Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 3 post(s)
Dura'Lorth
Dura'Lorth

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.03.06 23:15:00 - [1]

I found away to get in jove space!

1st go to the system closest to jover space in a fast frigtae with a wmd

2nd line a path to the first jove system

tun on mwd and wait Smile

it will take a while becasue theres no jumpgates Sad
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Merc for hire, anything withing the limits
Dura'Lorth
Dura'Lorth
Minmatar

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2004.03.06 23:15:00 - [2]

I found away to get in jove space!

2nd line a path to the first jove system

tun on mwd and wait Smile

it will take a while becasue theres no jumpgates Sad
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Merc for hire, anything withing the limits
Enraku Reynolt
Enraku Reynolt

Posted - 2004.03.06 23:34:00 - [3]

man we need the old Space Lounge forum back
------------------------------------------------
Do not let the world change you.
Change the world

Here's everything I know about war: somebody wins, somebody loses, and nothing is ever the sa
Enraku Reynolt
Enraku Reynolt
Minmatar
Brutor tribe

Posted - 2004.03.06 23:34:00 - [4]

man we need the old Space Lounge forum back
------------------------------------------------
Do not let the world change you.
Change the world

Here's everything I know about war: somebody wins, somebody loses, and nothing is ever the sa
The Enslaver
The Enslaver

Posted - 2004.03.07 00:53:00 - [5]

LOL.

Seriously, I actually do know a way there. Not dofficult if you think about it.

Cool
--------

FireFoxx80: If you think you can do a better job, go find yourself a datacentre to host a box, get a copy of Visual Studio, and STFU.
The Enslaver
The Enslaver
Shinra
Lotka Volterra

Posted - 2004.03.07 00:53:00 - [6]

LOL.

Cool
--------
Carmen Priano
Carmen Priano

Posted - 2004.03.07 01:04:00 - [7]

Bribe a GM? ;)
Carmen Priano
Carmen Priano
Caldari
Cascade Industries

Posted - 2004.03.07 01:04:00 - [8]

Bribe a GM? ;)
Chode Rizoum
Chode Rizoum

Posted - 2004.03.07 01:08:00 - [9]

Idea

Centuria > whoot?
Centuria > you stalking me? :)
--
Nafri > then I a bird pooed on my head AND ON MY MEAL
--
http://www.subroc.net/teddybears/
Chode Rizoum
Chode Rizoum
Minmatar
TEMPTATION INC.

Posted - 2004.03.07 01:08:00 - [10]

Idea

TEMPTATION INC. Killboard
Cindy Goodwill
Cindy Goodwill

Posted - 2004.03.07 02:24:00 - [11]

Quote:
LOL.

Cool

enrich us with your stories from the great beyond Rolling EyesWink
-----------------------------------------------
Watch my leet everchanging dynamic signature \o/
http://www.games-on.nl/~cu2moro/evesigphp/icon.php?blaat=.GIF
Cindy Goodwill
Cindy Goodwill
Caldari
0utbreak

Posted - 2004.03.07 02:24:00 - [12]

Quote:
LOL.

Cool

enrich us with your stories from the great beyond Rolling EyesWink
Covaenda
Covaenda

Posted - 2004.03.07 09:11:00 - [13]

One mwd? Remove everything and add many more, then leave the computer and visit the real world for some weeks Razz
Covaenda
Covaenda
Caldari
Catalyst Reaction
Xelas Alliance

Posted - 2004.03.07 09:11:00 - [14]

One mwd? Remove everything and add many more, then leave the computer and visit the real world for some weeks Razz
Tyrrax Thorrk
Tyrrax Thorrk

Posted - 2004.03.07 16:18:00 - [15]

Clone contract can't be set for jove space anymore :P That's how people used to get in.. Some may also have tricked GMs into moving them in when they were stuck :P

Tyrrax Thorrk
Tyrrax Thorrk
Amarr
Umbra Congregatio
Interstellar Alcohol Conglomerate

Posted - 2004.03.07 16:18:00 - [16]

Clone contract can't be set for jove space anymore :P That's how people used to get in.. Some may also have tricked GMs into moving them in when they were stuck :P

Sgt Drill
Sgt Drill

Posted - 2004.03.07 19:15:00 - [17]

Quote:

LOL
Sgt Drill
Sgt Drill

Posted - 2004.03.07 19:15:00 - [18]

Quote:

LOL
threeD
threeD

Posted - 2004.03.07 21:13:00 - [19]

ROFL.. unfortunatly not :p

Linkage

---
3D
threeD
threeD
Amarr
Reikoku
Band of Brothers

Posted - 2004.03.07 21:13:00 - [20]

ROFL.. unfortunatly not :p

Linkage

Hafthor
Hafthor

Posted - 2004.03.11 05:39:00 - [21]

Well... I have noticed the higher sec rating of some of the Jove systems. There are now a few of them that are 0.5, think they were all <0.4 before. Question
Hafthor
Hafthor
Gallente
The Fated

Posted - 2004.03.11 05:39:00 - [22]

Well... I have noticed the higher sec rating of some of the Jove systems. There are now a few of them that are 0.5, think they were all <0.4 before. Question

--------------------------
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far"
Lord Azraiel
Lord Azraiel

Posted - 2004.03.11 18:47:00 - [23]

We travel at a speed 1495.98 times faster than light when we warp.
"I'm comin' for ya, and Hell's comin' with me!"
Lord Azraiel
Lord Azraiel
Forsaken Empire
The Forsaken Empire

Posted - 2004.03.11 18:47:00 - [24]

We travel at a speed 1495.98 times faster than light when we warp.
NeoMorph
NeoMorph

Posted - 2004.03.18 06:48:00 - [25]

I know of a way to get to Jove space....

WAIT UNTIL IT'S OPENED UP BY CCP!!

Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

See... Simple...
-------------------------------------------

<Stavros> the first motor bike i ever rode
<Stavros> was a honda gold wing
<Ak-Gara> hah
<Stavros>
NeoMorph
NeoMorph
Aggressive Faction Defence Technologies

Posted - 2004.03.18 06:48:00 - [26]

I know of a way to get to Jove space....

WAIT UNTIL IT'S OPENED UP BY CCP!!

Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

See... Simple...
-------------------------------------------

<Stavros> the first motor bike i ever rode
<Stavros> was a honda gold wing
<Ak-Gara> hah
<Stavros>
The Enslaver
The Enslaver

Posted - 2004.03.19 11:14:00 - [27]

I can still set my clone to Jove Space...
--------

FireFoxx80: If you think you can do a better job, go find yourself a datacentre to host a box, get a copy of Visual Studio, and STFU.
The Enslaver
The Enslaver
Shinra
Lotka Volterra

Posted - 2004.03.19 11:14:00 - [28]

I can still set my clone to Jove Space...
--------
voogru
voogru

Posted - 2004.03.19 16:28:00 - [29]

Quote:

Frigate with weapons of mass destruction? hmm... that might auctually work.
-------
Your 425mm Prototype I Gauss Gun perfectly strikes Guardian Enforcer, wrecking for 827.3 damage.
voogru
voogru
Gallente
Massive Damage

Posted - 2004.03.19 16:28:00 - [30]

Quote:

Frigate with weapons of mass destruction? hmm... that might auctually work.

Pages: [1] 2 :: one page
First page | Previous page | Next page | Last page

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,05s, ref 20240418/1838
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.