C C P
C C P Alliance
|Posted - 2017.06.06 16:39:27 -
 - Quote
EVE TV is offering advertising space during its coverage of Alliance Tournament XV, live in August. Your advert will be played before matches on the live stream of the tournament. Put your corporation, your web site, your capital ship trade business or any EVE related advert on the biggest ad space available. Additionally, we will be making these adds available to community groups that are also streaming during the first two weekends.
As always there is no charge to run a player advert on EVE TV for the Alliance Tournament.
- All video material must be Eve related!
- The item/service being advertised must be Eve related.
- Advert can not include copyrighted music or visuals.
- The advert must be suitable for all ages.
- Content must be respectable (no attack ads) and suitable for broadcast.
- Adverts must be in English.
- The quality of the advert must reflect positively on EVE itself, we will give comments and advice on improving the quality of the video until we can accept it.
The deadline for each CCP Broadcast weekend of the tournament is midnight on the Tuesday of that week. ThatGGVs August 8th and 15th. If accepted your advert will be shown on all the subsequent weekends of the tournament. We recommend that you submit it earlier than that date if you want to be sure your advert will be included. For addition to the community library, please make sure you have submitted your videos by July 25th.
- Videos should have a resolution of 1920x1080 with a 1:1 pixel aspect ratio; adverts will not be accepted in any other resolutions. Videos should not contain vertical black bars.
- Videos should be 25 frames per second. adverts will not be accepted at any other frame rate.
- Time length should be exactly 15 Seconds long.
- If you are using Royalty Free / Creative Commons Music then credit the author somewhere in the end plate of your video. An end plate is where you typically put your Logo, Url and such
- Video codec should be Mp4 or MOV file with H.264 as a compressor at 15 to 20Mbps.
- Label your video file appropriately. Example: AllianceName_AdTitle_AT15.mp4
- Each corp/alliance/website is allocated one ad slot in each cycle. You can submit multiple adverts but they will rotate with each cycle of all the tournament ads.
Royalty Free music
We don't want to take any chances of getting into trouble for using copyrighted material so I suggest you consider using Royalty free. There is a vast amount of Royalty Free music online so it should be easy finding a suitable track to back up those pretty visuals.
If you are not sure on how Creative Commons works this image explains it nicely.
Creative Commons Simplified
Here are a few suggestions for music communities.
Creative Commons Music Communities
This YouTube channel by AudioPad has over 250 tracks. To use the music, simply read the licence in the description of each video.
AudioPad - Royalty Free YouTube channel
Additionally, you are free to use EVE sounds in your submissions.
Please contact us at [email protected] to submit your video and to ask any questions. If you would also like us to add your advertisement to our rotation for the o7 show, please indicate as such when you submit it.
Any service being advertised must be free to players or accessed using in game currency. If you are interested in advertising a paid service or items not directly related to EVE please contact us at [email protected].
CCP Logibro // EVE Universe Community Team // Distributor of Nanites // Patron Saint of Logistics