Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Unscheduled Downtime - 2016/01/10

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
Akis Talanas
Akis Talanas
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.01.10 13:15:57 - [211] - Quote

s0ft wrote:
Luspy Corsa wrote:
s0ft wrote:
come on, where is boobs!? :-)

DEPLOYING BOOBS

CCP DEPLOYING BOOBS ! Cool

Boobs are overrated...just fat in a skin pocket :-)
Zen Chaser
Zen Chaser
PYM Technologies
Pinnacle Federation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.01.10 13:16:02 - [212] - Quote

Shalmon Aliatus wrote:
Did Trump build a firewall around your servers and made you pay for it?

Ruthless. True but sill ruthless. Hey, just like EVE. Shocked
sergey makaronoff
sergey makaronoff
House of Rising Sun

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:16:10 - [213] - Quote

http://www.materinstvo.ru/skins/default/public/images/articles/s6310_1291631201_2.jpg
Fabada Asturiana23
Fabada Asturiana23
Refugiados

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:16:24 - [214] - Quote

Ohhhhh CCP gime 100 000 sp. Thanks sires
Ron Berkut
Ron Berkut
Berkut n' Slift's

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:17:10 - [215] - Quote

Its probably my mobile depot too close to a citadel that crashed the whole game. Sorry for that guys.
Rhava Noth
Rhava Noth
Pandemic Horde Inc.
Pandemic Horde

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:17:15 - [216] - Quote

IM IN BOIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Akis Talanas
Akis Talanas
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:17:17 - [217] - Quote

Trump can't be dissed too much...in neither way......
Joviany White
Joviany White
Space Flakes

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:18:08 - [218] - Quote

And no free SP... Shame.
The Devils Cousin
The Devils Cousin
Evian Industries
EVIAN NATION

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:18:38 - [219] - Quote

Dude hurry up i'm so bored lol
Akis Talanas
Akis Talanas
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:19:39 - [220] - Quote

The Devils Cousin wrote:
Dude hurry up i'm so bored lol

It's up for 5 min now :P
Joe Turnbull
Joe Turnbull
Federation Interstellar Resources
Silent Infinity

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:19:43 - [221] - Quote

wonder if we'll get a 2nd "emergency downtime" again like last time this happened XD
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:20:25 - [222] - Quote

Tranquility is now back online and accepting connections, running 118.10.

We will provide more information on the re-deployment of 119.1 once we have further information on when it will be released.

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

THORAMAN
THORAMAN
ASTAROTH ENTERPRISES

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:21:02 - [223] - Quote

459 players online

420 on jita

JEZZZZZ, even the jita spammers are already there.
Slava Gagarin
Slava Gagarin
Space Traffic Control
Soviet-Union

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:21:16 - [224] - Quote

Dear CCP workers , can you do something about time dilation (TIDI ) , its hard and boring to play with tidi .
Perhaps you can change some gameplay ? for example : stop spammers , stop scammers , do not allow to trade alpha-clones in trade hubs ?

Less lags + tidi , better gameplay and faster battles , no need all shiny effects realy , do something with eveonline , 5 years ago it was faster , simple and better . Now eve got to much buttons to much options , make it simple like ---> counter strike 1.2

Big smile

best regards CCP
Koebmand
Koebmand
Silverflames

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:21:19 - [225] - Quote

TQ is back up.
Sir Dude
Sir Dude
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:21:36 - [226] - Quote

I'm a millennial....I'm going to have a trantrum episode about the unfairness and ridiculousness of this situation. I simply can't believe it.

The horror of not getting what I want instantly. I protest very strongly.

Lol
Akis Talanas
Akis Talanas
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:21:45 - [227] - Quote

Let's have a rollback to 2005 :-)
serenity wilkinson
serenity wilkinson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:22:35 - [228] - Quote

thanks for the hard work keep it up

W Thomson
StarRanger
StarRanger
Atlantis Kingdom
The Volition Cult

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:24:00 - [229] - Quote

server up and running, working like normal again, thanks guys! Cool

=ƒîƒ Playing with spaceships since 2003, serious business! =ƒÜÇ

Tommy Wiese
Tommy Wiese
German-Minning

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:24:22 - [230] - Quote

Chitose Ayakawa wrote:
seriously
DUE TO ISSUES WITH THE 119.1 RELEASE, WE WILL BE REDEPLOYING 118.10 ???

Didnt you test your patch before release ?

For little games thats possible ^^ but eve online is a persisten world with very very very very lots of players ^^

so tests are possible but never shows what will really happens xD because for fulltests you would need the same amount of players - and i have never seen a testgroup with some hundred tausend players ;)

this is only possible for games in betastate ^^ because then are all players are the testgroup xD
Saxhorn
Saxhorn
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:25:25 - [231] - Quote

Lattimer Larkin wrote:
Hey, look, my first downtime! So, what's the longest anyone remembers a downtime lasting? I'd love to hear some stories!

I'm not sure on the longest single DT.

There was a hack/intrusion that got detected and they simply went black whilst they worked out what/how/why it happened. That was a sudden unscheduled downtime. I think Eve and all it's websites were offline for a day or two? They did explain after the fact why they suddenly just pulled the plug out. That was a long time ago.

The worst patch I recall was Red Moon Rising. It took a long, long time to get the game back to a state where it was actually reliable enough to play,

That was the one someone else recalls as the one where they broke the stargates. Yeah you got stuck in a system and couldn't get in or out.

The patches since have gone much smoother.

Test servers usually are scaled own version of the real thing. You can't always build a model the same size as the real deal. So testing doesn't always show up performance problems.

Since the servers actually started up on 119 but then started to chug it seems like one slipped through the testing phase.
Beralym
Beralym
Hall Of Stone

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:29:15 - [232] - Quote

Khya Rovixx wrote:
Well, if anyone is interested in using this opportunity to start a new book, of the many I can recommend, these two are exceptional:

"Now - The Physics of Time" - by Richard A. Muller
"From Eternity to Here - The Quest for the Ultimate Theory of Time" - by Sean M Carroll

Or, for fiction, I think Peter F. Hamilton's "Commonwealth Saga" > "Void trilogy" and Alastair Reynolds' "Revelation Space" series are pretty good (for the most part).

Peter F. Hamilton ruined reading for me. After reading "the night's dawn" trilogy everything else seemed incredibly amateur. I've honestly not been able to get more than a few chapters into anything after finishing that series half a decade ago.
Trisha Void
Trisha Void
Silver Leaf Commerce Co.
Greater D.U.S.K. Coalition

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:35:06 - [233] - Quote

I hope next time the a patch gets deployed there's nobody around in the server room firing their Electron Blaster anymore...
Thonys Visser
Thonys Visser
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:39:02 - [234] - Quote

Woehhoe..
I just discovered ......YOU YUBE... (or something)

and discovered some EVE movies

i have had a great..... down time.... :))
Tsao Aubbes
Tsao Aubbes
Imperial Mining Incorporated
Brothers of Tangra

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:45:14 - [235] - Quote

Is SiSi being mirrored today?

Drone Region Resident - ORE Fangirl

Boss Bunny
Boss Bunny
SOLIS inc

Posted - 2017.01.10 13:57:10 - [236] - Quote

yay
Lynx Sygnal
Lynx Sygnal
State Protectorate
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.01.10 14:03:49 - [237] - Quote

thanks for the hard work CCP
Tom Paine
Tom Paine
Aideron Robotics

Posted - 2017.01.10 14:25:28 - [238] - Quote

Max Deveron wrote:
Did you check the firing order on the spark plug wiring?

If it's 180 out, it still won't start.
Mercuria Dallocort
Mercuria Dallocort
Ebola City
Smile 'n' Wave

Posted - 2017.01.10 14:48:33 - [239] - Quote

Akis Talanas wrote:

Yes, back to 2005 make rifter the best frigate again!!
Sergey Hawk
Sergey Hawk
The Sith Syndicate
REFORD

Posted - 2017.01.10 14:50:02 - [240] - Quote

Akis Talanas wrote:

or at least to February 8 2016 when we still had old camera with custom tracking position...

Aura: "You need to be within range to execute this function."

Kimi Räikkönen: GÇ£Leave me alone, I know what IGÇÖm doing.GÇ¥

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240419/1612
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.