Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:The EVE Store Is Back Online!

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
TehHouse
TehHouse
Imperium Technologies
V. O. I. D.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.11.16 20:54:33 - [1] - Quote

Found out today they're selling stuff on the site that they don't actually have and don't plan to restock:

Quote:

Thank you for your order.
Unfortunately, we are out of stock on the How Do I Warp to Something T-shirt in Med as well as the Lacrimix in Medium. I donGÇÖt believe we will be replenishing these shirts.

If you like, we can issue you a credit for these and ship the rest of your order. If youGÇÖd like another item in their place, please do let me know. We do have the polos in MED, besides the other shirts you ordered.

Thanks!
Stacey

Might want to keep this in mind when you order.
TehHouse
TehHouse
Imperium Technologies
V. O. I. D.

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.11.18 04:37:52 - [2] - Quote

Cien Banchiere wrote:
I'm curious as to why these items, and I assume more, are in such limited numbers.

This was my problem with it, way more than getting something else or money refunded.

At Vegas when they ran out of these same items they said they'd be available on the store when it launched. Well, I was order #23, I ordered pretty quick once the site was live on store.eve.com. Did they only have <22 Lacrimix/How Do I Warp To Something shirts for the launch? Did they let the first guy buy 500 of them?

They still have listed as purchasable all the stuff they told me yesterday was out of stock. I might be alone here, but that seems really unethical to me, especially given how hard to get some of these shirts are (I've been to EVE Vegas 2015/2016 without being able to buy a Lacrimix shirt...)

Why can't their website show stock like any other ecommerce site?
TehHouse
TehHouse
Imperium Technologies
V. O. I. D.

Posted - 2016.11.21 21:30:52 - [3] - Quote

I put in a nice $148 order on launch day (the 15th), had problems mentioned earlier with 2/3 of the shirts that ran out at Vegas not being in stock. Still haven't received updates after that -- no tracking number, no updated invoice.

Has anyone actually got past the initial ordering phase? Like having the order status change from 'NEW' or get a tracking number, or just having the stuff show up?

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240419/2311
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.