Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:The EVE Store Is Back Online!

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.11.15 20:04:36 - [1] - Quote

As announced in this news article the EVE Store is back online.

At this point in time we have a few products on offer while we make sure that distribution and billing is working without any usability issues, then from there we'll look at add more and more swag to the store going forward.

We're currently looking at expanding the inventory of merchandise, and we'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on what kind of EVE Swag you'd like to see for sale.

Feel free to post in this thread with your comments, feedback and suggestions for stuff you'd like to see on sale.

You can find the store over at STORE.EVE.COM

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Bobmon
Bobmon
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.11.15 20:16:04 - [2] - Quote

Awesome!

(those shipping costs though for non-US bro's)

EN24 CEO / Chief Editor [@BobmonEve][2] - Third Party Service - #HABIT - Bobmon for CSM

HyperFlareX
HyperFlareX
Know your Role
League of Unaligned Master Pilots

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:20:38 - [3] - Quote

Shipping costs to europe are beyond unacceptable. Complete trainwreck.
Winter Archipelago
Winter Archipelago
Autumn Industrial Enterprises

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:22:57 - [4] - Quote

RIP shipping costs to any non-USA location.

For the Newbies: The 8 Golden Rules - The Magic 14 Skills - Finding the Right Corp - EVE University Wiki

Seraph Essael
Seraph Essael
Binary Adaption
Ascending Darkness

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:29:11 - [5] - Quote

Yep, shipping costs to anywhere other than stateside is completely unacceptable Oops

Quoted from Doc Fury: "Concerned citizens: Doc seldom plays EVE on the weekends during spring and summer, so you will always be on your own for a couple days a week. Doc spends that time collecting kittens for the on-going sacrifices, engaging in reckless outdoor activities, and speaking in the 3rd person."

yuma detog
yuma detog
Skyrock

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:29:52 - [6] - Quote

>CCP unironically thinks people are gonna pay at least 22,5$ shipping for a Tshirt
Zeitonaut
Zeitonaut
Zeiteinheit

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:37:05 - [7] - Quote

A "warp to the dancefloor" shirt would be nice.
Jayson Stormborne
Jayson Stormborne
Wink inc.

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:37:41 - [8] - Quote

Miniature ship models would be sick. (Think Warhammer models) I'd for sure pick up a rifter and an astero.
Vic Vorlon
Vic Vorlon
Aideron Robotics

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:43:16 - [9] - Quote

Call me crazy, but how about a black t-shirt with "Eve Online" written on it? The inside-joke catch phrases will go down well at Fanfest, but I want a shirt that lets people know what flavour of nerd I am from across a room.
Alphax45
Alphax45
Imperial Dreams
Curatores Veritatis Alliance

Posted - 2016.11.15 20:46:41 - [10] - Quote

Just plaster the EVE Logo and factions on EVERYTHING and ANYTHING! Pens, mugs, stickers, lanyards, binders, key chains, sunglasses, shirts (all kinds please), etc.

EG: http://www.zoomcatalog.com/catalogs/cps-keystone-2016-cdn#/1/
Vogg Nogg
Vogg Nogg
Lawlz Brawlz

Posted - 2016.11.15 21:30:48 - [11] - Quote

Bring back the old faction ship shirts:
http://loadedbarrels.blogspot.com/2009/10/jinxcom-releases-brand-new-eve-online-t.html

Would buy all of them in a heartbeat!
Petrified
Petrified
Old and Petrified Syndication
TOG - The Older Gamers Alliance

Posted - 2016.11.15 22:24:39 - [12] - Quote

Very nice. Glad to see the store back up.

Cloaking is the closest thing to a "Pause Game" button one can get while in space.

Tiberius Zol
Tiberius Zol
Moira.
Villore Accords

Posted - 2016.11.15 22:36:46 - [13] - Quote

Get a EU Warehouse.. for shippingcost and tax reasons..
Get way more swag.. shipmodels... posters.. stickers.. velcro patches.. all the cool stuff.
All the old shirts..
Let Rixx make some stuff for the shop

Maybe then..

Mr. Tibbers on twitter: @Mr_Tibbers

Mr. Tibbers Blog: www.eve-versum.de

Danika Princip
Danika Princip
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.11.15 22:43:08 - [14] - Quote

The shipping on a single t-shirt is double the price of said t-shirt. ($48 shipping on a $23 shirt)

plus customs fees.

Are the people running this store literal criminals, or merely incompetent?
DiDDleR
DiDDleR
Skunkdogz Corporation

Posted - 2016.11.15 22:57:31 - [15] - Quote

I see nothing unique or interesting, almost all the items are generic ones with some EVE logos printed on them. I can get similar from a local shop that allows printing of custom designs.

Who thought this was acceptable and worthy of such a great game as EVE online?

I'd like to see more unique items related to the world of EVE. Not just a beer tankard or t shirt that someone has printed EVE onto. How unique is that???

You're previous store was much better and had unique items such as custom clothing styled in the theme of EVE online plus books and merchandise that fitted within the lore of EVe.

And don't even mention shipping costs, really come on CCP you can and should do better than this!
Greniard
Greniard
University of Caille
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.11.15 23:13:55 - [16] - Quote

The shipping fees to EU are completely unacceptable.
Aneeta Gofradump
Aneeta Gofradump
Friendly Neighborhood Tax Evasion

Posted - 2016.11.15 23:33:40 - [17] - Quote

I really want to buy some stuff, but with the shipping costs to the UK there's just no way i can justify it: http://i.imgur.com/xalmNCx.png
These are the cheapest options? http://i.imgur.com/z2jjgkX.png
Danika Princip
Danika Princip
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2016.11.15 23:36:58 - [18] - Quote

For reference, I had a look at one of your partners from way back, jinx. An equivalent priced t-shirt has a shipping cost to the UK of ~$12.

Your new partners are crooks.
Muon Farstrider
Muon Farstrider
Partial Safety

Posted - 2016.11.16 00:01:08 - [19] - Quote

Glad to see this back, always kinda wished there was some decent eve swag out there. Got a few suggestions for things I might like to buy:

Minimalist faction logo shirts - just the faction logo, no text (including no eve logo, or at most the eve logo on the sleeve instead of on the front or back), in a thematic color on a relatively low-contrast background color; e.g. minmatar logo in rusty orange on a faded deep red shirt, amarr in gold on light grey, caldari in grey on slate, gallente in grey on heather, etc. I want something I can wear out among normal people without looking weird. >.>

Faction logo and ship graphic vinyl clings for windows, laptop lids, or other smooth surfaces. Something durable and repositionable rather than just stickers (which are awesome too, I just want more options).

The stickers better include T2/faction/officer triangles to stick on the corners of things. (Those would also make good vinyl clings too.)

Expand mug/glass/thermos/etc options to cover more factions - no reason why I should be able to get a angels pub glass but can't have an amarr empire one. Probably could be done as a dropdown inside the pages for each cup type rather than cluttering up the main store page with 70 or 80 different versions of cups.

I clicked on the archon keychain thinking it was pewter and was sad to see that it was not. I would totally buy a pewter kestrel keychain fob.

A simple EVE logo T-shirt is an obvious addition - I was surprised to not see one as an option.
Frayze Nissai
Frayze Nissai
Roving Guns Inc.
Mercenary Coalition

Posted - 2016.11.16 00:36:07 - [20] - Quote

I'm assuming that for those shipping fees an actual Nyx delivers them to my door, accompanied by a cargohold full of exotic dancers?

This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Cade Kenobi
Cade Kenobi
Jump Drive Appreciation Society

Posted - 2016.11.16 01:07:36 - [21] - Quote

Those shipping prices are literally day light robbery!
Soyatyin Aikuro
Soyatyin Aikuro
Concordiat
Spaceship Samurai

Posted - 2016.11.16 05:54:01 - [22] - Quote

SSV Normandy Ship Replica
$28.00
Shipping & Handling
$17.70
Grand Total (Excl.Tax)
$45.70

Blood Raiders Travel Mug
$25.00
Shipping & Handling
$31.75
Grand Total (Excl.Tax)
$56.75

nope.jpg
Carl Lauer
Carl Lauer
Special Assault Unit
IT'S ONLY PIXELS

Posted - 2016.11.16 08:07:16 - [23] - Quote

product price: 11.99$
tax: 0.12$
shipping: 40.95$
total: 53.06$

Hm...
I REALLY like the stuff, but nope...

Please find another partner to make it easier for european customers!
Those shipping costs are not OK. :-/
Nana Skalski
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei

Posted - 2016.11.16 08:12:55 - [24] - Quote

Is that zero.zero gear out there? If not, you are completely misinforming people. What?
I see a "Get your zero.zero gear here" written there still in drop down menu.

Also. Isnt an european contry like Poland a good place to deliver stuff thru around europe? Hint hint.

Every part of a game helps to tell a story. =ƒôò

Where is Angry CONCORD guy when you need him.

GëíGïüGëí GÖÑ

Jarno Midumulf
Jarno Midumulf
Riders of Sleipnir
Backdoor Crashers

Posted - 2016.11.16 10:03:28 - [25] - Quote

at first i was YES after all this time i can by me that beer glass i wanted..
but then i saw the prices:

Angels Pub Glass $11.99
sales tax $0.12

that's alright, no problem here.
but then shipping..

USPS Priority Mail International ($40.95)
or
USPS Priority Mail Express International ($62.25)

could you please look at the European shipping cost?
53$ for a beer glass is a bit to much..
Christy Cloud
Christy Cloud
The Mongo Tree
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS

Posted - 2016.11.16 10:18:13 - [26] - Quote

Good to see that the feedback given on the EvE store from way-back, that the shipping fees were hilarious, have been taken on board.

oh.

wait.
Kamideus
Kamideus
Gerk Corporation

Posted - 2016.11.16 11:27:51 - [27] - Quote

Swag item request:

1. Wall Posters of the beautiful ships we fly.
2. Framed artwork or models of said ships.
3. Pullover hoodies, not just zip-ups, each representing a main empire faction, and pirate factions.
4. The black coffee cup looks cool but how can you see how much coffee you have left? Let's get faction colored coffee cups.
5. Option to pay a bit more to get alliance logos on said eve coffee cups.
6. Eve trampoline. yeah, that's right a huge trampoline with the image of a wormhole imprinted on it.
7. Empire & Pirate faction decals/stickers for plastering on anything. Not bumper stickers.
8. Packet of 10 flyers to recruit real people into your corporation in game with instruction on how to download EVE. (Free with every order)
9. Figure out a way to use this store so people who don't play the game can still gift their friends who do play, eve store items and in-game items like Plex or ship skins, etc.

And for my ultimate request item.
10. Leather bound instruction manual for drug manufacturing. Cause it took me two months to figure it all out on my own and no one should have to suffer like I did.

Also not a swag item request but a sensible request for any future drug manufacturing structures released in any future patches.... please let us cloak the structure... putting the "shade" back into shady business.
Christy Cloud
Christy Cloud
The Mongo Tree
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS

Posted - 2016.11.16 11:56:00 - [28] - Quote

Also I don't know when I got in a time machine back to the 1990's in terms of web design, but if I try open a link in a new tab it just takes me to the image of the product.

http://i.imgur.com/TtjaaUG.gifv

GG.

:ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp:
Delarian Rox
Delarian Rox
MLG Corporation
VYDRA RELOLDED

Posted - 2016.11.16 12:10:49 - [29] - Quote

How about faction jackets and something with classic E from menu? After you'll fix shipping prices
Alexa Dethahal
Alexa Dethahal
Adorable Woodland Animals

Posted - 2016.11.16 13:01:20 - [30] - Quote

Will women's sizes be added at a later date?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,08s, ref 20240419/1541
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.