Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:Unscheduled Downtime - 2017/06/15

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: 1 [2] :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 2 post(s)
ReacToR FromEarth
ReacToR FromEarth
Cunabula

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.06.15 11:44:05 - [31] - Quote

I was in space drones and probes. Who do I get them back??? When compensate for 11 hours stopped study skills???
Robert Knox
Robert Knox
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2017.06.15 11:44:10 - [32] - Quote

CCP Falcon is so manly.
Samual LJackson
Samual LJackson
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation

Posted - 2017.06.15 11:45:02 - [33] - Quote

Thank you for such a quick response, good job guys,
Joey Bags
Joey Bags
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State

Posted - 2017.06.15 11:46:32 - [34] - Quote

I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you.

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you can't pick your friends nose. Unless you podded them...and collected their corpse.

Klee Nex Boxx
Klee Nex Boxx
Star Explorers
Reckoning Star Alliance

Posted - 2017.06.15 11:46:44 - [35] - Quote

Geofrey Nyssen wrote:
if ur lucky ur drones might still be there, as there is no reset in the space (i think), otherwise if ur near iyen i can provide u with any drones ud need.

I guess I was lucky....My drones docked before the boot.....but I was at a relic site, in the middle of scanning down a can, when poofage occurred!! sigh.... Now I have to stick around, since I'm in WH space and not cloaked .....I'm afraid it will auto log me in and I'll get slammed with the treasure chests about to burst. It wouldn't have happened if I had an empty hold......
CaZio
CaZio
RELAXED

Posted - 2017.06.15 11:47:06 - [36] - Quote

Goons nerfed your server --- LolCool
Ix Method
Ix Method
Tribal Liberation Force
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2017.06.15 11:47:17 - [37] - Quote

CaZio wrote:
SMOKE LESS WEED ....

unbelivable whats going on here currently... its not single coincidences, its EVERY DAY and thats anoying ... may be you should work on this issues instead of nerfing **** :/

OR JUST TAKE YOUR TIME and make a longer DOWNTIME like some years ago!!!

Really guys... 10min downtime... we can live with 30 min ...at least some time to do something in RL RollCool

Corp name checks out.

Travelling at the speed of love.

Anaan Kayra
Anaan Kayra
Cuervos Imperiales
Goonswarm Federation

Posted - 2017.06.15 11:47:42 - [38] - Quote

Cybertherion wrote:
I have a feeling a lot of people will complain and cry for SP about this.

Permaband them.

don't tell the gods what to do, they will god you around
Meer Khat
Meer Khat
The CodeX Alliance Executive Holdings Corporation
The CodeX Alliance

Posted - 2017.06.15 11:48:17 - [39] - Quote

Yay its back online
Buoytender Bob
Buoytender Bob
Ronin Exploration Mission and Mining

Posted - 2017.06.15 11:48:32 - [40] - Quote

The one time i get up way early in the morning and decide to play EVE, this happens! I should have gone for a run, but with my ship and loot stuck in limbo, my HR and BP appears to be getting a workout anyway. Ugh

To buck the popular trend, I began to Rage Start instead of Rage Quit.

...and every time I get another piece of Carbon, I know exactly what CCP is getting this Christmas.

HugoRich
HugoRich
HugoRich Corporation

Posted - 2017.06.15 11:48:45 - [41] - Quote

new weapon agaisnt isk-farmers, more server stay down less isk on it, damn, ccp is smart Big smile

-ò-ü-+-+ -â -¦-¦-ü -+-¦-é -+-¦-Ç-¦-+-+-¦-+, -ì-é-+ -¦-ë-¦ -+-¦ -+-+-¦-ç-+-é, -ç-é-+ -P-+-+ -+-¦ -¦-¦-+-+ -+-¦ -ü-+-¦-¦-Å-é.

CCP Falcon
CCP Falcon

Posted - 2017.06.15 11:48:50 - [42] - Quote

We're back online and accepting connections, currently monitoring the situation Smile

Apologies for the unscheduled downtime!

CCP Falcon || EVE Universe Community Manager || @CCP_Falcon

Happy Birthday To FAWLTY7! <3

Veskin Sentinel
Veskin Sentinel
An Ode to Lamia's Autumn

Posted - 2017.06.15 11:49:45 - [43] - Quote

Give these hamsters some pizza!

OK, jokes aside, thanks for the fast update and I hope you guys find the reason for these issues soon and fix them.

Here is some info on what I experienced:

Clicked the launcher icon, launcher starts opening, but could not load the box where login is typed. A message appeared saying that the launcher cannot connect to the login server. I chose to run some network diagnostics (from the upper right dropdown menu) And then the login box appeared. Not sure if the diagnostic did anything to solve it.

www.veskin7.blogspot.com - my EVE related blog.

klei toriz
klei toriz
PsyCorp

Posted - 2017.06.15 11:49:45 - [44] - Quote

ITS UP!!!
Traace Barbek
Traace Barbek
44 Industry

Posted - 2017.06.15 11:50:49 - [45] - Quote

Nafta Banderlog wrote:
Michelangelo Turtle wrote:
just installed Windows 10 new and killed half Telecom in Germany, sry for that.......

Use Unitimedia, ex Kabel-BW XD ist viel besser

400mbit/s unity kicks ass! Always fullspeed.

b2t: another DB issue, looks like they increase. Last time the drones and other stuff was still in space, if U dont know the exact location(due the lack of bookmark) use combat probs to recover you stuff ofc. Easy to deal with.
ReacToR FromEarth
ReacToR FromEarth
Cunabula

Posted - 2017.06.15 11:52:04 - [46] - Quote

I was in space drones and probes. Who do I get them back??? When compensate for 11 hours stopped study skills??? I lost fractional drones and fractional 6 probes! Return them to me!
Nafta Banderlog
Nafta Banderlog
Free Space Pilots aka Banderlogs

Posted - 2017.06.15 12:23:38 - [47] - Quote

Thx for fast fix) carries survived
Lyta Alexander
Lyta Alexander
Valor Evolved
Order of Allied Knights

Posted - 2017.06.15 13:45:08 - [48] - Quote

gone again

Lyta

| Twitter | Alliance Forum | Twitch Stream |

ISD Chanisa Nemes
ISD Chanisa Nemes
ISD Community Communications Liaisons

Posted - 2017.06.15 14:25:40 - [49] - Quote

Deleted an off-topic post

<3

ISD Chanisa Nemes

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

DeMichael Crimson
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic

Posted - 2017.06.15 16:20:29 - [50] - Quote

Good to see CCP still posting here in the Official Eve Online forums.

Thanks, even if it's just a notice about the server going offline.

Blink

DMC

'The Plan' | California Eve Players | Proposal - The Endless Battle

Pages: 1 [2] :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240328/1628
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.