Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Single Sign On Issues After Deployment of 119.5

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
Anybis Maier
Anybis Maier
RUSSIAN MEDVEDI CORPORATION

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.05.09 13:01:46 - [61] - Quote

-+-+-ü-+-¦ -Ç-Å-¦-¦ -+-+-+-ï-é-+-¦ -+ -â-¦-¦-+-¦-+-+-Å -â-ç-¦-é-+-ï-à -+-¦-+-+-ü-¦-¦ -ü -+-+-â-+-ç-¦-Ç-¦--+-+-¦-é-+-Ç-+-¦-+ -¦-¦-+-¦-¦,-+-+-+-â-ç-+-+ -¦-+-ü-é-â-+ -¦ -+-¦-Ç-â.
Yinmatook
Yinmatook
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.05.09 13:03:16 - [62] - Quote

CCP Falcon wrote:
UPDATE - 12:45 UTC - PLEX SERVICES HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFFLINE WHILE WE INVESTIGATE THE ISSUE

Finally managed to get logged in (had to verify the shared cache) and now I see that instead of 500 PLEX in my PLEX Vault, I have 257.

Apparently, CCP needs to add "test the f'kng change" to the list of steps before rolling things out.
Q335T0R 6109
Q335T0R 6109
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2017.05.09 13:05:04 - [63] - Quote

Captain Campion wrote:
usual process:
1. click eve launcher shortcut
2. eve launcher opens

today's process:
1. click eve launcher shortcut
nothing appears
2. you look in the system tray and realise the launcher has launched
3. double click the launcher in the system tray
launcher opens but is messed up...

launcher messed up
picture: http://imgur.com/a/Ny4e4

sometimes looks like this instead
http://imgur.com/a/AOHxk
then eventually does this
http://imgur.com/a/QHb4f

The "...then eventually does this" state goes away after "reset launcher to defaults".
Robert Muse
Robert Muse
Mech Holding's
Mech Alliance

Posted - 2017.05.09 13:07:51 - [64] - Quote

Yinmatook wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:
UPDATE - 12:45 UTC - PLEX SERVICES HAVE BEEN TAKEN OFFLINE WHILE WE INVESTIGATE THE ISSUE

Finally managed to get logged in (had to verify the shared cache) and now I see that instead of 500 PLEX in my PLEX Vault, I have 257.

Apparently, CCP needs to add "test the f'kng change" to the list of steps before rolling things out.

Well they had it on SISI for some time, typical fubar as per things of late.
Dominus Alterai
Dominus Alterai
ShekelSquad
Interhole Revenue Service

Posted - 2017.05.09 13:11:09 - [65] - Quote

Yinmatook wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:

same. Apparently CCP(round) has struck again.

Reducing your holes to a quivering mess since 2009.

Jagtor
Jagtor
Blue Republic
RvB - BLUE Republic

Posted - 2017.05.09 13:12:13 - [66] - Quote

Xenos Yifu wrote:
Change Launcher english and its works.

Yeh changes language to german and accounts re appeared so changed it back to English and they are still there and I can log in :)
nice fix
Sebastian Sigma
Sebastian Sigma
Syndicate Enterprise
Ghost Legion.

Posted - 2017.05.09 13:14:18 - [67] - Quote

Had all Log-in Tokens reset. Logged in all accounts again. it works now
badside
badside
Dauphin Enterprises Inc.

Posted - 2017.05.09 13:16:44 - [68] - Quote

Oh well took me 1 hour to get in. Then Hangar is all dark, can't see my ship. Everything is real slow. Changing Desktop to eve background, and going to do some work. Looks like Eve is dead today. Jita is full of people trying to sell Plex for old prices. Another day in CCP paradise. I think we all deserve some Pacifiers as compensation for this CCP twister up. Roll
Michael Foley Tivianne
Michael Foley Tivianne
Darkness Rising
W.A.S.T.Y.A.

Posted - 2017.05.09 13:20:19 - [69] - Quote

I get to the character selection screen but can't select a character. Any ideas?
Tato MCSE
Tato MCSE
EVE University
Ivy League

Posted - 2017.05.09 13:21:33 - [70] - Quote

Changing language to something else than English and back works like a champ.
Robert Muse
Robert Muse
Mech Holding's
Mech Alliance

Posted - 2017.05.09 13:23:44 - [71] - Quote

Tato MCSE wrote:
Changing language to something else than English and back works like a champ.

Didn't for me.

Had to manually re-enter
Arcainus Ormand
Arcainus Ormand
The Scope
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.05.09 13:23:45 - [72] - Quote

Your kidding right? investigating...lol What is the first thing you do...take plex services off line...you know what the problem is...you got a bizzion people trying to buy plex to sell it on the market so they can get skill injectors before the market reacts...LOL you guys kill me. OH I forgot...all on one server...tranquility. roflmao
Krytia Ernaga
Krytia Ernaga
Pleasant Peninsula Productions
Sanctuary Pact

Posted - 2017.05.09 13:30:21 - [73] - Quote

ETA on correction? Tried to load launcher this AM and it's giving me the "blank screen" issue reported by other users, and when I can connect I get DCed in about 15-20 mins
Steve Ronuken
Steve Ronuken
Fuzzwork Enterprises
Vote Steve Ronuken for CSM

Posted - 2017.05.09 13:32:57 - [74] - Quote

Yinmatook wrote:
CCP Falcon wrote:

Isn't that your converted aurum?

Any plex which were converted are probably still in your hangar

Woo! CSM XI!

Fuzzwork Enterprises

Twitter: @fuzzysteve on Twitter

Axhind
Axhind
Eternity INC.
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2017.05.09 13:46:25 - [75] - Quote

Who the hell came up with the idea to "simplify" the audio settings? That is the worst change you have done in quite a while. Please bring back the settings. People playing EVE are not ******** consolers and can handle more than two settings at the same time.

PS: Stop dumbing down things!
CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.05.09 13:49:55 - [76] - Quote

Login issues now appear to be resolved - We are in monitoring mode!

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Pages: 1 2 [3] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240328/1334
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.