Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:EVE Online: Ascension Deployment Updates

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] [12]:: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 6 post(s)
Have some
Have some
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.11.15 12:45:03 - [331] - Quote

I can not login. Two factor authentication required. I had this off.
mannyman
mannyman
Kenshin.
DARKNESS.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.11.15 12:45:08 - [332] - Quote

HyperFlareX wrote:
mannyman wrote:
HyperFlareX wrote:
to everyone with 2FA stuff:

EMAIL VERIFICATION IS NOW MANDATORY

THIS WAS ANNOUNCED IN ADVANCE

was forced 2 step verification announced too ?

yes
https://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/email-verification-coming-with-eve-online-ascension/

I read the article, it says about code, and that code could be done in the first email with the link. Whats a hazzle here is the second code email that needs to be inserted into launcher, and the bug with the launcher forgetting the previously accounts inserted.
HyperFlareX
HyperFlareX
Know your Role
League of Unaligned Master Pilots

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:45:20 - [333] - Quote

Excoecaria Agallocha wrote:
HyperFlareX wrote:
to everyone with 2FA stuff:

EMAIL VERIFICATION IS NOW MANDATORY

THIS WAS ANNOUNCED IN ADVANCE

You need a new optometrist, you seem to be missing the posts where people who run into a un-verified account are having all verified accounts disappear from their launcher.

The launcher being a mercurial beast should already be common knowledge. It's not like it forgot my accounts every patch (it did.).
regretfully gentle
regretfully gentle
Out of Focus
Odin's Call

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:46:21 - [334] - Quote

I've logged in to see that the update has killed the 30 hours left on my blood raider skill accelerator... is this intended?

Its also blanked my Biography - which took a LOT of effort to create (listing ALL wormholes etc)...
Tyfanna
Tyfanna
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:46:44 - [335] - Quote

lol....saved my account details...i click the play button... "account token ran out" ... did this 3-4 times now....really why i still pay for this?...
Makthrraaa
Makthrraaa
FireStar Inc
Evictus.

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:46:50 - [336] - Quote

As a professional software developer, I can relate to dealing with significant releases. Falcon, the team have done a great job to get this out the door with no obvious hitches (stand by...) in such a short time window. Please buy everyone beer. Personally.
mannyman
mannyman
Kenshin.
DARKNESS.

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:47:14 - [337] - Quote

regretfully gentle wrote:
I've logged in to see that the update has killed the 30 hours left on my blood raider skill accelerator... is this intended?

mine is gone too, and I consumed it this morning.!
Happer Prius
Happer Prius
ORE Expedite group
Magic People.

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:47:27 - [338] - Quote

Jiranga Khan wrote:
>>
>>
>>11:00 UTC - API IS OFFLINE - CLUSTER SHUTDOWN STARTED
>>11:01 UTC - TRANQUILITY IS OFFLINE - ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT HAS BEEN DISABLED
>>11:02 UTC - FIRST FLOPPY DISK INSERTED - BOOTUP IN PROGRESS
>>11:03 UTC - EVE CODE DEPLOYMENT IN PROGRESS
>>11:10 UTC - SECOND FLOPPY DISK INSERTED - GAME FILES COPYING...
>>

(... how supercomputers REALLY work...)

11:12 - 11:55 - THIS FILE FORMAT IS NOT SUPPORTED
Rapierisprimary
Rapierisprimary
Endgegner.
Kids With Guns Alliance

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:47:36 - [339] - Quote

gj
Ariel Rin
Ariel Rin
Tactically Gifted
Tactical Supremacy

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:47:37 - [340] - Quote

Active Blood Raider Cerebral Accelerators appear to have dissapeared?

Ariel Rin

Creator and Manager of EVE Meet, for notification and sharing of out of game meets.

Twitter - Ariel Rin - EVE Meet

Bersagliere
Bersagliere
Arditi Incursions

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:47:54 - [341] - Quote

Fear the boot.ini !!
Tequila Mockiingbird
Tequila Mockiingbird
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:48:04 - [342] - Quote

It's ALIVE!
Xhat WaySeeker
Xhat WaySeeker
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:48:12 - [343] - Quote

@CPP Cerebral Accelerator has stopped working please check the issue.
Tyfanna
Tyfanna
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:48:41 - [344] - Quote

lol now telling me i got no eve account....good job
TigerXtrm
TigerXtrm
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:49:35 - [345] - Quote

Have some wrote:
I can not login. Two factor authentication required. I had this off. And my email was verified.

And now it's on. Congratulations!

My YouTube Channel - EVE Tutorials & other game related things!

My Website - Blogs, Livestreams & Forums

Caboosette
Caboosette
Operation WormBear
Absence of Light

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:50:13 - [346] - Quote

YAY!!! Everything looks nice..... Things working... Character bio empty. WTH!?!?!?!
Jack Halloran
Jack Halloran
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:50:41 - [347] - Quote

File a support ticket guys, I'm sure it was an unintended side effect of the expansion
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2016.11.15 12:51:28 - [348] - Quote

Since deployment is complete, this thread is now closed.

Please see this news item for important deployment information, and use the appropriate threads listed in it for feedback!

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] [12]:: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,13s, ref 20240423/1727
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.