Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:The EVE Store Is Back Online!

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
Kolodi Ramal
Kolodi Ramal
Sanxing

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.11.16 16:21:58 - [31] - Quote

Christy Cloud wrote:
Also I don't know when I got in a time machine back to the 1990's in terms of web design, but if I try open a link in a new tab it just takes me to the image of the product.

http://i.imgur.com/TtjaaUG.gifv

GG.

:ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp:

You literally clicked on "Open image in new tab". L2use your browser.
Dominous Nolen
Dominous Nolen
We're Happy In Wormhole Space

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.11.16 20:47:03 - [32] - Quote

WTB Racial/pirate faction logo themed gear, Shirts, Hoodies, hats, patches
Quafe brand apparel
That Gurista Duffel from the Zero.Zero Collection was actually pretty awesome.

Edit: Those shipping prices for international still kinda hurt the wallet. $40.00 USD hoodie before conversion + at minimum 35.00 USD to ship... at current conversion rate... $100.00 CDN before taxes and I'm sure customs fees...Yeesh
God damn it sucks when the dollar is in the toilet

@dominousnolen

TehHouse
TehHouse
Imperium Technologies
V. O. I. D.

Posted - 2016.11.16 20:54:33 - [33] - Quote

Found out today they're selling stuff on the site that they don't actually have and don't plan to restock:

Quote:

Thank you for your order.
Unfortunately, we are out of stock on the How Do I Warp to Something T-shirt in Med as well as the Lacrimix in Medium. I donGÇÖt believe we will be replenishing these shirts.

If you like, we can issue you a credit for these and ship the rest of your order. If youGÇÖd like another item in their place, please do let me know. We do have the polos in MED, besides the other shirts you ordered.

Thanks!
Stacey

Might want to keep this in mind when you order.
Sapheni
Sapheni
Black Moon Mining

Posted - 2016.11.16 21:42:16 - [34] - Quote

Stylish clothing with discreet EVE logos that normal people would wear. Including socks.
Wallets / key pouches (leather or fabric)
Manbags [which don't have "Guristas" painted on the side]
Ties
Racial logo cufflinks / tie pins
Pens
Wall /desk calendars
Mice/keyboards/mousemats
Duvet and pillow case with EVE star map (oh yes!)
Towels with EVE logo / racial/pirate logo
Ship models

+Affordable for normal people
Olivier Coreli
Olivier Coreli
Coreli Drive Yards
Corelum Syndicate

Posted - 2016.11.17 19:47:12 - [35] - Quote

TehHouse wrote:
Found out today they're selling stuff on the site that they don't actually have and don't plan to restock:

Quote:

Unfortunately, we are out of stock on the How Do I Warp to Something T-shirt in Med as well as the Lacrimix in Medium. I donGÇÖt believe we will be replenishing these shirts.

If you like, we can issue you a credit for these and ship the rest of your order. If youGÇÖd like another item in their place, please do let me know. We do have the polos in MED, besides the other shirts you ordered.

Thanks!
Stacey

Might want to keep this in mind when you order, especially seeing as you can't get a refund in the event they don't have what you ordered, only a store credit.

Scammed in real life. Lol
Winter Archipelago
Winter Archipelago
Autumn Industrial Enterprises

Posted - 2016.11.17 19:55:16 - [36] - Quote

TehHouse wrote:

Might want to keep this in mind when you order, especially seeing as you can't get a refund in the event they don't have what you ordered, only a store credit.

If you used a credit card, dispute it with the card company and explain the situation. Don't let scummy online retailers screw you over.

For the Newbies: The 8 Golden Rules - The Magic 14 Skills - Finding the Right Corp - EVE University Wiki

Messenger Of Truth
Messenger Of Truth
Butlerian Crusade

Posted - 2016.11.17 21:00:17 - [37] - Quote

TehHouse wrote:

Quote:

Thanks!
Stacey

Before ordering a new set of matching pitch-cutlery, can I suggest that this might only be the salesperson trying to retain the sale, rather than flat out refusing a refund.

I would suggest that if you don't want store credit, that you explicitly state that you would like a refund, and you would most likely be given one.

Trade Hub Price Checker: stop.hammerti.me.uk/pricecheck

Visit "Haulers Channel" in game for all matters courier-related.

Citadel name/system API: stop.hammerti.me.uk/api

Dark Lord Trump
Dark Lord Trump
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde

Posted - 2016.11.17 21:07:09 - [38] - Quote

I'd like to see some ship models in there. What I wouldn't give for an Erebus model...

I'm going to build a big wall that will keep the Gallente out, and they're going to pay for it!

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2016.11.17 21:50:19 - [39] - Quote

TehHouse wrote:

Quote:

Thanks!
Stacey

We just spoke to our partner, the reply was taken out of context.

They only offer refunds, not store credit if they don't have something in stock.

The "offering a credit" part means offering a refund, not store credit :)

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Ralph King-Griffin
Ralph King-Griffin
Devils Rejects 666
The Devil's Warrior Alliance

Posted - 2016.11.17 22:12:26 - [40] - Quote

Those shipping costs to the EU are insulting.

Nope.

We're Back in Business ,

have your very own Meeny Faced Bastards on call today

=]|[=

lord xavier
lord xavier
Rubbed Out
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS

Posted - 2016.11.17 22:23:03 - [41] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
TehHouse wrote:

Quote:

Thanks!
Stacey

We just spoke to our partner, the reply was taken out of context.

They only offer refunds, not store credit if they don't have something in stock.

The "offering a credit" part means offering a refund, not store credit :)

Hardly, he was offering credit and promoting other items. So, they aren't "only" offering refunds.

Cien Banchiere
Cien Banchiere
Extrinsic Arcadia Distribution

Posted - 2016.11.17 22:59:26 - [42] - Quote

I'm curious as to why these items, and I assume more, are in such limited numbers.
Raalic
Raalic
Apotheosis.
Rejection Of Sovereignty

Posted - 2016.11.18 02:25:24 - [43] - Quote

A $9 mug costs $71.80 to ship to Australia. A $20 shirt even more.
That's a pretty firm kick in the pants, guys.
XODIOS Katelo
XODIOS Katelo
Quantum Singularities
Half Massed

Posted - 2016.11.18 03:58:44 - [44] - Quote

Raalic wrote:

Same for NZ. It'd better be same day delivery for that price!
AnzacPaul
AnzacPaul
Tactically Challenged
Tactical Supremacy

Posted - 2016.11.18 04:17:32 - [45] - Quote

Raalic wrote:

Obvious from the lack of CCP support in this thread their care factor of shipping costs is exactly zero point zero.

I'd happily buy some stuff, but $70 postage for a 9$ item?

RollRoll
TehHouse
TehHouse
Imperium Technologies
V. O. I. D.

Posted - 2016.11.18 04:37:52 - [46] - Quote

Cien Banchiere wrote:
I'm curious as to why these items, and I assume more, are in such limited numbers.

This was my problem with it, way more than getting something else or money refunded.

At Vegas when they ran out of these same items they said they'd be available on the store when it launched. Well, I was order #23, I ordered pretty quick once the site was live on store.eve.com. Did they only have <22 Lacrimix/How Do I Warp To Something shirts for the launch? Did they let the first guy buy 500 of them?

They still have listed as purchasable all the stuff they told me yesterday was out of stock. I might be alone here, but that seems really unethical to me, especially given how hard to get some of these shirts are (I've been to EVE Vegas 2015/2016 without being able to buy a Lacrimix shirt...)

Why can't their website show stock like any other ecommerce site?
Isam Sorei
Isam Sorei
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.11.18 05:53:51 - [47] - Quote

AnzacPaul wrote:

I'd happily buy some stuff, but $70 postage for a 9$ item?

RollRoll

They announced that international shipping has to be addressed and is currently sub-par.

So right now, I'd suggest:

Ask fellow players/corp/alliance mates from US if they would take your order and send it to you. Trust and funds provided, though.
Asssassin X
Asssassin X
Nameless.

Posted - 2016.11.18 06:51:58 - [48] - Quote

Glad to finally see the store is back.

Unfortunately it's the same overpriced crap being peddled once again with ridiculous shipping fees to anywhere but America.

You can find nearly the same items cheaper if you just google Eve online merchandise.

CCP you once again ****** up but it no longer surprise's me.
Pierre Lefranc
Pierre Lefranc
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.11.18 07:17:13 - [49] - Quote

So, if you're looking for ideas, here are a few (you asked for it, we deliver)

- Earings for the style-conscious capsuleers : lots of space mates around work in IT. Some of us are abit stylish, but the Mario-kart-formless-teeshirt-over-an-overwashed-jean-combo isn't always acceptable when meeting Marketing corporate rogue drones in those shittalking contests arenas we call meetings. But, hey, since we're modern, we can have earings, which is nice.

- Cufflinks : see above

- Stickers : we all have dumps on our laptops that need stylish repairs.

- Genuine(tm) Nanite Paste duct tape. And a more expensive Federation Navy edition for the dedicated.

- Car stickers : so many ideas my fingers can't handle (but my car body's ready)

- "Breeder slave" tee-shirt : will only be available is size S for lore reasons, (but still be available in some special edition, in size S only, for AT winners)

- Authentic cardboard Friendship : of course, CCP_Guard will be in charge of its design. the optionnal pink "Friendship is magic" sticker being protected by third-party PI will be made available as a darknet download only

- The "Warp to the dancefloor" card : a card you can fit in your wallet. When hassled by anyone IRL, you just put that card in her face and scream "Warp to the dancefloor" and she'll prolly leave in awe. the "Harden the funk up" card might also be considered

- Amarr holy water. Every armor ship needs it, as you already know.

- Vanity e-mail addresses : A decent universe conquest & domination plan needs plannification, spreadsheets & Gantt charts. An Eve-themed e-mail address is a natural complement for that.

Things you prolly won't do, yet should :

- Piercings : the natural complement for cufflinks and earings. Don't ask me to elaborate on that one.

- Canned yeast-brewed icelandic delicacies with a CCP seal : yeah, I'm talked about these raw shark bones brews etc. you can find in rural areas. The best gift you can offer to your deared ennemies (check the salt level, it's awesome). Might also be on-stream consumed during live fleet welps by seafood-loving (or not) FCs. Might also be conditionned for use as a pizza extra-topping for you all pizza hackers around. Should also provide a decent press coverage for Iceland (Yeah !) and CCP (**** Yeah !!).

(this post might be edited when I'll be drunk enough and might come back with worse ideas)

--
I'm not gay, I'm French
Swizzles Saissore
Swizzles Saissore
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team

Posted - 2016.11.18 07:42:29 - [50] - Quote

When you consider I can jump on Ali Express and get Eve Online knock-offs with the usual prices but with free postage the $71 to ship a coffee mug to Australia is insulting really. I thought it was a mistake but its clearly not.

I wanna give you money CCP but damn you makin it hard.
knobber Jobbler
knobber Jobbler
Bat Country
Pandemic Legion

Posted - 2016.11.18 07:57:47 - [51] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
As announced in this news article the EVE Store is back online.

At this point in time we have a few products on offer while we make sure that distribution and billing is working without any usability issues, then from there we'll look at add more and more swag to the store going forward.

We're currently looking at expanding the inventory of merchandise, and we'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on what kind of EVE Swag you'd like to see for sale.

Feel free to post in this thread with your comments, feedback and suggestions for stuff you'd like to see on sale.

You can find the store over at STORE.EVE.COM

Reasonable shipping costs to the UK for a start. I'm not going to buy anything from your store when I'll be paying more in shipping than the cost of the item and then get a duties charge on top of that.

Also, UPS is terrible. Fedex will do the same thing for cheaper and faster.
Pierre Lefranc
Pierre Lefranc
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2016.11.18 08:08:42 - [52] - Quote

So, if you're looking for ideas, here are a few (you asked for it, we deliver)

- Earings for the style-conscious capsuleers : lots of space mates around work in IT. Some of us are abit stylish, but the Mario-kart-formless-teeshirt-over-an-overwashed-jean-combo isn't always acceptable when meeting Marketing corporate rogue drones in those shittalking contests arenas we call meetings. But, hey, since we're modern, we can have earings, which is nice.

- Cufflinks : see above

- Stickers : we all have dumps on our laptops that need stylish repairs. So do our fridges, (heat insulated) ovens, etc..

- Genuine(tm) Nanite Paste duct tape. And a more expensive Federation Navy edition for the dedicated.

- Car stickers : so many ideas my fingers can't handle them all (but my car body's ready)

- "Breeder slave" tee-shirt : will only be available is size S for lore reasons, (but still be available in some special edition, in size S only, for AT winners) #LoreMatters

- Authentic cardboard Friendship : of course, CCP_Guard will be in charge of its design. the optionnal pink "Friendship is magic" sticker being protected by third-party PI will be made available as a darknet download only

- The "Warp to the dancefloor" card : a card you can fit in your wallet. When hassled by anyone IRL, you just put that card in her face and scream "Warp to the dancefloor" and she'll prolly leave in awe. the "Harden the funk up" card might also be considered

- Amarr holy water. Every armor ship needs it, as you already know.

- Vanity e-mail addresses : A decent universe conquest & domination plan needs plannification, spreadsheets & Gantt charts. An Eve-themed e-mail address is a natural complement for that.

- Jita local chan immunity in-game cheatcode : you'd sell thousands of these (but it migh be sold in the Aurum store). Corp chan immunity code might also be nice.

- Temporary tatoos

- a Furrier box, a heiress, well, you get the idea #LoreMatters

Things you prolly won't do, yet should :

- Piercings : the natural complement for cufflinks and earings. Don't ask me to elaborate on that one.

- Canned yeast-brewed icelandic delicacies with a CCP seal : yeah, I'm talked about these raw shark bones brews etc. you can find in rural areas. The best gift you can offer to your deared ennemies (check the salt level, it's over 9000 !). Might also be on-stream consumed during live fleet welps by seafood-loving (or not) FCs. Might also be conditionned for use as a pizza extra-topping for you all pizza hackers around. Should also provide a decent press coverage for Iceland (Yeah !) and CCP (**** Yeah !!).

- Genuine Salt : Everybody needs it, or you're not trying hard enough

- Certified snail mail killmails : for the killboard conscious capsuleers, keeping real life memories of your best moments in Eve, just sell certified killmails and send them from Iceland like most sport federations do for athletes achieving some results

(this post might be edited when I'll be drunk enough and might come back with worse ideas)

--
I'm not gay, I'm French
Christy Cloud
Christy Cloud
The Mongo Tree
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS

Posted - 2016.11.18 09:34:47 - [53] - Quote

Kolodi Ramal wrote:
Christy Cloud wrote:
Also I don't know when I got in a time machine back to the 1990's in terms of web design, but if I try open a link in a new tab it just takes me to the image of the product.

http://i.imgur.com/TtjaaUG.gifv

GG.

:ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp::ccp:

You literally clicked on "Open image in new tab". L2use your browser.

Thanks for the input.

However let's just ignore the fact that the image has an anchor on it but the href points to the image itself, not to the store page.

the action that directs you to the store page is stored in a javascript called which triggers on an onClick() event, meaning the only way you can get to the store page is to actually click.

Right click, open in new tab
CTRL + click

all result in the image.

But y'know - thanks for the input.
Techies Demolitions
Techies Demolitions
Alpha Waffles
PANCAKES.

Posted - 2016.11.18 10:26:15 - [54] - Quote

I love how those promises about partnering with ThinkGeek and not charging absurd prices like they had with Musterbrand for not only the items but for the shipping have been thrown out the window entirely.

"Want a $25 shirt? Sorry it costs us $22 to mail it to you." - CCP

Edit - Also lmao at how kitschy those items are and how much you're charging.
Christy Cloud
Christy Cloud
The Mongo Tree
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS

Posted - 2016.11.18 11:08:01 - [55] - Quote

Techies Demolitions wrote:
I love how those promises about partnering with ThinkGeek and not charging absurd prices like they had with Musterbrand for not only the items but for the shipping have been thrown out the window entirely.

"Want a $25 shirt? Sorry it costs us $22 to mail it to you." - CCP

Edit - Also lmao at how kitschy those items are and how much you're charging.

Let's not forget the true classic

"In the future we're going to make EvE merchandise available to everyone! In entirely unrelated news here's a nyx model that's only $1800"
Techies Demolitions
Techies Demolitions
Alpha Waffles
PANCAKES.

Posted - 2016.11.18 12:11:08 - [56] - Quote

Speaking of which, did they ever release that?
Christy Cloud
Christy Cloud
The Mongo Tree
PURPLE HELMETED WARRIORS

Posted - 2016.11.18 12:31:21 - [57] - Quote

Still on pre-order
Techies Demolitions
Techies Demolitions
Alpha Waffles
PANCAKES.

Posted - 2016.11.18 12:37:48 - [58] - Quote

I'd also like to point out The YeTee.com as a good site to use as well. This shirt costs a whopping $17

http://theyetee.com/shop/detail.php?itemid=PAPER-FoxOnly

Let's see how much it costs to ship it from their store in the USA to South Korea (half a planet and international shipping).

http://i.imgur.com/ZyEYWCs.jpg

Woah! $22.50 total? That's a $5.50 charge for international shipping. Golly gee willikers that's affordable for shipping.

To put this in comparison, to buy the cheapest shirt on the EVE Store ($19) and have it shipped to you just within the USA is $30. I can get a better looking/designed shirt shipped internationally for cheaper which is comical.
Tallardar
Tallardar
Alpha Waffles
PANCAKES.

Posted - 2016.11.18 12:53:06 - [59] - Quote

Good to see all our feedback about the previous iteration of the store was taken to heart. What with the chief complaint being overpriced tat that was incredibly expensive to ship anywhere.

Pandemic Horde Tutorial Videos | Monthly Nullsec Recap

Tallardar
Tallardar
Alpha Waffles
PANCAKES.

Posted - 2016.11.18 12:53:52 - [60] - Quote

knobber Jobbler wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
As announced in this news article the EVE Store is back online.

At this point in time we have a few products on offer while we make sure that distribution and billing is working without any usability issues, then from there we'll look at add more and more swag to the store going forward.

We're currently looking at expanding the inventory of merchandise, and we'd love to hear your thoughts and suggestions on what kind of EVE Swag you'd like to see for sale.

Feel free to post in this thread with your comments, feedback and suggestions for stuff you'd like to see on sale.

You can find the store over at STORE.EVE.COM

Reasonable shipping costs to the UK for a start. I'm not going to buy anything from your store when I'll be paying more in shipping than the cost of the item and then get a duties charge on top of that.

Also, UPS is terrible. Fedex will do the same thing for cheaper and faster.

They're not using UPS, they're using USPS. Two different things.

Pandemic Horde Tutorial Videos | Monthly Nullsec Recap

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,13s, ref 20240423/1604
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.