames and passwords.

ffs.

good luck with 28 accounts, waiting for 2 emails, first email verification, second 2 stage verification, then the launcher drops the previous logged in accounts, and all the restarts of the clients between each step.
Excoecaria Agallocha
Excoecaria Agallocha
Corp 54
Curatores Veritatis Alliance

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:36:01 - [297] - Quote

JitaGodess wrote:

ffs.

Form an orderly queue next to the big pile of rocks in front of the statue, lol.
Thayla Caldari
Thayla Caldari
Resilience.
DARKNESS.

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:36:17 - [298] - Quote

OMFG, seriously, 2FA.

Each time it hits an account that doesn't have a verified email it resets the list and you get to start over. Are you f'ing kidding me.

Twice now. It's even removing the ones that I know are verified.

Neugeniko
Neugeniko
Insight Securities

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:36:46 - [299] - Quote

Hi,

In account management, 2 Factor Authentication is marked disabled but logins still require 2FA.
I had to enable and then disable 2FA in account management to get it off.
Thats a annoying bug that will waste peoples time if the have to do that for
many accounts.

Cheers,
Neug

Indices/Mining Simulator V6.41 UPDATED*

Daily Forge Mineral Sales Summary V1.5

Neug's Prime Industrial Real Estate V1.3

Professor Markus Aurelius
Professor Markus Aurelius
University of Caille
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:37:28 - [300] - Quote

Hello guys,

As a new player of EVE I am very impressed to see how much you care about your gamers.
During all the years as online gamer (example: Sony EverQuest I/II more than 12 years) I never had the pleasure to be informed during a major update like you are doing.

Just for this you get 6 stars from me and of course, this game is amazing!
Most likely this will become my new online game home, successor for my EveryQuest addiction!

Best to you and the EVE community,

Markus

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 .. 12 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240329/0219
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.